Worked unsupervised on many different types of projects, delivering product in the required time (most of which seemed to be needed “yesterday”).
Proficient in: Visual Basic, BASIC, Cobol, RPG III & IV, Foxpro
Familiar with: PL/N, Pascal, ULTRA Assembly language, LASS Assembly language, Fortran, CUPL, C, C++, Python, PROMAL
Database: Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server
Platforms: Microsoft Windows XP, NT, and 7; IBM AS/400, S/38, S/34, 360, 1130; Honeywell 62; Digital Equipment VAX - 11, PDP-11; Univac UYK(7), 1218; Norand hand-held computers
Confidential, Auburn, ME
- Programmed everything except the actual baking equipment.
- Able to change programs quickly to reflect business needs.
- Created shipping programs to minimize worker tasks and wasted truck space (in order to boost profits).
- Created customized reports and files for our customers.
- Migrated our code over six different systems.
- Assisted fellow programmers as needed to help them get their projects done.
Confidential, Middletown, RI
- Programmed nuclear submarines, especially developing a cartographic-data prototype program.
Data Systems Technician
- Maintained, repaired, and programmed computer equipment and peripherals.