- Over ten years of experience as Windows Systems Administrator/Systems Administrator, and Network Administration experience in IT department - -- to design, install and maintain network systems consisting of Windows 2012/200 8/2003, Exchange, VMWare, SAN, Linux and Data Backup in heterogeneous environments.
- Senior in installation and administration of Windows AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Exchange 2013/2010/2007 , SCCM 2007/2012, IIS, ITIL, MS SQL 2016/2012, NetApp Filer, EMC SAN, Citrix and Linux. Knowledgeable in TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, FTP, HTTP and SMTP.
- Desktop and helpdesk support, hardware and software installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Work on Linux and Windows server 2K16/2K12/2K8 remediation management including hosts scanning via Nexpose Rapid 7, generating vulnerability report, analyzing status of report and working on remediation solutions. Work with patching team and verify status of patching via powershell scripts. Search unknown hosts and locate point of contact, update asset management database. Manage Linux server patching via Ansible.
- Design, deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure including PaaS, IaaS and SaaS. Provision and manage Azure VMs thru Azure Admin portal, resource group, Virtual Network, Storage, network security group, Azure application gateway, Azure Active Directory and OMS Log Analytics.
- Support on-prem production infrastructure and co-location DR site with VMWare SRM and Storage. Support day to day operation of AD, O365, Azure AD, Okta SSO and Azure ExpressRoute setup and support.
- Provide day to day operations to CitrixVDI with XenApp, XenDesktop, VMWare and Windows to stabilize and optimize Citrix VDI settings. Acting as an escalation point to level 2 and 3 Citrix administration with troubleshooting and user problem resolution as needed.
- Manage and maintain application hosting from Citrix infrastructure including Advanced Access Controls setup, XenServer server farm configuration, operation and maintenance. Setup XenApp server via provisioning services, publish applications and configure user accounts and profiles for application access.
- Provide day to day operation to Citrix NetScaler Remote Access Network Gateway including setup, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Support VDI with setting of VMWare Horizon ( View ), VMWare NSX Data Center, VMWare vRealize Automation and VMWare vRealize Operations .
- Provide MS SQL DBA administration with MS SQL 2016/2012/2008 including design, configuration, implementation, upgrading, performance tuning, security management, data backup and applications support.
- Monitor connectivity, synchronization, replication, netlogon, time services, FSMO roles, schema, NTDS Database partitions, SRV records and trust relationships.
- Configure and setup Microsoft Azure cloud portal to grant access and setup VMs, configure O365 with premises AD and Okta SSO.
- Work on disaster recovery plan and practice of active directory
- Review DC event and security logs and take corrective actions to ensure a stable and secure domain.
- Deploy Win 2K12 R2 and Win2K16 to Dell PE R730 and R630 servers via Lifecycle
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Support, troubleshoot and resolve issues from network connectivity, Windows Active Directory Services, Hyper-V, PowerShell scripting, TCP/IP, Exchange, CO-LO, remote sites, NetApp Storage, Cisco UCS blade system, RedHat Linux, VMWare ESXi and VMs, P2V, MS SQL 2008, data backup, McAfee EPO Anti-Virus, Postini Anti-Spam, VPN remote access, MAC desktop and end users support.
- Manage VMWare infrastructure host servers, VMs, data stores and NetApp NAS Data OnTap 8, Vfilers, CIFS, NFS, Snapshot, SnapMirror, Snaprestore and Volume Management.
- Provide support to corporate office move, server room consolidation, Co-Lo production server upgrades.
- QA, Development and production Servers installation and configuration.
- Follow up with systems monitoring alerts and resolve issues.
- New user account setup, computer setup, applications installation, local and remote desktop of Windows and Mac, end user support and VOIP setup.
- Document corporate network diagram with Visio, perform software and hardware inventory management.
- Maintain corporate network infrastructure including - monitor Co-Lo and remote site connectivity, server performance and provide application, desktop, remote user and helpdesk support.
- Manage VMWare infrastructure host servers, VMs, data stores and NetApp NAS Data OnTap 7/8, Vfilers, CIFS, NFS, Snapshot, SnapMirror, Snaprestore and Volume Management.
- Manage servers and connectivity in data center and co-lo center with Windows cluster and network load balancing.
- Microsoft Active Directory administration - user account management, group policy GPO, scripting, NTDSUTIL, ADSIEDIT, distribution and security group.
- Exchange 2003 administration - SMTP server, mailbox, OWA and mail log tracking.
- Perform TCP/IP networking and service including DNS, DHCP, WINS, VLAN and network segmentation
- Perform Sharepoint 2003 server, SQL 2000 database files and portal site management. Implement Sharepoint 2003 migration to MOSS 2007. Setup Sharepoint 2003 staging server with current production server data then upgrade it to MOSS 2007. Design and implement server farm, feature scope. Configure browser based Infopath forms and implement Configure workflows via Sharepoint Designer 2007.
- Provide SQL 2000 / 2005 support, create SQL / Access scripts to resolve problems. Create engineering department Sharepoint site in software delivery/development life cycle.
- Provide desktop support to internal and remote users with installation, upgrades and troubleshooting.