Experienced Senior Systems Administrator who deems client support and service level standards as the highest of priorities. Exceptional troubleshooting skills, proven with a passion to not only come up with a quick resolution, but the solution that will make the most sense as a long term goal.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosis, repair and maintainance of over 50 Virtual/Physical
- servers in a Clustered Microsoft SCVMM/Hyper-V environment
- Upgrade/Maintain IBM v7000 SAN, including firmware updates for Hard drives, OS updates,
- and storage management
- Upgrade/Maintain Symantec 2012 Backup Exec environment, including data restoration and
- Maintain 2013 Exchange environment, including Mailstore Database management and migration
- AD Management, including GPO maintenance, cleanup, and design, as well as Domain
- Controller maintainance, provisioning, and decommissioning
- Responsible for design and creation of proactive Server Maintenace schedule and Journal
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosis, repair and maintainance of High Availability 2008
- Terminal Server environment providing sessions to over 100 thin clients
Senior Systems Administrator
- Assist Corporate IS team with Windows 2008 Server installations
- Provide support to Catalyst 3750 Switches setting initial configurations and organizing facility wiring scheme
- Windows 7 Migration including design and deployment of OS Image and facilitation of sitewide training
- Responsible for user setup, Active Directory password resets and account unlocks.
- Setup cross domain Terminal Server hosting applications for onsite users and Illinois based sister company.
- ken.justice me.com 740 364-1212
- Responsible for all aspects of business netting over 1M in gross annual sales.
- Supervisor for Geek Squad support teams at two locations for all desktop/laptop hardware, software and peripheral devices including diagnosis and problem resolution.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate technical staff. Research industry standards, cascade to team and ensure that service requests are completed within reasonable time lines while providing excellent customer service to client base
- Responsible for development of technical teams at various locations. Responsible for onboarding selections of new team members, performance action planning, through dismissal from team. Develop team members position associates to succeed at the next level of their career.
- Tools: Testing and trouble shooting, Virtualization, Simulation of real-world
- applications, Network technology and service integration, Network Applications
- Service and Security, Network Standards and Protocols, WAN technology
- Database development, IBM Enhanced Diagnostic Software, DFT, Seatools,
- Winmem, Memtest, PC Check, Prime 95, Geek Squad MRI
- Operating Systems: Windows 95- Windows 8, Windows Server OS 2000-2012, Mac OSX, Panther,
- Linux, UBUNTU, Unix
- Applications: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM Client Center, System
- Center Configuration Manager, System Center Run Advertised Programs, Quest
- Active Roles, Bitlocker Recovery Password Viewer, Bitlocker Repair Tool,
- Active Directory, SQL, Sharepoint, MS Office Suites, SQL Express, SQL Server
- 2005-2012, VMware, Desktop Central, McAfee, Windows RDP, Citrix, Lotus
- Notes, VNC, Dameware, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Kaspersky, Webroot,
- Nortel/Avaya IP Telephony, Adobe Creative Suite, Symantec Ghost, Acronis
- True Image, Powershell, Internet Information Services, Terminal Services,
- Goverlan, NetQoS, 7-zip, Unknown Devices, UltraIso, Regedit, Registry
- Mechanic, JV16 Powertools, CCleaner, Subinacl, Icalcs, Visual Basic, Microsoft
- Front Page, iWeb, Envision BacTalk, Windows Hyper-V, Virtual Machine
- Manager, System Center Configuration Manager, Telnet, Hyper Terminal,
- PuTTY, Windows Command Line, Baan Client, Stellar Phoenix, VPN Client,
- Microsoft Powertoys, Various Mfg. DMI tools, BartPE, Dell/Wyse Management
- HDVR, WinFTP, Stability System II, AutoCad, Aptean CDC, HAPA Place-IT,
- Mobile Devices: IOS, Blackberry OS, Android, Web OS, Windows Mobile
- Other: MS Office, MS Exchange/Outlook, Certificates, Advanced browser settings,
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Mobile Telephony/Mail