- I.T. Specialist with extensive experience in PC and hardware supporting 5,000+ users. Received accolades for customer service skills and ability to problem solve. Public Trust Clearance.
PC Network Support
- Migrated 500+ users from Windows XP to Windows 7 with minimal residual call backs.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for Windows XP and Windows 7 computers.
- Provided technical support for MS Office 2007 and 2010 software issues.
- Processed assigned work flow tickets to conclusion following established metrics.
- Installed and supported numerous Ad - hoc programs.
- Answered user’s questions after resolving software and hardware issues.
- Provided end-user training after new PC installations.
- Compiled daily report data for upper management in order to track productivity.
- Received many outstanding customer satisfaction surveys via emails and work flow tacking ticket surveys.
PC Network Support
- Team Lead of 4 techs for 5000+ computer seat upgrades / replacements.
- Migrated 1500+ users from Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Trained and mentored the new technicians with daily protocols and procedures.
- Developed new install strategies for multiple PC installs to improve consistency, quality and to reduce the time impact for the customers.
- Utilized Active Directory to manage computers on the network.
- Resolved software and hardware issues via telephone and face-to-face.
- Monitored work flow, and managed Remedy tickets to meet established metrics.
- Consistently received user and management accolades including many outstanding customer satisfaction surveys.
- Provided technical support for Windows XP and Windows 7 software and hardware issues.
- Supported and resolved problems relating to MS Office 2007 and 2010.
- Lead technician for complex, multi-phase projects related to relocation, moves, hardware and software upgrades.
- Installed PC workstations and peripheral equipment, developed new strategies and procedures for more efficient installs.
- Assisted with the development path of new technicians in technical, customer satisfaction training, and meeting work expectations.
- Lead installer connecting integrated wide area network, configured and tested the communication equipment with the network control center.
- Provided training for application users and the LAN administrators.