- Extensive knowledge of Siebel technical architecture, with experience in all Siebel application design, development and administration. Several years in Siebel and SAP software packages implementation.
- Worked as a Technical Lead or Application Architect for customization of Siebel Enterprise Applications using Siebel Tools, Siebel EAI, eScript, Integration and EIM.
- Installation of Siebel Servers, Siebel Database Server, Siebel Clients and Siebel Tools. Worked on Assignment Manager, Workflow Manager, Repository Migration, Database Extension and defining organization hierarchy.
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of technical architectures, including RDBMS, client - server, packaged systems implementation, mobile computing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with network architecture and with Oracle database platform.
- Proven ability to lead cross-organizational architectural design and standards definition effort throughout all phases of the development and implementation lifecycle.
- Strong technical and functional background with application architecture, design, configuration and system integration experience.
- Possess solid analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. Systems development lifecycle knowledge.
- Strong lead consultant who can provide both functional business analysis, and leadership in technical issues of the implementation of the full suite of Siebel software. Over fourteen years IT experiences in design and development of business applications on multiple platforms.
- Exhibits knowledge of Siebel applications and architecture. Understanding of Siebel Life Sciences business models and processes. Experience with Siebel EAI, analytics, and profile management. Experience with Siebel development, deployment and architecture.
- Analyzes business requirements and define the technical capabilities necessary to support and satisfy business needs. Experience architecting multiple implementations of Siebel CRM.
- In-depth theoretical understanding and practical expertise with regards to structured system development methodologies. Business analysis experience and hands-on data modeling expertise for relational databases - both for logical and physical data models - including detailed knowledge of normalization techniques. Familiarity with Oracle 10.x/11.x. database, PL/SQL, Functions and Packages.
- Experience implementing Siebel EAI for data integration with different legacy systems using Siebel Connectors and Workflow process.
- Built EIM interfaces using SQL Loader, PL/SQL Stored Procedures. Automated the data-loading process using Shell Scripting and NT Scripting.
- Experience using Siebel up to version 8 by implementing Siebel Call Center, Siebel eMedical, Life Science, ePharma, Siebel eClinical, Siebel Financial services Applications, Siebel Field Service Applications and Siebel Communication Application.
- Expertise in Siebel applications, including the business objects, object relationships, data model, component model, and overall architecture.
- Experienced as a liaison between the business staff and information systems staff. Worked on Functional analysis/Requirements mapping by understanding the business process.
- Excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick-learner and a team player.
- Siebel UCM and Master Data Management
- Oracle SOA
- Siebel Analytics
- Siebel 8
- Siebel 7.8
- Siebel 7.7
- Siebel 2000
- Siebel 99
- EAI eScript
- Siebel Order Management
- Siebel Admin
- Haley Rules
- Siebel Remote
- Siebel VB & COM
- Actuate Reports
- Workflow Manager
- Assignment Manager
- Siebel Thin Client
- Siebel Analytics
- Visual Basic
- Web Services
- Oracle 8i
- Oracle Data Warehouse Builder
- SQL Server 2005
- MQ Series
- Java Script
- Data Warehouse
- WebSphere AS
- Web Services
- SAP functional and technical
- Window 2000
- Shell Scripting
- Project Plan
- MS Office
- Siebel UCM and Sales Force application.
Siebel Functional/Technical Consultant/Architect
- Responsible for leading and participating in all aspects of the design of the Siebel solution and related components implementation in Siebel Field Service version 8.1.3.
- Provide Siebel functional and technical expertise on agreement and invoicing modules on this global project.
- Familiar with Siebel Contract, Agreement, Entitlement, Product, Pricing, Preventive Maintenance and Fulfillment functionalities, etc.
- Interact effectively with the business, project management, technical team and owners of other applications in the development of solutions that address the people, process, and technology needs.
- Have an ability to understand business challenges and translate them into process and technical solutions.
- Create application process definition and design on Siebel field service covering contract, agreement, warranty, entitlement and asset, etc.
- Map business requirements with system definition and do gap analysis.
- Perform Siebel application design and prototyping on the overall architecture including Siebel Field Service application, interface, conversion data and reporting, etc.
- Establish and manage Siebel development standards and best practices. Troubleshoot and analyze system errors and resolve development issues.
- Review and provide recommendation in Siebel development including configuration, scripting, EIM development, EAI development, etc.
- Analyze business requirements, design and develop the most efficient solution. Propose new solutions and performance improvement alternatives.
- Capable to do hand-on work in Tools configuration, to write scripting codes and build workflow processes.
Siebel Solution Architect
- Design the solution framework for the Sales application implementation in Siebel Order Management and Sales modules version 8.1.x.
- Work with Business Process team to perform requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis and implementation specification.
- Translate business needs into enterprise architecture requirements.
- Lead the development team to interpret design and implement Quote, Order, Asset, and Opportunity per best practices.
- Work with variety internal groups to customized the existing application to meet the new business requirements for global user groups.
- Hands-on development of configuration and integration solution with Oracle EBS. Team leading and perform the design work with internal and external resources.
- Worked with vendors and development team to solve business problems and provide feasible application solutions.
- Establish solution design and implementation best practices. Contribute to building of engagement knowledge base.
- Have detailed knowledge and skills pertaining to Siebel Architecture and hands on experience with configuration, integration (eScripting and Workflows), eServices Portal, and Data Migration.
iebel Functional/Technical Consultant
- Responsible for design and development of a global Siebel project in Sales and Marketing using Siebel 8.1.
- Collect business requirements from the different user groups in the Asian region. Map requirements and processes to application features and design.
- Work with business users and technical team to design and built functionalities in Quote, Order, Asset, Service Request and Activity areas.
- Customized the existing application to meet the business requirements for Asian Pacific user groups.
- Contribute to development for Siebel UI enhancements, Workflow/ EAI and Integration objects.
- Provide training, technical support, and troubleshooting assistance on application related issues.
- Worked with Asian users to conduct user acceptance tests and fix defects to ensure meeting the project deadline.
- Perform fit-gap analysis and develop SFA migration and transition plans for new implementations and system conversions