- In high pursuit of a promising and rewarding career in the field of informatics Systems where my skills and abilities will be utilized to the fullest to make a difference within the organization.
Information Systems Technical Support
- Reassuring resolution of technical challenges for clients
- Proficient troubleshooting skills in LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches, ISP, Ethernet cabling
- Skilled in remote configuration, installation, and troubleshooting support
- Successfully resolved consumer software technical issue, related to hardware and software support
- Facilitated escalation cases for enterprise level clientele on technical support issue
- Proficient in TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, VPN, VoIP.
- Possess solid computer skills. NOCTI Certificate of Completion.
- Skilled in peripherals support, troubleshooting and maintenance with printers, router, pc, fax, scanners, and modems.
- Assigned to specialized Service Management cases that were Enterprise level clients and accounts
- Managed scheduled outbound follow up phone calls to clients of small to medium business first call resolution
- Assisted in maintaining email contact to enterprise client via SharePoint database software.
- A team player, acknowledged with the ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Effectively managed demanding deadlines.
- Creative and innovative in developing customer solutions individually or as part of the team
Senior Analyst Support
- Skilled in software technology such as Microsoft Office Suite, Antivirus Software, SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Word, Win 7, 8 Mac systems, Active Directory.
- Knowledgeable of Office software form 2007 and 2010
- Skilled in resolving hardware, software, microcomputers, TCP/IP, VPN, routers,
- Configures and troubleshoot issue regarding desktops, workstation and laptops
- Maintain company policy compliance and communicate measures to ensure client understanding of corporate policies
- Trained new hires in groups of 15 - 25 people within two weeks to perform as live agent technical support.
- Evaluated new hires performance and provided input to management
- Interpreted and explained company policies and procedures and Case Management practices.
- Knowledgeable in Apple and Android products, tablets, and smartphone.
- Assisted in maintaining work schedules, office space station arrangements, password resets, and monitoring attendance records, within HP Corporation.
General Assembly Line Worker/Material Handler
- Responsible for maintaining and managing inventory through a Microsoft-based computer system
- Managed a predetermined quota of work on a daily basis successfully
- Collected and documented selected packages to be processed though a Microsoft Excel and Word data base system.
- Processed large number of claim tickets for shipping and receiving.
- Hands on general assembly of manufactured parts for automated vehicles, extensive movement thought out plant environment, lifting, climbing and pulling equipment
- Provided patient support for the elderly care of residential population.
- Provided support for Registered Nurses and/ or Licensed Practical Nurses in daily care of assigned group of residents that pertained to Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Certified to provide Nursing Assistant health-related care to mental and physical dependent geriatrics in a residential setting