- Business Intelligence Software used includes SAS, Siebel Systems, and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Windows NT 4.0/2000/2003/2008/2012 Server
- Microsoft Active Directory Services - ADS, DHCP, DNS, FTP, and WINS
- Microsoft IIS 5.0/5.5/6.0
- Microsoft Exchange 5.5/2007/2010
- Cicso ASA firewall
- F5’s FIREPASS
- Nortel 450/5510/5520
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Red Hat 9.0, UNIX, Fedora, Open BSD 4.0
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 to XenApp 5
- Microsoft Clustering 2003/2008
- VMware ESX 3.0/3.5 and Virtual Center
- Eclipsys Sunrise 5.0 SP1/SP2/SP3
- Visual Basic 6
- Linux Shell Script
- Cisco VPN client
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all departments within the organization, with inside and outside vendors, and when giving presentations regarding major trends and new IT platforms and security to the board of directors.
- Oversee the ongoing development and operations of all operational data from corporate to enterprise data warehouse.
- Budgeting responsibilities for a team of 30 IT employees.
- Responsible for consulting/interfacing with company executives.
- Developing strong relationships with vendors and consultants and successfully facilitating new business to better align with the organization’s needs and serving as an industrial expert and resource for the organization.
- Saved the organization $210,000.00 per month on changes to contracts and lease agreements with outside vendors within three months after obtaining this position.
- Initiate and educate non IT senior executives on the value of utilizing business intelligence software and properly communicating between senior management, HR systems, and the IT department.
- Coordinate all aspects of building new locations to include all internal and external vendors and keeping a tight timeline to ensure profitability and start up dates for the organization.
- Effectively facilitate meetings, work groups, and training classes at all levels within the organization.
IT Telecommunications Manager/Senior Project Manager/Senior Network Engineer
- Maintain continuous and effective communication between external vendors for installing, repairing, and/or discontinuing services ranging from data connections to all telephony requirements.
- Coordinate telecom procedures, installs, and disconnects for all store locations in a seven state area.
- In depth knowledge of computer hardware, telecom hardware, software applications, and internal and external procedures for regulations pertaining to all aspects of telecom and network administration for the organization.
- Create and distribute information on current security and governmental processes such as HIPPA and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Responsible for project management and meeting projected timelines/deadlines based upon projected systems needs defined by senior management.
- Professionally represent the organization at meetings, conferences, and other appropriate functions with internal and external vendors.
- Understand all projects assigned, meeting deadlines set my senior management, and prepare thorough and detailed project requests, with supporting requirements, as they relate to changes and improvements within the organization.
Eclipsys System Engineer
- Planned, designed, and implemented a full redundancy site using Double Take v5.1 for High - Availability/Disaster Recovery site-to-site link with for Confidential Regional Medical Center.
- Installation and configuration of Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and XenApp 5 for clinical published applications on 30 Citrix servers for Eclipsys Sunrise Clinical Manager 5.0 updated to 5.5 with Helios.
- Daily administration of multiple Microsoft Cluster environments including Printer Server Cluster, File Share Cluster, Eclipsys Consolidation (Services Level) Cluster, Eclipsys eLink Cluster, and Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 Cluster.
- Maintained, configured, and supported a Dell EMC CX3-20 Cluster Array and Dell EMC CX4-120 for Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 Enterprise Edition clustering Active-Passive database.
- Implementation, configuration, and administration and configuration SAN LUNs using EMC Navisphere v.6.24 for over 68 TB of data storage.
- Installation and configuration of Cisco MDS 9120/9124 Fabric Switches for connection to Dell EMC SAN.
Network Engineer\Project Manager
- Built and maintained the ESX 3.5 VMware environment with Virtual Center.
- Microsoft 2003 Exchange.
- Identified, diagnosed, and resolved network and software issues.
- Worked with Windows and Linux systems, business applications, and anti-virus protection using Symantec Endpoint Protection, email, and authentication administration.
- Daily maintenance and problem resolution, operating system patches and software, upgrades, and routine hardware configuration.
- Performed daily backups using VERITAS Backup.
- Created and updated security policies and processes.
- Understood and enforced HIPPA and Sarbanes Oxley regulations.
- Created and maintained comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks.
- Presented proposals and solution presentations.