- AWS Solution Architect Associate Certified. Working knowledge of cloud technologies. Open to relocation or travel.
- Passionate about hands on design and development of backend services and enjoy working with a fast - moving and highly technical company looking to reach your fullest potential
- Next team I look for individuals who embody company values of humility, empathy, collaboration above isolationism, respectfulness, trustworthiness, and have good-natured fun.
- AWS Solution Architect Associate certified. Working knowledge of cloud technologies. Open to relocation or travel.
- Technical experience with strong diagnostic skills and the ability to problem-solve. Able to make strong decision. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with highly effective interpersonal skills to carry-out daily interactions with stakeholders, customers, management, and teammates.
- A self-starter, great passion to learn and a quick learner with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through. Able to work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with infrastructure, servers, desktop and software.
- Microsoft Certified Professional with expertise in networks, servers and desktop maintenance as well as technical support and cloud computing. Able to work effectively with minimal supervision and perform a variety of complex professional duties.
- Experience in making recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and the ability to work well with cross-functional groups and customers.
- MCSE / MCSA / MCP
- Windows 2000 Server
- AWS Architect Certification Training
- O365 Certification Training
- AWS SysOps Certification Training
- Administrator Directory for NT
- Citrix XenApp 6.0
- A+ Certified
- NT Administrator Certification
- Windows 2003 Server
- TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Citrix 6.0
- Kali Linux
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Dame Ware
- Dell EqualLogic
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Cisco Meraki Wireless
- AWS Cloud
- VMWare 6.0, 6.5 / VMWare Horizon 7
- Cisco IronPort’s
- Office 365
- Ubuntu v.15.10
- Linux CentOS
- Terminal Services
- Mac OS
Technical Product Support Engineer
- Responds to inquiries with CardWizard software from Financial Institution customers, distributors
- Diagnoses underlying cause of customer complaints or performance issues within CardWizard
- Create and maintain documentation to assist in future problem resolution in the interior of the software
- Resolves customer issues escalated from 1st level Phone Support and on-site technicians, escalating to engineering for additional support when needed
- Support end-user installations, configurations, updates and migrations through problems. Act as direct contact with internal and external customers
- Interact with Customer Information Technology department to apply CardWizard software patches and upgrades to their system
Windows Systems Engineer
- Enterprise level Windows environments, digital assets, applications and workloads
- Participate in Windows 10 PC refresh project (imaging, data transfer and deployment)
- Utilize SCCM and tools to manage software applications, user’s backup customers data and deploying Win 10 images
- Handle escalated advanced troubleshooting with the Service Desk, Desktop Support and Desktop Engineering teams of issues with client Operating Systems, productivity tools and policies
- Learned the ability to implement and operate AWS Platform and services with Windows 10 operating systems.
- Help package software and design distribution methods for the installation to the desktop and laptops
- Ensure end users are getting the upgrade to a validated Windows 10 baseline image (overlaid with Office 365 suite) receives the required advanced communication and technical support to facilitate a positive upgrade experience
- Support and maintain user account information including rights, security and systems groups within Active Directory
- Participate and help manage technical project to ensure technical designs meet the client’s operational
- Assist with computer support at ERC ( Confidential ) clinical locations and data center in a compliance infrastructure with using IT strategies and road-maps, as well as provide technical support in an integrated, multiplatform system environment.
- Assist with the O365 migration with the One Drive for Business online Implementation and moving Home Drive files from on-perm server to their Cloud storage.
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory support in Azure, account creation, and permissions. running systems both in public cloud as well as private data centers
- Active Directory support and Administration (Group policy permissions, account provisioning, file sharing)
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 support Tier I and above.
- Assisted VMware administration, and help coordinate VDI infrastructure modernization development. Which including vCenter Converter and creation of VDI’s deployment images. Hosting and troubleshooting performance issues within VDI’s. Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- Help installed, configured, and updated Kail Linux machines, with CentOS
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, SAN storage, and basic network connectivity problems including technologies such as DNS, WINS, DHCP, SMTP, and LDAP.
IT Manager / System Engineer
- Maintained all seven clinical locations and Data center in a Windows domain and Citrix environment from 2003/2008/2012 servers. Server patches, server security. Networking (DNS, DHCP, DMZ, load balancers)
- Upheld Active Directory, Group policy permissions Exchange 2007/2013 On-premise Exchange
- Exchange 2007/2013 Cisco IronPort and Sophos filtering for email and internet. Plus, Exchange upgrades
- Configure, monitor, maintain, support, and optimization all network hardware, software, end-user workstations, laptops, peripheral devices and workstation imagines. Desktop and laptop management.
- Maintain, upgrade, and implement improvements to the VMWare ESXI 5.5, 6.0 infrastructure. Build/Deploy new ESXi host when needed.
- Performing backups, troubleshooting and problem resolution for servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure. Puppet for configuration management.
- Patch and check Vulnerability evaluation on security findings
- VMWare and Citrix configuration and support
- Implemented WSUS/SCCM integration and created a monthly phased patching process. Monitoring access management
- Create, manage and, delete user login and email accounts on the networks using Active Directory. Managed user security with Group Policy Objects (GPOs) throughout the Active Directory (AD) enterprise
- Supported Windows XP/7/8/10, 500+ desktops, 100+ users, and images for multiple sites, Train users on software and hardware use
System Administrator / Senior Network
- Maintain the Denver District office’s 2300 clients responsible for daily maintenance and support of Microsoft Windows domain environment: Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, WSUS, DHCP, Exchange, file shares, server escalated patches and server security, patches updates, workstation imaging, assisting in VMWare virtual monitoring of servers, maintaining system documentation, monitor field site backups.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve issues affecting network performance on an as needed basis with the FSIS USDA