- AWS Certified Solutions Architect with 2 years of experience in application architecture and ability to design and manage cloud - based infrastructures to deliver required performance, security and availability requirements for Healthcare Industry. Expertise in architecture blueprints and hands on experience with EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, ECS, ELB, EBS, IAM, SQS, Lambda, CloudWatch, Storage Gateway, Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk and Autoscaling.
Confidential - San Diego, CASolutions Architect
- Create a reminder serverless application with AWS Step Functions, API Gateway, AWS Lambda using a static website hosted on S3.
- Build a serverless website using S3, Dynamo DB, API Gateway, SNS and the Polly.
- Build an Alexa skill with Polly service, MP3 files, S3 bucket, Lambda function and Serverless Application Repository.
- Set up a VPN over a Direct Connect Connection using Public Virtual Interface, Customer Gateway, Virtual Private Gateway and Customer Firewall.
- Create a fault tolerant WordPress site using CloudFront, Route 53, VPC, Elastic Load Balancers, EC2 Instances, Relational Databases (RDS), Auto Scaling Groups, Security Groups and S3.
- Build a Disaster Recovery Preparedness with AWS CloudFormation using VPC, 4 subnets, internet gateway, NAT gateway, route tables, security groups, NACL’s, bastion host, Application Load Balancer and Auto Scaling Group.
- Implemented cloud architectures as part of a team for clients looking to minimize cost while having the ability to deliver their applications in a highly available, scalable and manageable environment using AWS.
- Enhanced profitability for the client by 17% by building static site deployment with AWS S3
- Designed and executed 6 end-to-end cloud implementations for organizations in the healthcare industry.
Confidential - San Diego, CA
IT Business Tech Field Support
- Provided day-to day support and troubleshooting/problem-solving to the new Chula Vista UCSD Health Express Care Clinic that include installing HP hardware, Epic software, internal network and related computer systems while minimizing project cost for 16%.
- Led CAM Team of 4 field technicians, analyzed Healthcare software configuration, deployed Microsoft images for 55 workstations, installed new Cisco VoIP phones, configured network ports using Infoblox for internal and end users in the new express clinic located in Encinitas, CA.
- Assisted with deploying new plastic surgery software for 120 workstations, assessed needs and recommended hardware and software acquisitions and upgrades creating a 7% surplus for the IT project budget.
- Connected Cisco switches with data ports and voice ports in data-center using network tester and toner for projects to over 200 end users.
- Initiated and troubleshooted telephone systems such as Cisco VoIP and Mitel digital and analog phones.
- Assisted the project management with the deployment of HP and Canon printers to a new hospital by providing maintenance, repairs, and upgrades.
- Supported and troubleshooted VPN connections for internal users using Cisco Any Time Connections keeping productivity at high level.
- Recorded technical issues and requests using ServiceNow ticketing system. Diagnosed and resolved problems via phone, remote connection and on-site for 5000+ users.
- Developed and assisted with writing and maintaining technical documentation using UCSD iShares log system for workstations, printers and laptops.
IT Business Tech Desktop Support
- Proactively maintained systems on a regular basis to prevent failures resulting in increased productivity and reduced user downtime by as much as 40%.
- Led technical projects to accomplish the goals of the Enterprise IT Development and Monitoring Department.
- Worked closely with Network Security in analyzing the security risks faced by the organization.
- Responsible for writing all procedural documentation on the installation of software used.
- Preformed data recovery from failed hard drives using third party software in a pre-window’s environment.
- Completed an over-all performance analysis. Generated proposal and completely overhauled office client workstations and productivity scenario. This included cost estimate, purchase, setup, and configuration of desktop, laptop, tablet devices, local and networked print/copy/fax devices.
- Responsible for formatting and imaging approximately 300 systems to be sold to employees and donated to local schools, organizations, churches and daycares.
- Provided support for imaging, configuration and migration of users' workstations from windows 7 to Windows 10, ensuring all data, files and folders migrations are completed efficiently and with minimum interruption of operations.
- Resolved 8-10 tickets per day using a Service Now Ticketing System. Diagnosed and resolved. Escalated issues as appropriate.