- Excellent experience as an information security analyst.
- Configures, monitors and analyses IAM logs of incidents or events and update documentations associated with such events.
- Comprehensive experience with SQL server and Federated SSO to Active directory federated data bases and file services.
- Great with installing, configuring, monitoring and analyzing reports of security apps & firewalls for servers, clients, applications within VPN
- Knowledgeable in Risk Management Framework (RMF), Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), cloud technology and vulnerabilities management using FISMA with in - depth understanding of numerous security tools.
- A very dependable team player and can work independently without supervision.
IT Security Analyst
- Monitor and analyses system logs including IAM logs application logs, correlation of logs of incidents or events using SIEM tools by Splunk and Mcaffee (ESM)
- Worked within the SQL server environment as network administrator for data warehousing, retrieval, back up and access control in an integrated network.
- Worked in the windows server environment using the Microsoft Active directory Domain system.
- I have installation and configuration experience with Sailpoint IIQ application on premise integration to Azure cloud technology. I participated in data aggregation, migration to cloud using Sailpoint to manage users and devices for network access, provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Assigned privileges to users based on their roles within group objects on the network and SSO for federating systems outside network boundaries. I participated in integration of Sailpoint and Okta IAM technologies for on premise and cloud data environments.
- Worked at the NOC installing and configuring Web server and application security tools using Symantec security software for windows server environment.
- Monitored assigned systems and device logs IPS for alerts and made recommendation for action as necessary. I supervise the day to day system network operation and monitoring of the company IT infrastructure. I report to the company CIO.
- I have created/reviewed/updated and implemented security policies using RMF ranging from Physical security policy, access control, vulnerability management, change management, rules of acceptable behavior, email policy, encryption to media disposal policies using RMF guidelines as presented in the NIST and FIPS publications.
- I conduct Vulnerability Assessment making sure that risks are assessed, evaluated and appropriate action have been taken to limit their impact on the Information and Information Systems.
- I have had to prepare and present management reports and executive summary on department systems status in preparation for new fiscal year budget. Review of updated SSP and POAM presented for compliance/approval by AO.
- Comfortable implementing I.T controls and risk assessments that included reviewing organizational policies, standards and procedures and provided advice on their adequacy, accuracy and compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Involved in all the intricate planning and implementation of the network LAN and WAN structure of the company until 2015. The system was for management of operations of the sales/marketing program, HR and financial services departments.
- Configuration and support of VPN. Comfortable using Cisco routers, switches. Monitoring and conducting end point security working with LAN, WAN, DNS, TCP/IP, WLAN, NAT, OSPF, EIGRP, Port Channels
- Managed the company’s customized Windows NT server and UNIX based international money transfer operating systems, which include payment card Internet transactions.
- Network has TCP/IP, VoIP and ATM interface/frame relay with bank commercial transaction facilities as well as merchant internet-based transactions operating on the windows 2000 and XP.
- Involved in the design and implementation of the corporate system architecture including the selection of hard and software to implement a VPN environment.
- My job included managing technicians overseeing network security, advanced VPN system monitoring; help desk services and administration of installed infrastructure.
- Also worked on fraud monitoring and prevention on internet transactions. I managed the relationship between banks, other service providers and the company network to establish system boundaries.
- Systems include MVS, UNIX based IBM, LANstep, Novell 3.1, Lotus notes, Netserver, Oracle DBMS in a VPN.
- Maintaining print operations and making scheduled service calls.
- Running all systems backups. I ran system operations on IBM mainframe, AS400 and HP9000 as required following documented procedures including monitoring and execution of scheduled backups.