- An individual with the drive to bring various skills learned through academics, employment and life experience will bring important skills to your organization’s Information Technology Team.
- Accomplishments in academics and certifications such as the Security+, show a proven ability to work hard, learn required material, and perform at an accomplished level and excel in my field.
- A proven track record in business management shows the ability to lead with a personal and professional dedication to learning cutting edge networking and security technologies.
- Setting up/Administrating Computer Networks, HTML, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows based Desktop OS Administration (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7) technical support, Removal and Installation of computer components, Maintenance, security, and configuration of computer systems and software
- Ability install/ program routers, switches, access points, Network Security, Business Management, SQL, Windows Server 2008 (Active Directory, Group/User Policy, Data Backup) server virtualization, 3rd Party Virtual Machines (VMware)Desktop Support, SharePoint, Technical Writing, RACS Ticket software, Avaya Call - master 4 telephone, Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers
Network Technical Support
- Possess proven troubleshooting Skills
- Maintain and Configure Servers (Windows 2008) - Virtualization of Hard Drive; Active directory, Password resets, Group/individual permissions, Assigning services, roles, and features.
- Part of a team that was responsible for implementing a plan to reduce ticket queue to be below 1000 tickets.
- Troubleshoot and configure Cisco Catalyst 3650 Switch (48 port)
- Troubleshoot and configure Lexmark 640/650 printer systems
- Troubleshoot and configure Cisco 871 Router
- Troubleshoot and maintain various Image Scanners (Honeywell, Symbol, Motorola).
- Responsible for installing and maintaining network resources.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and configure workstations
- Remote into Windows Platform Systems using Remote Secure Server, VNC (Proprietary VPN Software), and telnet
- Set up private/small business LAN
- Perform Router Configuration with assignment of IP addresses
- Perform Desktop support and maintenance troubleshooting and remedying issues
- Perform updates on network nodes, ensuring proper communication
- Maintain e-commerce data ensuring confidentiality of customer information with fast fulfillment of orders