- Experience in complete software development lifecycle(SDLC), including analysis, design, development, testing and execution of business applications.
- Experience in developing web-based GUI’s using ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, JQUERY, CSS, Ajax.
- Experience in Responsive and Single Page Application Development with Bootstrap, AngularJS and NPM.
- Experience in implementing client-side functionality using Ajax, Jquery, Web Service call using WebAPI and JSON.
- Experience in Developing Microservice Architecture using ASP.NET Core and Docker.
- Experience in deploying the code and host it on Azure WebApp via continuous deployment.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries in MS SQL and Oracle.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile, SCRUM and TDD software development methodologies.
- Extensive experience in unit testing by using different frameworks like NSubstitute, NUNIT Microsoft Fakes and Mocks.
- Automated highly transactional e-commerce web application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience with Localization coding, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in Accessibility coding and testing the web applications with respect to narrator and keyboard.
- Experience in using TFS, SVN and GIT Version Control and social code management like GitHub.
- Experience in developing the web application using Java / JSF.
- Experience in Shopify Plus Ecommerce Web Development using Slate/Theme Kit, Liquid, NPM, Gulp and related technologies.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, WCF, LINQ, MVC, Web API, Telerik and Kendo Controls, SOAP and REST web services
Languages: C#.NET, SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA
Web Design: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Advanced Jquery, Angular JS, Gulp, Node.js
Development Approach: Waterfall and Agile
Unit Testing Framework: NSubstitute, NUnit, Microsoft Fakes Stubs/Shims, Mocking Framework, QUnit
Code Analysis Tools: Resharper, CSS Lint, JS Lint, Modern Corp
Application Tools: Visual Studio .Net 2013/2015/2017 , VS LightSwitch, SQL Management Studio, TFS, GIT
Web Server: IIS 6/7
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, WebDriver
Ecommerce Technologies/Tools: WordPress/Shopify Development, Google Analytics, GTM, A/B Testing, Conversion/Pixel Tracking
- Implementing the enhancements and fixing existing bugs for the project Mercury , which is a comprehensive system to review and manage student admission documents submitted by international students to the Berkeley International Office.
- Built an online system for scholar and employment team called IOF Project , this converted the whole paper based PR processing to online which cut down the department’s PR processing times.
- Integrated the CyberSource payment gateway through Rest API within the internal web portal collecting the different student fees.
- Developed the SSU (Student Sevis Update) project, which provides the ASP.NET MVC forms to the students to update the OPT Employment, Address updates and submits their Evaluation forms.
- Created various automated jobs in both SQL Server and C# which data pumps the Sevis data between the Internal system and Vendor Software.
- Implementing the timely updates to the vendor software called ISSM (International Student & Scholar Management) which was built using ASP .NET framework by Ellucian.
- Working in a team consists of IT Manager, Student Advisors, Sevis Coordinator and Data Analysts in a fast-paced Agile model with two-week sprints.
- Deploying the code in different environments like Dev, Stage and Production through SVN and perform integration testing and automation testing for code optimization and ensuring code quality.
Full Stack Developer
- Developed new eCommerce websites on the Shopify & WordPress platforms.
- Modified and updated existing websites to implement new features and further improved UI/UX .
- Tested and optimized websites for desktop, mobile, cross-browser compatibility and SEO .
- Strategized and managed timelines and task management for website launches and updates.
- Implemented the continuous deployment using Visual Studio Team Foundation Services
- Altered existing ecommerce development templates based on the design direction given.
- Worked with a team consisting of designers, analysts and other developers in fast paced Agile model.
Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed both Frontend & Backend for ecommerce websites for various clients.
- Created the functional and technical specifications for the user stories in agile environment
- Developed responsive ecommerce web applications using Bootstrap, HMTL5, CSS3, SASS etc.
- Maintained and Implemented changes in an application developed in Angular5 Framework .
- Updated the existing Asp.Net Platform to ASP.NET MVC and converted the existing modules to Web API’s making them platform independent.
- Used Asynchronous programming concepts to optimize the performance and site load times.
- Integrated Authorize.Net, PayPal, Amazon Pay and other payment gateways for developed custom shopping carts.
- Deployed the web applications on production servers via TFS, SVN and GIT .
- Implemented Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Hitslink tracking which helps in business growth.
- Conducted A/B Test to optimize checkout funnel and increase conversion rate .
- Worked in a fast-paced agile work model with daily scrums meetings, Sprint Planning, Sprint Execution.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Analyzed, designed and implemented web applications based on Object Oriented Programming
- Designed and developed an n-tier architecture that included Presentation, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.Net, ASP.NET
- Created project related functions, jobs, procedures, triggers and tables in SQL server
- Designed the front-end views according to given UX Wireframes using different web design technologies
- Executed projects using waterfall and agile methodology with daily scrums, and continuous integration using the SDLC process