- Experience in Personnel and Materials and Project Management (Call Center / Customer Service Office/ Help Desk), IT Field Service Engineering, and Project Management
- Possess strong team leadership, motivational, and coaching skills.
- Technically astute and Solutions oriented
- Maintains a consultative professional coaching style and extensive interviewing and hiring experience.
- Establishes performance goals to meet efficiency levels, goal setting, and quality assurance standards.
- Excellent Track Record in IT Management, Field Service Engineering(IT Services), and Project Management
- Over 25 years of overall IT experience.
- Expert technical documentation and troubleshooting track record
Operating System Proficiencies: Windows NT, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP Professional, Linux, Novell 4.x, DOS, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows Server 200, 2003, 2008, 2012
Network Admin Resource Competencies: Windows Active Directory, SCCM
Hardware Competencies: IBM, Dell, Hewlett Packard, Lenovo, LAN, WAN, POE, Cisco Switch and Router Configuration Dell and Compaq servers, POE Switch configuration, Network Cable troubleshooting and repair
IT Support Services Engineer
- First Call solution analyst for global practice IT solutions
- Active directory account creation
- Active directory account management and termination
- Exchange and Office 365 administration
- Cisco ASA VPN appliance maintenance and administration
- Avaya IP phone administration
- Windows Server administration Windows 2k3, 2k8, 2k12, 2k16
- Clinical Practice Software support GE CPS, MDlogic
- Windows OS support
- Comprehensive PC and server Hardware support