- Around 7 years of IT Experience in Implementing Organization DevOps and Cloud strategy in various environments of Linux and windows servers along with adopting cloud strategies based on AWS and Azure.
- Experience working with Docker to improve our (CD) Continuous Delivery framework to streamline releases.
- Worked on source code management tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN), are used Source code management tools GitLab and Git GUI and other command line applications.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN, JENKINS, ANT and Maven as a build tool for building of deployable Arti - facts from source code.
- Expertise in DevOps, Release Engineering, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation. It includes Amazon Webservices (AWS), Ant, Apache Maven, Jenkins, SVN, GitHub, Tomcat, JBoss, and Linux.
- Good experience in AWS using EC2, Volume and AWS Dynamo DB, AWS S3, Lambda, AWS RDS, AWS VPC, Route 53, Elastic Beanstalk and IAM services.
- Excellent knowledge of Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing and other services of the AWS and hand-on of Cloud-as-a-Service varieties PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS.
- Experience working in agile development team to deliver an end to end CI/CD by using tools like Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Maintained the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, services in AWS cloud.
- Responsible for securing software deployment, identifying security threats, and the configuration of network infrastructure.in network protocols like HTTP, DNS, and FTP.
- Good Knowledge and Experience in Azure Cloud services such as Azure storage, Azure active directory, Azure Service Bus. Also, Created and managed Azure AD tenants and configure Application Integration with Azure AD.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS and worked on Azure PaaS storages like Blob (Page and Block), SQL Azure. Well experienced in deployment & configuration management and Virtualization.
- Configure the solution to use your Azure SQL database when it runs in Azure and Configure the solution to use your Azure storage account when it runs in Azure.
- Building virtual machines using Microsoft Azure, configuring and troubleshooting them as per the Infrastructure designed to meet the business requirements.
- Experience with Microservices using Docker Containers, Kubernetes, OpenShift, deploying applications in multiple Public and Private clouds like VMWare, Amazon Web Services.
- Used SonarQube for code coverage and code quality.
- Converted existing Terraform modules that had version conflicts to utilize cloud formation during Terraform deployments to enable more control or missing capabilities
- Managed Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes.
- Good Knowledge in writing/Working with the scripts in Python, Ruby and Shell Scripts for managing various enterprise applications.
- Experience with monitoring tools like NAGIOS, and Splunk in all environments like DEV, QA, UAT and PROD for various releases and designed instances.
Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure
Build Tools: Maven, ANT
Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef and Puppet
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
Scripting Languages: Python, Bash, Shell, YAML
Application Servers /Webservers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Nginx
Database: MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB
Versioning Tools: GIT, GitHub, TFS/SVN
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Nagios, SonarQube
Operating Systems: UNIX, RHEL Linux, Ubuntu
Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer
- Working on developing and enhancing Confidential .com application, in order to achieve better performance, using continuous integration/continuous delivery & deployment procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Part of a team of DevOps engineer for infrastructure maintenance on AWS and Creating cloud formation scripts for hosting software on AWS cloud. Automating the installation of software’s through Ansible scripts.
- The complete installation and hosting of cloud environment automated with AWS cloud formation template and Ansible.
- Used Ansible to maintain and provision AWS server. It also includes provisioning of AWS services like Instances, ELB’s, DNS.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using apache Maven as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments and automated builds using Maven for creation of build artifacts like war or jar files.
- Implemented Docker to containerize custom web applications and deploy them on to the instances using Kubernetes clusters and automated the application deployment using Jenkins.
- Automated deployments, scaling, and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts, provided container-centric infrastructure by Kubernetes. wrote Ansible Playbooks to launch AWS services like Instances, web applications and mounting points and packages.
- Automatically installed packages from repository, changing the configuration of that are remotely accessed machines. This process is done by creating the Ansible Playbooks. worked on developing Ansible playbooks to install and configure Apache Tomcat, Jenkins.
- Utilized Ansible and GIT in the release pipelines for automated workflow.
- Used Ansible to deploy microservices in Docker containers in Docker machine environments for scalable applications. Virtualized AWS servers using Docker and created the Docker files and version control.
- Experience with Microservices using Docker Containers, Kubernetes, OpenShift, deploying applications in cloud platform mainly on Amazon Web Services.
- Developed Ansible Playbook for Automatic Deployment and Configuration of OpenShift in multiple environments.
- Developed the Jenkins Pipeline for automatic creation of projects, Code Promotion across environments, Image deployments in OpenShift Platform.
- Enabled automated continuous container deployment using Artifactory and containerized runtime deployment platform in OpenShift/Kubernetes.
- Installation, Configuration and Upgrade of services on clustered cloud environments using Docker and OpenShift.
- Managed Jenkins, Pipelines to drive Microservices builds to the Docker registry.
- Created load balancers (ELB) and used Route53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
- While working on Docker, got exposure on Kubernetes to handle clusters for large applications.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, mainly like VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates (CFT).
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Ansible, Maven and Nexus in Linux environment.
- Working with helm charts for deployment management to use of charts and templates for listed file names.
- Evaluated Kubernetes for Docker container orchestration. Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, templatize Kubernetes manifests, provide a set of configuration parameters to customize the deployment and Managed releases of Helm packages
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security group, Auto Scaling and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates. Implemented an Infrastructure as code strategy to environment builds using Terraform, Cloud formation and Ansible.
- Using Terraform key features such as Infrastructure as a code (IAC), Execution plans, Resource Graphs, Change Automation. Experience in writing new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Experience writing Terraform templates to deploy infrastructure on a cloud with EC2, ELB.
- Designed Terraform templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates and migration from traditional to cloud environment.
- Worked with Terraform to create stacks in AWS from the scratch and updated the terraform as per the organization’s requirement on a regular basis.
- Developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups.
- Design & implement the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) service for increase of customers on premises data centre with AWS Cloud utilizing VPC and VPN and direct connect services.
- Worked on deploying software applications on AWS and configuring EC2, RDS, EMR, Elastic beanstalk.
- Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes.
- Experience in real-time monitoring and alerting of applications deployed in AWS using Cloud Watch, CA-APM for Application performance monitoring and Splunk.
- Responsible for installing and administrating the SonarQube for code quality check and Nexus repository and generating reports for different projects. Also, integrated them into Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Good in writing templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform, CloudFormation to build staging and production environments and converting existing AWS infrastructure to Serverless architecture (AWS Lambda, Kinesis) deployed via Terraform and AWS Cloud Formation.
Environment: AWS, Java, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, Terraform, Splunk, APM/ Nagios, Splunk, Python, GIT, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, SonarQube, Artifactory, Nginx Java/J2EE, Linux, Tomcat.
AWS Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation-using Jenkins along with Python and Shell scripts to automate routine jobs
- Installed Configured and Administered Jenkins as Continuous Integration Tool.
- Implemented new projects builds framework using Jenkins & maven as build framework tools.
- Used Maven as build tool on Java projects for the development of build Arti-facts on the source code.
- Developed automation framework for Application Deployments to the cloud environments.
- Created the automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a continuous integration system.
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process
- Installed, Configured, Managed Monitoring Tools such as Splunk/Nagios, for Resource Monitoring/Network Monitoring/Log Trace Monitoring
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- Developed and Maintained build scripts using Maven on Jenkins to create application builds from source code repository GIT.
- Created featured develop release branches in GIT for different application to support releases and CI builds.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT repositories and the access control strategies.
- Written pre-&post commit hook scripts to accommodate various development requests.
- Developed Terraform scripts for automation of the build and release process, developed Custom Scripts to monitor repositories, Server storage.
- Automated the cloud deployments using Chef, python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- To achieve Continuous Delivery goal on high scalable environment, used Docker coupled with load-balancing tool Nginx.
- Demonstrated expertise implementing GIT, Jenkins, and Chef, Maven, tools to create a continuous integration environment.
- Configuring the Docker containers and creating Docker files for various environments and worked on Kubernetes environment.
- Designed Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with multiple public and private subnets and routed the incoming traffic to public subnet through Internet Gateway (IGW) and to the private subnet through the NAT Gateway.
- Experience migrating on-site solutions to cloud-based offerings, such as Amazon's AWS.
- Understanding of AWS solutions and experience of deploying public cloud as replacement for on premise hosting models
- Working knowledge on of different types of configuration management tools like Chef, Ansible.
- Excellent configuration management using Chef and Ansible.
- Good experience writing Ansible Playbooks according to the project requirement.
- Configuring the project in deployment tools and managing the deployment across multiple hub using Jenkins and Ansible.
- Created alerts, Schedule searches and Dashboards using Post Process Search in Splunk.
- Configuring the Docker containers and creating Docker files for various environment and worked on Kubernetes environment.
- Day to day activities like building and deploying code in different environments like DEV, UTA, Pre-Prod and Prod using Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, CHEF and Ansible.
- Enable logging in S3 bucket to track the request that is accessing the data.
- Design roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) and managed network security using Security Groups, and IAM.
- Utilize Cloud Watch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB services, Dynamo tables, EBS volumes.
Environment: AWS, Java, Jenkins0.4.0, Maven 2.5.3, Ansible, Splunk, Nagios4.1.0, SQL, AWS, Python3.5.1, Subversion1.9.3, Kubernetes, Docker1.5, Bash, Java/J2EE, Git2.6.1, Nginx, JIRA7.0, Linux, Tomcat.