SCCM Configuration Manager Console SCCM Web Console, SCCM Web Console, RES Workspace Manager Configuration Console MSI customization, Confidential Deployment Solution, Wise Package Studio, Wise Install System, RES Workstation Manager Console, HP Quality Center, Helpdesk ticket queue, technical writing, technical training, SharePoint, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008,Exchange ESXI, VMware vSphere Client, Windows Virtual PC, Active Directory, Logon Expert, Exchange Management Console, Group Policy, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), GroupWise, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 , Novell, Remote Desktop, HP Quality Center Retina and Gold Disk, command line and Wise Package Editor
Senior Enterprise Administrator
- RES Workstation Manager Kiosk Enterprise Migration Project; created programs and shortcut icons, Q/A testing for Test and Production.
- Created packages in Wise; SCCM packaging and deployments; service helpdesk ticket queue and change controls.
- Active Directory Administrator: install, provide maintenance, troubleshooting, security, administration, account management and resolution of software and hardware issues as well as develops new system designs; documentation.
Senior Enterprise Administrator
- Managed, created and modified client systems application packages.
- Deployed packages using Confidential Deployment & Notification Servers; performed user acceptance testing (UAT), created packages and software rollout imaging using VMware and Confidential Deployment Server and documentation.
- Performed functionality tests and troubleshoot of MSI packages.
- Create scripts to assist with tasks related to Application Packaging.
- Built and allocated test machines; coordinated and scheduled UAT testing; maintained status of UAT packages; coordinated with Application Packaging team UAT package failure; performed package automation with App - V and Wise; performed SCCM package creation and distribution; direct point of contact with the customer; performed project management. Interacted with SME to discovery of all aspects required for application installation, dependencies and configuration.
- Run migration scripts, perform queries for migration scripts.
- Active Directory: Migrate user logon scripts, e-mail and passwords, reset user passwords, move group drive mappings, perform help desk support.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Configuration Management Engineer
- Developed, installed, tested, documented, and deployed systems for network operations. SharePoint administrator; created SharePoint site, created and managed workflows; created document libraries.
- Created and managed accounts in Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server and other applications; installed, troubleshoot, evaluated, analyzed and documented application installations for software and hardware. Scripting, Training. Lab Manager; monitored network performance and security issues, provided engineering support, administration and configuration management. Perform system backups and file restore; monitor network traffic.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and hardware/software problems.
- Created systems designs in Visio. Configure and implement virtual workstations and servers.
- Setup Domain Controllers and DNS on Windows Server 2003 and 2008. Perform security scans and documentation, Active Directory; manage accounts, create, modify and disable accounts,
- Configured automatic updates on WSUS server using Group Policy; perform system patching and monitored WSUS for Microsoft and 3rd Patch Updates.
- Manage, approve, and troubleshoot NIPR and SIPR security
- Maintained project servers (Microsoft Server 2003),
- Maintained the daily production of server backup routines and managed security for servers, Monitor network traffic and system performance,
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems, Administered system user accounts,
- Acted as a front-line interface to users,
- Dispatch trouble tickets.
- Provided tier two support of the technical infrastructure
- Documented policies & procedures and manuals, managed and reported time spent on all work activities
- Have the ability to work in a team environment, Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.