- Around 8 years’ Experience in Linux Administration, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Release Management and Cloud Implementations
- Experienced in Installs, Upgrades, Patches, Configuration, performance tuning on UNIX and system software & hardware.
- Supported AWS Cloud environment with 200+ AWS instances and configured Elastic IP & Elastic Storage and also experience working on implemented security groups.
- Experienced in Amazon EC2 setting up instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups.
- Over 4+ year of experience in using configuration management tools like Puppet/ Chef /Ansible.
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Ant, SVN and GIT
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools, and development and staging environments on AWS and Cloud.
- Experience configuring and managing Puppet master server and also experience in updating and creating modules and pushing them to puppet clients.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, AMI, EBS, Cloud watch, Auto - scaling, IAM, ELB and AWS S3.
- Experienced in Preparing, arranging and testing Splunk search strings and operational strings.
- Strong experience in System Administration, Installation, Upgrading, Patches, Migration.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting, Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Performance Monitoring and Fine-tuning on UNIX Systems
- Experience in using Shell scripts to automate log backups and daily tasks.
- Experience in Creation and managing user accounts, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring in Red hat Linux Windows.
- Experience in writing chef cookbooks and recipes to automate the deployment process and to integrating chef cookbooks into Jenkins jobs for a continuous delivery framework
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT and Subversion ( SVN ) on Linux and windows platforms
- Has Experience in continuous integration technologies like Jenkins. Designed and created multiple deployment strategies using Continuous Integration and Continuous Development Pipelines
- Designing and implementing fully automated server build, management, monitoring and deployment solutions spanning multiple platforms, tools and technologies including Jenkins Nodes/Agent, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Participated in various application life cycle development steps from development, QA to production.
- Ability to write Shell, Perl and Python scripting.
- Integration of Sonar and Selenium with Jenkins to automate the testing of java applications and provided the Acceptance test driven development(ATDD).
- Worked on storing the binaries in a local Nexus repository.
- Worked in an agile development team to deliver an end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery product in an open source environment using tools like Chef, Puppet& Jenkins .
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Vast knowledge over IT infrastructure scalability, optimization and dealing with incident, Problem, Change and release management.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x/5.x, IBM AIX 7.1/6.1/5.3/5.2/5.1 , Windows NT/2000/2003 Server, CentOS, Ubuntu
Web Servers: Apache HTTP server 2.0.50/2.0.49/2.0.48 , Samba, IBM HTTP, AWS, web server V7, Web Logic 8.1, Web Sphere application 6.0
Automation Tool: Puppet, Ansible, Chef
Storage Arrays: EMC SAN storage, Tivoli storage manager 5.4/5.3, IBM SAN.
IP Technologies: SMTP, DNS, FTP, NFS, TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS.
Languages: Bash, Python, Perl Shell Scripting, Korn shell scripting, Java
Virtual Environment: VMware virtual workstation 6/5, IBM VIO Server.
HP ProLiant: DL 580/380 (G8/G5/G4)DELL IDRAC (R710, R910, R610, R510)H-series blades (HS23/HS22/HS21), VMware, IBM P7/6 Servers.
PL: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
ETL Tool: Informatica Powercenter 9x, 8x, DataStage
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- worked with jenkins under the CI/CD pipeline providing continuous improvement to agile and software development teams.
- Experienced in Iaas and using most of the AWS services like Ec2,S3, IAM,ELB,VPPC, AWS Glue etc.
- Leveraged Terraform tool to automate the code to provision the infrastructure in cloud providers like AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Good understanding of the Terraform concepts like modules,variables& resources etc.
- Developed the modules to provision infrastructure AWS components like VPC,Subnets,Ec2,S3 buckets,RDS,IAM roles, Glue DB etc.
- Developed the modules to provision Azure infrastructure components like Vnets,Subnets, Logic apps, Integrated service environments, Roles template deployments etc
- Developed CI/CD pipelines to leverage Terraform to provision the infrastructure from scratch or update the existing infrastructure as and when needed.
- Design, planning and migration Infrastructure/Applications on to Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Good experience implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) process.
- Worked on implementing the AWS services such as EC2, EBS, Auto Scaling, ELB, VPC, RDS, IAM, Route53, S3, ECS and SES using Terraform/CloudFormation.
- Configured AWS EC2 Instances using AMIs (Amazon Linux/Ubuntu) and launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Worked on CI/CD pipeline deploying artifacts and Docker images.
- Experience in scripting Shell, Python for automation and pipeline.
- Wrote and managed Jenkinsfiles for Docker deployment pipeline images using Jenkins Cloud bees.
- Worked on Bit bucket (GIT) version control for day to day activities for automation which includes Puppet/Application/Pipeline code.
- Experience working on Java Maven pom.xmls, NodeJS application building and deploying artifacts using Jfrog Artifactory.
- Worked on application monitoring and logging strategies using tools like Dynatrace and Splunk
- Worked with developers as well as infrastructure teams to automate JVM provisioning using VMWare vRO using puppet.
- Worked on VMWare vSphere client v6.0.0 able to generate automated reports using PowerShell.
- Documented automation process using Visual Studio Code (PlantUML) & Visio.
- Worked on Disaster Recovery strategies & dependencies copying AMI’s across AWS regions.
- Design, planning and migration of on-premise applications/Jenkins into AWS
- Used supervisor as client/server system to monitor and control process on Unix machine.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI’s, when a new GitHub branch gets commit, Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build Jenkins Promotion (AWS CLI), to launch stack and deploy.
- Used grunt, gulp and webpack as a build tools on node js projects for the development of build artifacts.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Chef Configuration management.
- Wrote/Modified Chef Cookbooks/Recipes for Bootstrapping provisioning instances to standardize the ENV setup.
Environment: VMware vSphere v6.0, AWS, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Apache HTTPD, VPC, Route53, SQL, ELB, Terraforms, Cloud Formation, Docker, Jira, AWS CLI, AWS Auto Scaling, Java/J2EE, Maven, Unix/Linux, Python, PowerShell/ Shell scripting, Git, Web pack, Nginx, Splunk and NodeJs.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Devops/ Build and Release engineer
- Configured Jenkins as continuous integration tool and automated build and deployments to various environments.
- Participate in ECAB/CCB meeting for getting Release Approvals.
- Triggering build from Jenkins and managing release artifacts
- Preparing implementation plan for monthly releases and coordinating deployments.
- Planning and execution of Production Releases as per Agile commit.
- Following JIRA & Confluence for Dev updates and any changes to Release Plan ( Release Scope).
- Managing the Openshift cluster that includes scaling up and down the AWS app nodes.
- Had very strong exposure using ansible automation in replacing the different components of Openshift like ECTD, MASTER, APP, INFRA, Gluster.
- Openshift virtualized PaaS provider - useful in automating the provisioning of commodity computing resources for cost and performance efficiency.
- Deployed and maintained the web application utilizing Docker and Openshift for scalability and security.
- Installing and configuring source code management repository, according the custom needs developer's team,
- Performing source code management like branching, merging and tagging in Git, and resolve the merge conflicts,
- Working with Git and Jenkins CI/CD Continuous Integration of Server-Installation,Configuration and Design.
- Set up Jenkins on build server and build jobs to provide continues automated builds based on polling the GitHub source code system during the day and periodic scheduled to builds overnight to support development need to Jenkins, Created plans, jobs, and tasks, stages, conduct the automatic builds for projects.
- Trigger Master Remote Jenkins jobs get the status, and get the Quality gates Reports like Sonar, Check Marx, Fortify and White Source. And read the Reports and Validate. Pass reports update on Jira.
- Configure Slack for notification, Teamwork in Slack happens in channels a single place for messaging, tools and files - helping everyone save time and collaborate together If the build fails or Success then the concerned team will be notified.
- User Maven for builds jobs, jar, war, ear artifacts which are we deployed in Tomcat server
- If the build the successful, then Jenkins deploys the built in the test servers like Tomcat. And this artifactsave in nexus repository server.
- Build and manage real time, monitoring dashboards using Elastic Search-Logstash-Kibana (ELK’S).
- Experienced in installing, configuring and managing RDBMS and NoSQL tools like Elastic Search, MongoDB (NoSQL) and Cassandra DB.
- These activities are creating a pipeline.
- Creating of Organization, Environment, and users in Ansible Server.
- Creating Docker images, Docker Registry and handling multiple images.
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring Jenkins build jobs. Managing Jenkins plugins installation/update and user access.
- Implemented multiple CI/CD pipelines as part of DevOps role for on-premises and cloud-based software using Jenkins, Chef and AWS.
- Responsible for Designing and implementation of the DevOps solution using tools like Git, Perforce, Gerrit, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Chef Automation, Shell scripting and AWS.
- Managed Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools
- Troubleshooting application build issues. Troubleshooting issues related to Jenkins.
- Implemented and supported CI process via Jenkins. Created Build Jobs and Deployments in Jenkins.
- Creating and Maintaining Jira dashboard. Creating, maintaining and monitoring Jira build requests.
- Also see to that the builds and deployments are successful, so that later they can be migrated to either Jenkins or Udeploy.
- Managed a PaaS for deployments using Ansible and Mesos, which reduced considerably deployment risks.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Creating, Utilizing, Managing Policies and Glacier storage in S3 buckets on AWS.
- Coordinating system deliverables between development and testing team.
- Preparing the builds scripts by using the Ant/Maven build tool for application builds.
- Managing build artifacts in JFrog Artifactory repository.
- Onboarding, maintaining and monitoring Udeploy Build and Deploy issues.
- Migrated the Applications from AntHill Pro to Udeploy and making sure all the builds and deployments are running successfully.
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring build jobs in Jenkins.
- Managing Jenkins, plugins installation/update and user access.
- Administering and troubleshooting issues related to Jenkins.
- Integrated Build Process through Jenkins to various SCM tools like GitHub, SVN.
- Worked on AWS Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail Services and cloud front to setup and manage the cached content delivery
- Created Continuous Build Process using Hudson/Jenkins as Continuous integration tool.
- Worked on the automation of the Dev, Test and System Integration Testing environment builds using the continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Ant and Shell Scripting.
- Build environments and configure them to have involved in Daily Builds and Deployments for different QA Environments until handed off to testing
- Responsible for Branching, Tagging and Merging as per the schedule
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the Subversion repositories and the access control strategies
- Merging release branches back to trunk after the production release and resolving of conflicts during merging in both GIT and Subversion
- Coordinating the resources by working closely with Project Manager's for the release and Releasemanagers for all the Operational Projects
- Carried out deployments and builds on various environments using Mason continuous integration tool
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Devops Cloud Engineer/Linux
- Release Management and Build Automation with VSTS Developed automation scripts usingPowerShell,supporting multiple hosts and VMs for Azure cloud deployments.
- Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies using VSTS and Jenkins.
- Created VSTS Job for automation of build and deployment process as part of Continuous Integration strategy.
- Architect, implement and manage cloud security solutions, agents, scanners and logging systems.
- Using Docker in Environment variables, Configuration files, Option types and Strings & integers.
- Developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups.
- Deployed Azure Kubernetes Clusters on cloud/on-premises environments with master/minion architecture and wrote many YAML files to create many services like pods, deployments, auto scaling, load balancers, labels, health checks, Namespaces, Config Map, etc.
- Creating a gcloud scripts to deploy and configure a Google Cloud network, subnets, and firewall rules for the GSA Nutanix Calm and Google Cloud Platform proof of concept
- Experience of configuring full ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana) on premise, on Elastic Managed Cloud and on AWS & GCP .
- Worked in container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift
- Point team player on Openshift for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, troubleshooting pods through ssh and logs, modification of Buildconfigs, templates, Imagestreams, etc
- Built a new CI pipeline. Testing and deployment automation with Docker, Jenkins, and Puppet
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments
- Managed multiple Azure accounts with multiple VPC's for both production and non-prod where primary objectives included automation, build out, integration and cost control.
- Developed Automation frameworks for public cloud infrastructure deployments.
- Managed Amazon Web Service (AWS) projects while coaching the agile process and help implement agile methodology.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Add project users to the AWS account with multifactor authentication enabled and least privilege permissions.
- Using Bit Bucket version control system as master and GitHub to merge the code to master
- Worked on Bit Bucket control systems to keep the history of developed files and involved in Code Review board to maintain standard of Apex code
- Connected Fisheye to the mercurial repository on Bit bucket for overview of source code and setup Crucible for code review.
- Experienced with contemporary automation frameworks such as Octopus Deploy, Microsoft Release Management, Jenkins and Chef.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
- Integrated Jenkins with various DevOps tools such as CloudForms, SonarQube, Octopus Deploy, and Puppet.
- Worked on Chef Enterprise Hosted as well as on-premise Chef, installed and configured the workstations, bootstrapped nodes, written cookbooks, recipes and uploaded them on to the Chef-server • Written/Developed Chef Cookbooks to automate the entire deployment process to make Infrastructure as a Code.
- Extensive experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo ) and Build Tools (Ant/Maven).
- Configuration management using Amazon Cloud Formation, Continuous integration with Jenkins and Bamboo .
- Expertise in writing custom Chef Cookbooks using Test-kitchen, Vagrant, Berkshelf, FoodCritic and ChefSpec.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using various CI Tools like Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, and Sona type Nexus.
- Used Chef and other configuration management tools to deploy consistent infrastructure code across multiple environments.
- Experience writing Chef Cookbooks and recipes to automate the deployment process and to integrating Chef Cookbooks into Jenkins jobs for a continuous delivery framework.
- Extensive experience in Application Deployments and Environment configuration using Chef, Puppet, Ansible and Terraform
- Involved in Setting up the backup server for Jenkins and prepared disaster recovery plans for Jenkins and bamboo .
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Docker Hub, Docker machine, Docker compose and Docker registryThe complete installation and hosting was automated with AWS cloud formation and Terraform
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes, Linux, Bash, GIT,
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
- Implementing new projects builds framework using Jenkins & maven as build framework tools
- Involved in Setup and Configuration of Puppet Configuration Management.
- Installed and configured an automated tool Puppet that included the installation and configuration of the Puppet master, agent nodes and an admin control workstation
- Created and updated Puppet manifests and modules, files, and packages stored in the GIT repository.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Designed Puppet Modules to manage configurations and automate installation process.
- Used GIT version control to manage the source code and integrating GIT with Jenkins to support build automation.
- Involved in Setting up the backup server for Jenkins and prepared disaster recovery plans for Jenkins and bamboo.
- Involved in setting up builds using Chef as a configuration management tool.
- Used Chef to configure and mange infrastructure. Wrote cookbooks to automate the configuration setups.
- Established Chef Best practices approaches to system deployment with tools with vagrant and managing Chef Cookbook as a unit of software deployment and independently version controlled.
- Worked heavily in writing Chef Cookbooks to automate the deployment process and integration of Chef Cookbooks into Jenkins jobs to execute or process the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Experience in installation and configuration of various Continuous Integration (CI) tools Jenkins, Hudson, and Bamboo for the build, deploy and cruise control.
- Experienced in Azure IaaS - Virtual machines, VM Scale Sets, Load Balancer, Traffic Manager, Virtual Networks, SQL, Resource Groups and Cloud Services.
- Experienced in Azure Backup, Azure Policies, Azure Key Vault, Salt Stack and Tagging.
- Experienced in ARM templates building Servers (Windows, SQL, VM Scale Sets) backend and frontend needed for application migration on Azure Cloud.
- Experienced in Creation of Definitions to enforce Azure Policies across subscription.
- Experienced in setting up “Salt” to manage infrastructure across a large number of servers
- Implement Azure Native Backup at VM, SQL Server, Files/Folder level. configure and Restore Azure Virtual Machine using Azure Backup.
- Captured images of VM, attached disks to VMs using PowerShell.
- Utilized Sourcetree to manage code into Gitwarm (repository manager).
- Create performance measurements to monitor resources across azure using Azure native monitoring tools utilizing ARM template.
- Experienced in applying tagging across azure using PowerShell for Cost and billing management of resources deployed.
- Involved in development of test environment on Docker containers and configuring the Docker containers using Kubernetes.
- Proficient with container systems like Docker and container orchestration like EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, worked with Terraform.
- Managed Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes.
- Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers
- Worked on multiple things like setting up kubernetes dashboards with AAF and also using kube config.
- Setting up huge Kubernetes platform with four clusters and providing assistance to various app teams
- Launched Kubernetes to provide a platform for automating deployment, scaling and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts.
- Experiencedincontainer-based deployments using Docker, Docker Hub and Docker registries and Kubernetes.
- Created puppet manifests and modules to automate system operations.
- Experience in writing define types, so the modules are reusable.
- Based on business requirements written roles and profiles to the modules to avoid the repetition and duplication of logic at node level.
- Automated the environment using puppet from scratch level.
- Involved in automating the WebLogic server installation, and its components using puppet.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto scaling groups and created multi AWS VPC instances.
- Used IAM to create new accounts, roles and groups.
- Created the VPC’s, configured the subnets, attached the gateway and routing tables to the subnets and deployed the EC2 instances in the subnets created.
- Experience involving configuring S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in glacier.
- Hands on experience in EC2, VPC, Subnets, Routing tables, Internet gateways, IAM, Route 53, VPC peering, S3, ELB, RDS(MySQL), Security Groups, Cloud Watch, SNS on AWS.
- Configured boto-SDK and written python scripts to automate the backup and snapshot of EC2 instances and storing those snapshots on S3 buckets.
- Creating the Read Replicas for the RDS databases in the different region expecting the disaster.
- Configured the Autoscaling groups and Launch Configuration to automatically launch the new instances.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using CloudWatch.
- Created Splunk app for Enterprise Security to identify and address emerging security threats through the use of continuous monitoring, alerting and analytics.
- Analyzed security based events, risks and reporting instances.
- Analyzed and monitored incident management and incident resolution problems.
- Installed Jira and confluence on Tomcat server.
- Automated the JBOSS components like managed servers, data sources, mail resource, Jdbc, jms and tested using puppet
- Automated the apache installation and its components using puppet.
- Used GIT version control to push the modules to the GitHub
- Experience with Apache/Tomcat, Load Balancer (Apache, Nginx, HAproxy) and Expertise in making configuration changes.
- Good in Ruby and Bash shell scripting for writing up scripts for matrix collection of various application and automation of day to day activity.
- Delivered specific versions of various components of an application into target environments.
- Have used Confluence to create, share and discuss content and projects.
- Familiar and experienced with Agile Scrum development.
- Proposed and implemented branching strategy suitable for agile development in Subversion.
- Set up a Packer environment to integrate with Jenkins to update EC2 instances.
- Managing client’s applications in the Cloud.
- Developed a Rest API with Jacks-Rx to create a Restful Web Services
- Installed SpaceWalk System Management in RHEL 7.X AWS
- Utilized data pipeline to copy dynamodb data to S3.
- Configured VPC endpoint to S3 bucket.
- Analyzed log file using AWS EMR
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues within the AWS environment.
- Designed applications to meet high availability application architecture.
- Gathered automation requirement across the client platforms.
- Onboard new applications to different platforms on client site.
- Designed EC2 instance architecture to meet high availability application architecture.
- Use in-house built/deployment tools for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Create new iterations, new builds and deploy built.
- Used version control tools for maintaining updates within the environment.
- Manage and coordinate transition activities with developers, architects, project managers and other release managers.
- Deployed codes in different environments like Test, UAT, Preproduction and Production.
- Managed and coordinated transition activities with developers, architects and team members.
- Written Batch scripts for the silent installations of the software like SQL server 2008 r2.
- Implemented the agile methodology in the development team. Like test driven development.
- Created the workflow of Git for the teams.
- Provided a Branching structure for the development teams.
- Created the documentation of setting up of GitHub enterprise on premises.
- Coordinated with different developments teams, Gathered information and established Continuous integration and Continuous delivery pipelines according to the team Requirements.
- Automated the process of deploying the web applications from slaves to IIS servers using the Microsoft web deploy tool through Jenkins server.
- Monitored and upgraded the GitHub enterprise software.
- Administered and maintained Jenkins Master serving 5’s of slaves and 30+ jobs are running as a CI process.
- Installing Red Hat Linux 5/6 using kickstart servers and interactive installation.
- Supporting infrastructure environment comprising of RHEL and Solaris.
- Implemented Puppet, Chef, Nagios tools, DevOps.
- Performed the server automation using Chef Configuration management.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins in Linux environment.
- Building and supporting environments consisting Testing, Contingency, Production and Disaster Recovery servers.
- Performed OS provisioning using kickstart through BMC Blade Logic.
- Installation, Configuration and up gradation of Redhat Linux 4, 5.X, and using Blade Logic.
- Creation, Installation and administration of Red Hat Virtual machines in VMware Environment.
- Create, extend, reduce and administration of Logical Volume Manager (LVM) in RHEL environment.
- Extensively worked with Version Control Systems git and SVN.
- Resolving different Users request.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto scaling groups
- Creating storage with amazon S3to store data.
- Worked on AWSElastic Beanstalk to deploy, monitor, and scale an application.
- Worked on projects like PCI, SR to ensure all goes well and provided support till servers go in to production environment.
- Creation of SAN File System on Red Hat Linux using multipath configuration.
- Configuration of Network bonding which include Active/Standby and Active/Active.
- Installation of HBA cards ( Emulex and Qlogic )
- Rebuilding of kernel in RHEL using mkinitrd.
- Troubleshooting Network, memory, cpu, swap and File system issues, TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, SMTP in Linux and Solaris servers.
- Performance tuning of Virtual Memory, CPU, system usage in Linux and Solaris servers.
- Configuration of Monitoring tools in Linux and Solaris servers.
- Performed Disaster Recovery in RHEL servers which consists of LVM based FS and Red Hat Clustering.
- Supported class monitoring and management tools such as Open NMS, Tivoli and VCO.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Jboss, Apache, Weblogic, Tomcat and Websphere.
- Creation of Jumpstart and Kickstart configuration for the automatic provision of servers using Bladelogic.
- Responsible for large-scale Puppet implementation and maintenance. Puppet manifests creation, testing and implementation.
- Provide on call support by rotation 24/7.
- Created a Private virtual private cloud with Cloud formation and launched instances.
- Installed and configured monitoring script for instances.
- Provided highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, lifecycle policies, and create AMIs for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Decoupled the different services for distributed applications within the environment using SQS.
- Utilized S3 and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Used SNS and SQS for infrastructure automation.
- Utilize CloudWatch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB services, DynamoDB tables, EBS volumes; to set alarms for notification or automated actions; and to monitor logs for a better understanding and operation of the system.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate environment using Cloudwatch and SNS. Focus on continuous integration and continuous deployment to promote enterprise solution deployment assets to target environments. Automation using Chef and AWS Opworks.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labelling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Installed, administered and configuredJenkins Continuous Integration (CI) tool.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and Maven as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Worked with the development team to migrate Ant scripts to Maven.
- Micro services have been built using springboot, NetflixOSS,springcloud and deploying to AWSCloud.
- Building, Installing, Configuring servers from scratch with OS of RedHat Linux.
- Performed Red Hat Linux Kickstart installations on RedHat 4.x/5.x/6.x, performed Red Hat Linux Kernel Tuning, memory upgrades.
- Worked with Logical Volume Manager and creating of volume groups/logical performed Red Hat Linux Kernel Tuning.
- Worked in the migration team for migration from AIX p5 to p6 & p7.
- Troubleshooting the POWER HA and increasing the file system in HACMP/POWER HA cluster.
- Hardware replacement of cluster nodes without any downtime.
- Configured IBM P-series 770, 750, 595, 570,550 and RS/6000 machines for production and test environments.
- Blade server ’s Virtualization-Manage, build and configure the VIOS and LPAR’s on Blade servers and p-series.
- Creation and installation of new VIOS and LPAR’s using HMC.
- Written multiple cookbooks in Chef using Ruby scripting language.
- Rolled out Chef to all servers, and used the chef node database to drive host configuration, DNS zones, monitoring.