- He is a Snowflake Database Administrator and Senior Data Modeler/Architect with Twenty - Seven years of experience specializing in system design, data integration, relational and dimensional modeling and Enterprise Architecture.
- A strong background in data and systems engineering.
- He is well versed in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Stakeholders requirements definition to design to final phase out.
- As an experienced Sr. Data Modeler, he has extensive experience with Systems Architect (SA) and ERwin Model Mart Repository.
Snowflake Database Administrator
- Served as the Snowflake Database Administrator responsible for leading the data model design and database migration deployment production releases to endure our database objects and corresponding metadata were successfully implemented to the production platform environments; (Dev, Qual and Prod) AWS Cloud (Snowflake).
- Performed day-to-day integration with the Database Administrators (DBA) DB2, SQL Server, Oracle and AWS Cloud teams to ensure the insertion of database tables, columns and its metadata have been successfully implemented out to the DEV, QUAL and PROD region environments in AWS Cloud - Aurora and Snowflake.
- Performed ETL data translation using informatica of functional requirements to Source to Target Data Mapping documents to support large datasets (Big Data) out to the AWS Cloud databases; Snowflake and Aurora.
- Performed logical and physical data structure designs and DDL generation to facilitate the implementation of database tables and columns out to the DB2, SQL Server, AWS Cloud (Snowflake) and Oracle DB schema environment using ERwin Data Modeler Model Mart Repository version 9.6.
- Assisted Project Managers and Developers in performing ETL solution design and development to produce reporting, dashboarding and data analytics deliverables.
- Technical Team Member of the T. Rowe Price Information Architect-Data Modeling Agile team; responsible for developing Enterprise Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Models; Data Dictionary, supporting the three Business Units: Retirement Plan Services (RPS), Shared Support Platforms and Global Investment Services (GIS).
Senior Data Modeler/Architect
- Technical Team Lead of the Data Modeling group, responsible for developing the logical and physical data models, supporting the Workload and Case Management (WCM) Detailed System Specifications (DSS) requirements; denoting the Disability Case Processing System (DCPS) for the Social Security Administration (SSA).
- Technical Team Lead responsible for identifying, developing the Business Functions List and Enterprise-wide Data Dictionary that supports the DCPS database spiral development deliverables to the Social Security Administration (SSA) customer.
Senior Data Modeler/Architect
- Technical Team Lead of the Data Modeling team, responsible for developing conceptual, logical and physical data models, utilizing the ERWIN and PowerDesigner software tools to graphical represent the data design.
- Responsible for the data build and delivery of DoDAF v2.0 System Architect (SA) models (i.e. OV-1, OV-2, OV-5a, OV-5b, OV-6a, DIV-1, DIV-2, DIV-3, SV-1 and SV-2) that describe key business and systems domain areas in supporting the transformation "way forward" for an agency-wide Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment.
- Technical Team Lead of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) Governance team supporting the Integrated Maritime Intelligence Architecture (IMA) Transformation for the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI).
- Responsible for the data mapping, ETL data structures and analysis for the traceability of legacy database data entities structures to system capabilities and business operational activities that align to the data business rules which drives the data model design development.
- Responsible for performing the data analysis and associated build of IMAs Business Process development in Systems Architect (SA) using the Unified Modified Language (UML) methodology notation.
Senior Data Architect/Modeler
- Technical Lead of the Enterprise Conceptual Data Model (ECDM) on the Enterprise Engineering (EE) program: The ECDM is a product for use by the NGA key stakeholder’s to provide structural and strategic data asset guidance. The ECDM also provides a conceptual implementation blueprint to help drive the development of logical and physical database design.
- Data Integration Lead of NGA’s ECDM and GeoScout’s Baseline Logical Data Model (BLDM): Responsible for leading the data integration efforts which required to work closely with the GeoScout data architects of the BLDM to develop a plan detailing complimentary data modeling activities, processes and deliverables that would provide an integrated data architecture for the agency.
- ECDM/BLDM Briefer to NGA Senior Management: Responsible for preparing and coordinating several high-profile briefings on the data integration efforts of the ECDM and BLDM to NGA Senior Management (A, AE, and OGMT) which were “critical to ensuring complete coordination had been performed with our counterparts within the NSG/SI organization as well as within NGA’s various departments.” iEBA Information Architecture (IA) Technical Lead: Responsible for developing NGA’s integrated Enterprise Business Architecture (iEBA) Data Model Taxonomy. The data taxonomy denotes specifics domain areas of interest of the data views that support the AS-IS business function(s) performed across the three iEBA Value Stream (VS) plates (GIO, NFM,and NCO). Successfully completed the initial baseline of NGA’s AS-IS Data Model Taxonomy.
- Developed AS-IS Unified Modeling Language (UML) Activity Workflow(s) - iEBA Value Stream (VS), “Feature Data.” Responsible for developing the UML iEBA activity workflow diagram that represented the AS-IS business components for the GIO (VS) plate - Feature Data.
Senior Data Architect
- Responsible for providing team leadership in defining and developing DoD Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) business functional AS-IS and TO-BE Architectural Operational Views (OV).
- Responsible for providing team leadership in developing the Operational Business Rules (OV-6a) that served in the development of the TO-BE Operational Views (OV).
- Responsible for providing team leadership in developing the AS-IS and TO-BE System Views (SV-1 and SV-2) in various server nodes and networks.
- Responsible for supporting the DoD Joint Chiefs of Staff J-8 / Protection Assessment Division (PAD) in developing the joint force “Protection” functional Operational concept requirements that will serve in the development of a TO-BE Operational View Architecture.
Senior Data Modeler
- Technical Team Lead: Responsible for the development of an Enterprise Architecture (EA) systems view (SV) for the Programming Planning & Budget (PPB) community. He provided team leadership in developing and defining system functional processes that supported the TO-BE environment for the PPB community.
- Participated in working JAD sessions developing the TO-BE operational functional business process for the PPB community and was responsible for developing a detailed baseline design systems view in Systems Architect (Popkin) of the PPB that denotes how the system will support the Operational functional Business Process within a TO-BE environment.
- In addition, was responsible for determining and developing system requirements and the system data model of the TO-BE environment for PPB.
- Responsible for presenting the systems view (SV) architecture of the TO-BE environment for the PPB to selected organizations within the DoD community.
Senior Application Developer
- As Technical Team Lead of the PRIME IRS e-services Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) Matching Program, Confidential provided team leadership in developing technical solutions to meet e-services’ business and functional requirements, developing scenarios and technical solution alternatives for addressing key business system technical requirements.
- Responsible for determining and validating system issues, identification of the AS-IS and the TO-BE system business processes and documenting and modeling of the TIN matching system using PRIME provided systems and equipment.
- Responsible for the baseline system program requirements for TIN matching, and the associated operational database software configuration and system interfaces.
- Facilitated weekly design review meetings of the TIN matching program with the IRS-TIN matching business owners.
- In the development phase of the project, Confidential was responsible for developing and building one of the TIN matching program session (Interactive Request) screens through PeopleSoft.