- Skilled IT Support /Operations Engineer with more than 15 - years of experience in providing comprehensive technical support to end-users in financial, customer service, professional recruitment industries. Successful in installing, upgrading, and configuring innovative applications on Windows/UNIX/Linux operating systems and providing technical support to optimize workflows and minimize business interruptions. Seeking to utilize expertise in information technology and IT Support to take next career step with a highly respected firm.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 /8 / 7 / XP / VISTA / 2000 /MAC/ Red Hat and CentOS
Imaging Applications: Ghost, MDT, Acronis True Image, SCCM, JAMF
Ticket System: ZenDesk, JIRA, Remedy, ServiceNOW
Mobile Devices: iPhone (all carriers), iPads, Android and Windows OS based devices.
Telecommunication/Audio-Video: Shoretel, NEC, CISCO VoiP, Polycom HDX 8000
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite 2016-2010-2000 , Adobe Suite Products, CISCO, Citrix VPN Clients, Server Administrator applications, client utilities and tools, PGP Encryption, Remedy, JIRA, and Service Now.
Hardware: Compaq, IBM and Dell Servers, IBM/Lenovo, Dell workstation and laptops, Printers, Network Appliance filer FAS720, FAS760, FAS270, FAS270c, FAS940c, IT Asset & peripherals Management.
ISO: Following and Supporting ISO 27001, ISO 38500, ISO 20000 and SOX 404 certification/guidelines.
Senior IT Support Coordinator
- Work with (but not limited to): Windows 7, Windows 10 workstations, Mobile Devices and thin clients as a member of Confidential USA IT Field Services.
- Utilize ServiceNow (SNOW) incident Management System to track and resolve IT related issue.
- Utilize Microsoft OneNote for knowledgebase IT Department documents.
- Citrix infrastructure and Active Directory.
- Assist with corporate Windows desktop support. Work individually or with other team members to troubleshoot complex support issues, identify root causes and develop mitigation options.
- Automate recurring system IT support and administration tasks.
- Work with systems engineers and users on problem log research, root cause analysis, recommending steps for resolution and implementing solutions.
- Under limited supervision, work with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, and databases.
- Provide technical support to ensure that all systems function reliably in accordance with user needs
- Provide support in analyzing system needs, systems development, systems process analysis, design, and re-engineering to support standardization and improve efficiency.
- Plan and updating hardware/systems in cooperation with IT champion / corporate IT.
- Deploy Confidential corporate IT policies and guidelines.
- Perform site survey for new operations/sites, provide IT perspective full recommendation with final report, and obtain approval from IT / Business, full deployment of new operations sites from start to finish.
- 40% end user support and 60% project management.
- C-Level Executive Support
- Utilize ServiceNOW ticket system for tracking and incident management.
Network Operations Center Engineer
- Proactively monitored and supported the stability of company mobile device application stack
- Utilized monitoring tools such as Nagios, Check MK, Splunk, Zabbix, Master Pinger and Datadog .
- Responded to alerts/alarms according to S.O.P (Standard Operation Procedures) .
- Coordinated Operations and Engineering teams to triage outages, identify service impact, and send out status updates until issue is resolved .
- Implemented monthly Security Release /Deployment.
- Implemented hot fix, emergency fix, approved C.R (changes) as needed.
- Collaborated with internal and external groups to help identify and resolved issues affecting our services.
- Developed and maintained NOC policies, procedures and tools.
- Responsible for performing periodic procedures as documented to ensure reliable operations of systems and applications.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of procedures and other documentation used within Technical Operations.
- Maintained and updated documentation such as S.O.P (Standard Operation Procedures), “How to Articles”, Checklist for the Department, Department Policies, Onboarding Articles, Diagrams/Flow, etc.
- Trained other staff in new technologies, methods or process, when required.
- Utilized JIRA, Zendesk for tracking and incident management.
- Used Wiki, confluence for knowledge base and team collaboration.
ITO Service Delivery Representative
- Provided network monitoring activities for infrastructure and servers.
- Insures network equipment is maintained in proper working order at 24 x7 Operation environments.
- Ensured production uptime by responding timely to alerts and incident reports; escalate to other teams when managing the incident and driving to resolution; assist in the triage and investigation of incidents by data gathering and providing more information on alerts and tickets.
- Provided support services for Engineering and other technical teams as requested via tickets or e-mail.
- Troubleshoot and isolate failed equipment, connections, and other facility issues. Escalate issues to appropriate personnel in accordance with established procedures.
- Supporting Autonomy’s proprietary archiving-retrieval cloud computing system, called Digital Safe, which houses our client’s electronic data from Microsoft Exchange to instant messages from Yahoo Messenger,
- Performed upgrades, configuring systems, and monitoring for Autonomy products.
- Providing technical support for our customers to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve Autonomy product issues.
- Utilized in house monitoring tools called Event Manager (Nagios based) to monitor events, generate NOC tickets as needed and troubleshoot/resolve issues.
- Maintained and updated documentation such as network diagrams, S.O.P (standard Operation Procedures) and knowledge articles.
- Utilized Remedy for tracking and incident management
- Installed and configured application software upgrade for “K.P billing systems” onto Windows and/or UNIX servers for pre-production and production environments.
- Provided daily maintenance and technical support activities associated to the operations of pre-production environments (development, QA test, workflow integration, UAT, training and staging/production support).
- Worked with internal IT organizations and/or vendor to find resolution to system failures, and provide a root cause analysis
- Utilized Remedy for tracking and incident management.
- Maintained and updated documentation such as environment related build documentation, diagrams etc.
- Provided on-call technical support for pre-production & production environment builds & maintenance on weekends and holidays.