- To bring exceptional computer skills in conjunction with strong communication and analytical abilities to a team.
Proficient: C, C++, C#, Perl, ASP.NET, HTML 4.0, XHTML, SQL
Exposure: Java, CFML, Java Script, XML, Visual Basic
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 - 08, 9x-XP,windows 7, UNIX, Linux
Application Packages/Developmental Tools: Visual Studio, Macromedia Studio MX, MS Access
Networking / Sys. Admin: Win 2003-2008 Server, MS Exchange Server 2003, Active Directory, TCP/IP, IIS, SQL Server 2005-08.
Technical Support Specialist Manager
- Manage staff in the use of Healthcare management system, as well as troubleshooting techniques and advice, and Escalation of issues that behind first level Support.
- Apply Advance troubleshooting knowledge toward new issue, with available resources.
- Advanced knowledge of HL7 interface message structure. Able to troubleshoot interface issues, Help Venders with CPT codes configurations, on FUJI CR Modality Worklist setup.
- Responsible interfacing venders, helping with development and testing of patches, updates and new Versions.
- Trained X-ray technologist to use Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) and CR, DR, MR and US Modalities.
- Manage technical & vendor resources and interfacing with clients, executives, vendors and peers.
- Give our customers recommendations of system that would work best in their environment.
- Manage Customer training utilizing application protocols and processes to coordinate onsite and remote demo and training.
- Work with our departmental customers, other IT teams, project managers.
- Assist in the resolution of customer/dealers issues to ensure greater customer satisfaction.
- Installs, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains network allow with Windows server 2003 operating systems.
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with server hardware and applications software. Detect diagnoses and reports problems on server and desktop systems.
- Provide advanced, hands-on support of customer care initiatives requiring escalation, such as automated provisioning, installations, and closing trouble tickets for Technical Support in a Unix Environment. In addition, manage direct customer inquiries via phone, email and on-line chat.
- Investigate customer call log using VOIP SIP protocol to determine why customer calls or failing.
Desktop Support Technician
- Network of client workstations including adding Active Directory Implementation.
- Transferring data from old hard drives to new hard drives using Norton Ghost 7.5.
- Upgrading from Windows NT to XP, Imaging the pc’s with Norton Ghost 7.5 from a Server.
- Installing and configuring the network and local printers, IP Printing.
- Performing memory upgrade, resolving networking issues, troubleshooting network issues and problem resolution, replacing disk drives, NIC cards and video cards.
- Installing new systems and load sets, installing/upgrading various standard software packages.