- Technical/Product Support Engineer with 10+ years of experience in IT, Logistics and Customer Service Management. Change Management certified.
- 10+ years of experience with installation, configuration & implementation of Cisco products and Firewall appliances.
- 10+ years of experience working in a call center environment.
- Strong experience in server and workstation OS upgrades and wireless configuration for users.
- Excel under high pressure, as part of a teams to address IT Service Request Management and Change Management Able to analyze workflows with the objective to meet company needs.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8, MS Windows Server 2003/2012, SME Server, RDP/HGR remote; Lotus Notes & Domino Server; Exchange 2003/07/2012 , EA Administrator for NT/NovellHardware: IBM, Toshiba, Dell, RIM Blackberry, FaxFinder, Modem ZBA, ZDX, ZPX
Software: MS Office 2012/2016 Bitlocker drive encryption, Norton/McAfee Antivirus, HP Openview, Manage - Now ticketing software, SMS, Cisco Call Manager, POS NCR/Fujitsu/IBM, Kronos, LANDesk, Remedy
Network Equipment: Routers & Managed Switches, Modems, Exchange Server, TCP/IP, DNS, Peer to Peer & Networks; CAT5 and GBIT / Cisco 2950 switches, Cisco 2811 Firewall, Avaya/Cisco IP phone systems
Network Technologies: TCP/IP, FAX/SMS, Network Appliances, T.37 (email to fax), SIP, 365 (Cloud SMTP), Wireless, Network, Corporate LAN, Active Directory, VPN, DHCP
Confidential - St. Paul, MN
- Responsible for identifying and researching and resolving technical problems with Win7/10 deployment issues and a myriad of medical applications for all USA based users by responding by telephone, email and Remedy ticketing system.
- Responsible for documenting and tracking ticket progress to meet or exceed SLA. Proficient Office365 and VPN/RSA remote services.
- As a mentor and team player with strong attention to detail, I have a proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinker, problem strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management.
- Win7 to Win10 Technical Lead for Medical Surgical Company: as part of an agile team, responsible for analyzing new requirements, designing and implementing technical solutions, using SCCM and Active Directory to migrate users from Win7 environment to Windows 10.
- Coach and mentor colleagues on the development team from researching and testing new solutions, including authoring sample code through PXE server and to solve a customer’s technical obstacles.
- Interact with client manager, developer, testers and operations teams during deployment of PXE image code, database migrations, and a thorough understanding the impact of changes in the production environment.
Product Support Engineer
- Assist installers with integrating Multi-Tech products with customer PBX and mail server systems, to include Exchange, Shoretel, Cisco, Nortel and Avaya.
- Perform technical liaison between our on-site distributor installers and their customers and third party TELCO technicians.
- Assist the installers with installation and problem focus during installation of our Confidential product line, to include; Modems: external and internal PCI and PCIE cards, Fax servers (analog and FOIP) and Wireless SMS and Router devices.
- Perform compatibility mock-up testing of new hardware/software before releasing products to customers.
- Work with other team members to coordinate testing before releasing hardware/software updates and compare workflow to meet deadline.
- Provide Technical Services on behalf of staffing agencies.
- Assigned on a nationwide IT infrastructure upgrade to include server and workstation OS upgrades and wireless configuration for users.
- Installing and configuring Cisco switches and Firewall appliances.
- Other assignment responsibilities include POS installation and reprogramming of these systems.
- Setup, installation and programming of Lexmark All-in-One printers at FMC Medical facilities throughout the Confidential area (in cooperation with Siemens).
- Tasked with training of newly hired technicians on all technical aspects of various projects.
Confidential - St. Paul, MN
Software Distribution Tech
- Software Distribution, uploaded and distributed software source code to corporate servers and workstations in the UAT and Production testing environments using the CMF administration tool.
- Performed technical troubleshooting, server maintenance & management and application and code integrations and launches.
- Monitored application and code and web-based tracking.
- Supported 25,000 servers and workstations in corporate testing departments; interacted with Testers in aforementioned departments.
- Responsible for oversight and cooperation with UAT personnel.
- Negotiated among an array of parties including those from IBM, vendors of HW, SW, network carriers and the customer at both the end user and executive levels to provide on-time complex Project progress and deliver scope of work on-time·
- Defined and implemented Cisco telephony processes and projects.
- Responsible for Network and Level II Desk side Support / Infrastructure coordination and responsible for interviewing and hiring technicians for the project.