- Over 7 years of experience with Service Delivery Organization in System Integration and Quality Assurance role
- 4 years of experience in managing large, SDLC compliant on - shore and off-shore QA test teams
- 6 years of performance test experience using HP LoadRunner and Performance Center, testing complex software applications
- Innovative problem solver with hands on testing experience and ability to see both the business and technical sides of the problem
- Reengineered and facilitated key QA methodologies, processes and metrics standards resulting in increased quality of releases delivered to clients
- Proficient in working with testing tools like QTP, JMeter, SoapUI etc. and carrying out Function Testing, GUI Testing, Systems Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, and Regression Testing of extremely complex applications
- Developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts for various applications to ensure proper business compliance
- Handled diverse job roles like system performance testing, automation, project management, and pre-sales
- Excellent client management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent track record of innovation, process improvement and developing new cost saving ideas
Tools: HP LoadRunner 8.1 and 9.5, Performance Center, Quick Test Professional 9.5, Sitescope, F5 Load Balancer, JMeter, SoapUI, Jconsole, Yourkit Java profiler, Hazelcast, SQLTools and SQL Developer, Microsoft Project, Rational Focal Point.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Solaris and Windows
Programming and Scripting: C, Perl, PL/SQL and VB Scripting.
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP-XML, CITRIX, TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, SNMP
Engineer Services Software
- Managing a global test team spread across India, Romania, Hungry and US delivering applications for a giant telecom client.
- Currently leading the system verification effort of various projects to transition to a new Intelligent Network IN and charging system which is compliant with 4G LTE platform.
- Single handedly owning, operating and upgrading test environments for entire QA group for nearly 5 releases of the product implemented and or upgraded to clients on a continuous basis.
- Managing the off-shore based automation test teams responsible for regression testing of the product.
- Gained excellent exposure in life cycle management by working through the entire evolution and life cycle of our flagship charging system product
- Led the initiative of performance testing the Confidential hosted IN & Charging solution of the AT&T prepaid system that led to a robust, reliable and scalable system. The initiative resulted in significant cost savings and longer life cycle of the current system.
- Authored performance testing strategy and process document which is now referenced by all the projects doing load testing using Load Runner.
- Mentored colleagues in different delivery projects by giving brown bags and 3 day trainings in load testing methodology.
- Led the test automation project which eventually created one click regression testing of whole system. This was an intense and broad project of automating the whole test library of the AT&T prepaid system.
- Also responsible for managing the test labs, overseeing client on-boarding in staging and IOT environments, troubleshooting access issues on IP or SS7, assigning client tickets to responsible projects and head bi-weekly meeting with clients on test lab project status.
- Other responsibilities include holding review meetings for test documents, analysis of system and design requirements, setting statement of compliance on requirements, dimensioning the labs and reviewing testing progress.
- Managed the scope of services on AT&T projects and responsible for Statement of Work and resource and budget planning.
Handset Testing Engineer
- Excellent experience working on Interoperability and Design Testing with different handset vendors like Samsung, Sony Confidential, LG etc.
- Worked closely with design team to reproduce and test vendor reported issues.
- Provide support to handset vendors during integration phase.