- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder with expertise in Software Development lifecycle, creating functional specifications and effective Business Requirement gathering & Analysis
- Around 7 years of experience in Salesforce Cloud and administration, analysis and documentation, SDLC, STLC and has excellent experience in onshore - offshore model for financial analysis and financial system applications.
- Experience in Finance Sector and Automotive Industry and adept at creating User Stories and transforming business requirements into functional specifications and designing business models using use case, sequence and activity diagrams in MS Visio.
- Complete understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Structured Development and Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Collaborator and communicates effectively with audiences SMEs, Business Partners, Developers and QA engineers. Also non-technical audiences in different geographical environment.
- Cloud application development experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform as Administrator/ Developer with a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com.
Operating Systems: Windows
Cloud Technology: Salesforce CRM
Programming Languages: PL/SQL, SOSL, SOQL, Apex, Java, C, C++HTML, XML, BASIC
RDBMS: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c Databases
Tools: MS Visio, Quality Center 9.0/10.0
Packages, Tools & Utilities: MS Office, Oracle SQL Developer
Confidential - Iselin, NJ
System Analyst, IT Service Management
- Analyzing the existing system used by client to understand issues faced by the support reps.
- Creating Dashboards for Hardware & Service Desk agents and Supervisors for insight in the case KPI metrics.
- Gathering requirements for client that needs to be implemented in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Identifying solutions in Salesforce Service Cloud by creating POCs for various functions such as Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case (importing users from Bank website), creating case queues, Case escalation rules, automated response rules.
- Client is currently using ServicePRO ITSM tool for its customer support center. System is being moved to SF Service Cloud.
- Responsible for configuration of user licenses and profiles and role creation of Contact center users for team members.
- Integrating the Salesforce Service cloud application with customer information database and Salesforce Sales cloud for Sales data using REST API.
Confidential - Auburn Hills, MI
Subject Matter Expert, Fleet Marketing
- Provide expertise in the analysis, design, development and integration of IT solutions across the fleet systems landscape.
- Act as a liaison and bridging/facilitating communication and understanding between ICT, business and supplier partners' supporting application development.
- Tracking bugs using JIRA tool to highlight issues in existing enhancements before deployment alongwith MS Excel, Microsoft Word
- Create process flows for business users using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Understand the business processes and work application capabilities, eliciting and documenting requirements, and assisting in high level design and managing project.
- Execute project management techniques to control and deliver high quality IT solutions to the business while working closely with supplier partners ensuring project and enhancement request deliverables are met.
- Communication of projects and ensure that projects align with the technology that best provides maximum return on investment.
- Interface between IT team and business to work on enhancements in existing applications.
- Support and maintenance sales of FCA vehicles for the Fleet customers for US, Canada and Mexico.
- Handled user licensing and creation for 121 users.
- Responsible for allocation of Profiles and roles in Salesforce Prod environment.
- Primary approver and creator of user reports and dashboards.
- Interacted with my off-shore TCS for development of strategies for business enhancements and urgents demands.
- Served as Fleet FCA SF Admin for Service Cloud.
- FCA used an old Java Mainframe based system for its contact center systems. This system has been now moved to SF Service Cloud.
- Responsible for configuration of user licenses and profiles and role creation of Contact center users for Fleet BR team members.
- Creation of POCs for various functions as a business analyst such as Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case (importing users from FCA Fleet website), creating case queues, Case escalation rules, automated response rules for BR customers etc.
- Integrating the Salesforce Service cloud application with customer information database and Fleet Salesforce Sales cloud for Sales data using REST API.
- Created reports and dynamic dashboards for the Fleet customers for US, Canada and Mexico.
- Acted as a liaison between Fleet Business users and TCS team to import weekly data from Mainframe tables to SF Wave and create dynamic dashboards.
System Analyst (Marketing )
- Gathering and documenting business requirements in Business Requirements Document (BRD) and hosting requirement sessions with business users.
- Interacting with the Email and Direct mail vendors for Confidential marketing and creating high level marketing campaigns in SAP Marketing Planner and SAP Segment builder thereafter assigning it to various marketing campaigns.
- Data Analysis and Root Cause Analysis using Salesforce Platform App and CRM and SAP Business Warehouse - Campaign Support e.g. elicit, interpret, and document marketing campaign goals and data needs.
- Process Improvement e.g. automate ongoing tasks where possible using Agile methodology of campaign development.
- Scheduling KICK-OFF calls for all new marketing projects received from Vendors mostly during any new Confidential model launched.
- Create workflows and process map diagrams for detailed description of the users and processes interaction.
- Planning one-on-one meetings with developer, Confidential client and the vendor to resolve any issues or hurdles in the marketing campaign.
- Develop marketing campaign components in Salesforce CRM and SAP Business Warehouse such as Analysis Process Designer (APDs), email forms, campaign automation, target groups and profiles.
- Develop SQL programs to extract customer data using Oracle 11g database, TOAD and SQL*Plus
- Data Handling e.g. Ensure that the company privacy and security policies are observed followed by Data cleansing.
- Create XML Script and load it to SAP BW Tool to create custom IDs for new customers.
- Validate XML Scripts using Oxygen XML Editor tool
- CRM Project SME e.g. participate as a CRM SME on CRM related projects
Environment: Salesforce CRM and SAP Business Warehouse tool, SAP Netweaver, Oracle 11G (PL/SQL), SQL*Plus, Oracle TOAD tool, Oxygen XML Editor tool, Listen, Prospect