- To obtain the position of Systems Help Desk Consultant utilizing my knowledge ofcomputers with proficiency in various software utilities. Successful in applyingcommunication, problem solving and critical thinking skills obtained in work andschool environment.
- Kept workstations secure with regular virus and malware scans. Performed software updates and patches with WSUS and SCCM.
- Tested new software configurations in virtual machine environments. Repaired computers by replacing computer components in desktop and laptop machines.
- Managed network usage by configuring routers and assigning firewall security policies. Designated user accounts and passwords with group policies and access controls.
- Software proficiencies include using the Microsoft Office suite.
Public Technology Assistant
Confidential, Charlotte Hall, MD
- Updated and installed new software spanning several library branches through System Center Configuration Manager
- Scheduled one - on-one appointments for computer help
- Successfully integrated Fog Server into the existing network
- Serviced computers using Linux to perform data recovery
- Created documentation for implementing new software
- Monitored Spiceworks ticketing system to increase employee productivity
- Joined new computers to domain with required proprietary software
- Taught computer classes to help customers increase computer skills
- Performed routine maintenance and updates on public and staff computers
- Assisted customers with computer troubleshooting, faxing, and printing issues
- Resolved issues with critical thinking, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Researched and implemented solutions to solve clients' computer issues.
- Attended meetings to brainstorm implementing new technology
- Used interpersonal and communication skills to provide great customer service
- Reliable, punctual, dependable demonstrated by opening and closing store
- Answered phone calls to assist customers
- Handled pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Made frequents bank transactions for manager
- Accessed store checks to pay for supplies
- Maintained clean working environments
- Locked doors on closing
Volunteer Web Designer, IT Support
- Act as advisor for upgrades to existing IT equipment.
- Actively perform maintenance and troubleshooting to solve computer issues
- Designed and implemented the current Confidential 's Treasure website to remain current with new technology.