Skills: 120 WPM, Microsoft office), Learning C# and Python, excellent problem solving skills, many solutions to new processes, customer service, hardware and software troubleshooting skills, server support, desktop support, network support, active directory, putty SSH.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Root cause analysis of various data transmission and workflow issues.
- Managed and supervised multiple teams and projects.
- Developed workflow charts and documents for over 10,000 clinical and non - clinical staff.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures for L1/L2 teams.
- Provided operational and architectural Windows Server and Linux server systems administration, from Windows server 2003 - 2016 to CentOS/RedHat distributions.
- Ensured that incidents were being actioned within SLA standards, reducing TAT by 67%.
- Identified and developed monitor checks that needed to ensure stability of client infrastructure.
- Provided 7 x 24 production support for database and application issues.
- Carried out standard, complex and integrated software modifications and upgrades.
- Provided network systems engineering support for different IT projects and clients.
- Involved in the resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure problems.
- Manage project deployment lifecycle, define requirements, researched solutions and supported testing and oversee live implementations.
- Provided assistance with systems planning, business information analysis and process improvement initiatives saving over $1.5 million dollars.
- Manage and administered JIRA/Confluence/ Bitbucket system access to over 800 users to ensure compliance and maintain best security practices.
- Configured users, groups, group policy objects, service accounts and other objects to create a secure Windows infrastructure via Active Directory.
- Performed network, active directory, and security tasks - WINS, DHCP, TCP/ IP, DNS and trust relationships in windows server 2003, 2008 r2, 2012 and 2016.
- Administered clinical operations of PACS, RIS, voice recognition and other radiology systems, including user accounts, procedure documentation, proper workflow and trouble calls.
- Utilized SQL server tools like import / export wizard, expertise manager and query analyzer.
- Resolved troubled tickets efficiently, dropping backlog from 600 to under 50.
- Eliminated extended downtime of network and processes by installing and configuring Nagios and Zabbix servers to monitor Windows/ Linux servers.
- Plan, review, develop VoIP phone systems such as Shoretel, Cisco, Cohere for over 800 users.
- HL7 analyst and troubleshooting and some configuration of spokes primarily using Mirth.
- Used and modified several firewall systems such as Sonicwall, Juniper, Cisco.
- Configured accounts in Efax and Ringcentral for company voice and faxing services for over 2000 hospitals and end users.
- Created 400+ charts and reports to help business analyze data.
- Assisted in daily support of over 4000 systems/servers, through monitoring early detection.
- Created centralized documentation hubs which decreased troubled tickets by 47%.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Worked with developers to determine root cause and resolutions to issues.
- Worked with ticketing system and keeping them up to date on any issues related to projects.
- Performing software testing in terms of functionality, performance, solutions.
- Would analyze and monitor HL7 messages and would correct messages for clients to resubmit to the State registry database.
- Created many detailed documents on end user products, troubleshooting guides and new hire training material.
- Created databases in SQL Server 2003 R8/ 2008 R8.
- Worked with Fat/Thin/Citrix and Terminal servers for different hospitals and facilities.
- Monitored Immunization Information System databases throughout country.
- Test environment administrator / database administrator.
- Would use internal test environments to update immunization encounter forms using VFE editor and recreate issues clients might have had.
- Solved many complex problems that came up.
- Trained clinical facilities and hospital staff on HL7 error corrections.
- Specialized in correcting errors/bugs in GE Centricity Practice Solution EMR/EHR.
- De-identification of patient data.
- Learning C# / Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
- SSL certification install and testing for DOH and government officials throughout the country.
- Would use Cisco VPN and Dell Sonicwall VPN to connect to many clients and our own test databases.
- Active Directory Domain Services to create user accounts, reset passwords, set global policies.
Confidential, Darien, CT
Computer Systems Engineer
- Managed and configured VPN and applications in server 2003, 2008 R2 and 2012.
- Troubleshot computer hardware related problems such as printers, devices, system boards, dc jacks.
- Installation of antivirus, patches, updates from backend and frontend sides.
- Supported, troubleshot, repaired, and replaced software, hardware and peripherals.
- Diagnosed, installed and overhauled assigned HP / Lexmark/ Canon printers.
- Used Connectwise CRM software to manage queues, notes, clients, and tickets and assignments.
- Provided remote support using Teamviewer and Logmein Rescue remote software.
- Virtualized servers or OS using WMware workstation 10.
- Repaired Mac OS system corruption issues and file structure issues.
- Repaired IMacs Desktops and Macbook Pro laptops hardware.