- Motivated and detail-oriented Administrative Analyst with more than 10 years organizational and Highly adaptable and resourceful - rapidly learns new procedures and processes, quickly adjusts to changes in schedule, environment, and organizational objectives - documented by frequent promotions
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, thriving in both independent operations and team dynamics, builds alliances, and engages in cross-functional activities
- Demonstrates professionalism, tenacity, thoroughness, and dedication with solid work ethic in executing professional responsibilities
ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST I
- Setting-up and maintaining accounts for office supply program on-going customer procedural training online program maintenance serving as liaison to office supply vendor preparing and printing reports as necessary auditing purchases for compliance with policies and procedures.Assists in managing solicitation projects, including drafting and customizing documents such as solicitations, letters, spreadsheets, scoring matrices, and bid tabulations, etc independently scheduling and coordinating meetings regularly reviewing solicitation files and performing relevant next-step processes, preparing paperwork for contract award recommendations, following-up on pending contract awards coordinating documents and information with the Contract Compliance unit tracking all awards pending CEO or Board action preparing notice of award documents preparing and distributing final contract packages etc.
- Setting-up and maintaining accounts for the Procurement Credit Card Program P-Card tracking user records and policy sign-off documents serving as liaison to credit card vendor preparing and printing reports as necessary auditing purchases for compliance with policies and procedures.
- Developing and utilizing various electronic tools such as templates, spreadsheets, flowcharts, presentations, databases, database forms, database reports, and generating required reports using said tools. Performs advanced word processing functions including mail merges, table of contents and advanced formatting, intermediate spreadsheet functions such as linking multiple worksheets, inserting formulas, advanced formatting and creating or updating charts from data in tables.
- Tracking and initiating purchase orders for all Divisional procurements, including all maintenance agreements for Authority-wide copiers including tracking usages, managing the paper ordering system, supplies and billing with additional duties as assigned.
- Provided best in class customer service to internal/external customers.
- Maintained the Wayne County Airport Authority's expense and Board Resolution logs.
- Provided administrative support to various departments as required which includes but is not limited to Public Affairs, Maintenance, Public Safety, Controller's Office, and Strategy Management.
- Assisted with gathering documents in preparation for multiple Freedom of Information Act FOIA requests responses as needed.
- Assisted with the planning and implementation of Authority-wide goodwill or charitable efforts such as Red Cross blood drives, Salvation Army, Toys for tots, National Humane Society etc.
- Provided administrative support to upper level management such as scheduling meetings, facilitating travel arrangements, filtering e-mails efficiently.
- Assisted with budget meeting preparation preparing budget books, printing reports from MUNIS system.
- Payroll management tracking staff members weekly hours, entering vacation and time off requests, and distributing paychecks.
- Assisted with the implementation of the FireProFRMS database utilized by the fire staff to maintain reports, schedule vacation requests, and maintain statistical data resulting in the amount of time staff members had to take to track daily runs and staffing requirements.
- Other duties included researching industry fire safety products and procedures, ordering office supplies and maintaining stock room, routing Hummingbird workflow requests for payment, and entering budgetary requisitions as needed.
- Provided best in class customer service to internal/external Wayne County Airport Authority employees
- Processed badging applications for internal/external Wayne County Airport Authority employees
- Performed various administrative support functions such as filing, data entry, training room proctor, etc.
- Screened applicants for disqualifying crimes that adhere to Transportation Security Administration TSA guidelines.
- Processed fingerprint results and background check information in accordance to the TSA guidelines.
- Served as first point of contact for students, faculty, and staff. Investigated and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Provided oversight to cafeteria operations managed staff, prepared work schedules and assigned specific duties along with facilitated staff meetings .
- Established and implemented departmental procedures and monitored departmental resources for efficiency and ensured cooperation within the department.
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Served as first point of contact for customer with accident/incident claims at the main administrative office.
- Efficiently scheduled adjuster, assessment, repair appointments for customers, and provided prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable assistance.
- Reviewed insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss was covered by insurance.
- Ensured that policy requirements were fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.