- 9 years’ hands - on experience designing, implementing, managing and troubleshooting enterprise level Microsoft Exchange/O365 solutions, Skype For Business, SharePoint and Directory Synchronization using Azure Active Directory infrastructures.
- Expertise in managing server infrastructures and data-centre operations across UNIX, Linux, Windows, Mac OS X platforms and Mobile Device Management.
- Proficient knowledge in implementing and configuring enterprise IT systems Office365, Windows Server, Exchange Server, Lync, Skype for Business, VMware, Active Directory, Networking and other applications.
- Present experience consulting on large-scale (100,000+ users) migrating to Microsoft Office 365/Azure Active Directory.
- Strong experience in Implementing Active Directory in production environment including GPO's, DNS, WINS, DHCP, and Domain Controllers etc.
- Experience in deploying Skype for Business server infrastructure , including integrations and configurations of Audio/Video/Web Conferencing, Session Border Controllers/Gateways, Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, SIP Trunk Configuration, Call Admission Control and Quality of Service, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Federation, Reverse Proxy, Persistent Chat, Office Web Apps, Firewall Rules, and Monitoring/Reporting.
- Expertise in implementing and administrating Active Directory, Security, Group Policy, ADAM and LDAP configurations on enterprise IT systems.
- Proficient in setting up Microsoft Exchange Server, Outlook Web Access (OWA) /Web Mail and Exchange Push Mail for mobile applications.
- Experience in Implementation and Migration of Skype for Business 2015, Lync 2010/2013, Exchange 2016/2013/2010/2007 , Lotus Notes, SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019 and SharePoint Online, Active Directory 2003/2008/2012 , Azure AD, System Centre 2012 etc.
- O365 additional applications - Teams, SharePoint Online, Skype For Business and One Drive.
- Involved in Tenant-to-Tenant migration of Exchange, SharePoint as well Skype for Business.
- Expertise in networking protocols and connections including VPNs, LAN, WAN, DNS, and TCP/IP and strong in OSI layers.
- Expertise in configuring Windows Server 2003, Active Directory Domains, configuring DNS, DHCP, trust relationship and permissions.
- Hands-on experience with VMware ESX, VDI, Hyper-V and Citrix environment.
- Supported SMTP routing, Active Directory, Mail Routing, Exchange and SMTP Troubleshooting and IIS (Internet Information Services) Administration.
- Strong at Email Gateway ( inc. AV/Anti-SPAM) and Mail routing to external clients (TLS security).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills- experience delivering and authoring technical skills.
- Proven experience with PowerShell, Troubleshooting with Exchange Online in Office 365
- Ability to deliver customer presentations that discuss an array of Microsoft Messaging Technology concepts (ActiveSync, AutoDiscover, DAG, RBAC, PowerShell, DLP, E-Discovery, OAB, EAC, Public Folders, Exchange client protocols, Exchange Server Roles, DNS, IIS, AD, SSO).
- Build, tune and operate Microsoft Systems and Clouds (Azure and AWS) in production development and hybrid environments.
- Experience monitoring message queue and performing Exchange backup and restore.
- Experienced in communicating effectively with clients to handle business problems, and excellent organizational skills.
- Provide on-call technical support for production issues with other team members.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible and complex environment with minimal supervision.
Application Systems: SharePoint, Skype for Business, Microsoft Office products, MDM, TCP/IP DNS/WINS DHCP, Lotus Notes, Office 365 Pro Plus.
Server Admins: Exchange 2007/ 2010/2013/2016 , Skype for Business 2015, Lync 2010/2013, Server, SharePoint 2010/ 2013/2016/ 2019 , MS Office 365 Communication Server, PowerShell Scripting, Hyper-V Server Administration
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 , Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, MacOS X, Linux Ubuntu, Android and IOS.
Virtualization: VSphere 4.1, VSphere Client, VCenter, VMotion, Storage VMotion, VMware Update Manager, VMware Tools, VMware Converter, VMware ESX (5), ESXi & vSphere (5, 5.5 & 6), Hyper-V
Office365 products: Active Directory, Lync, Skype for Business, Teams, Yammer, One Note, One Drive, Azure Active Directory, PowerShell etc.
Networking: TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routing and Switching, FTP, SMTP, POP IMAP and HTTP
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Infrastructure Engineer/ O365 Administrator
- Integration and Migration of nearly 30,000+ user mailboxes from one forest to another. Managing On-premises, domain controllers are in one forest and exchange servers are in different forest. Cross-forest Migration and Integration of user using Microsoft Teams.
- On-premises migration from exchange 2010 to exchange 2013 for Hybrid environment and involved in cumulative updates as per the requirement for the 2013 Exchange servers’ implementation.
- Applying regular monthly patches, service packs, and security updates to servers.
- AD Connect software used for cross-forest migration. AD Connect helps to synchronize user information, for instance Alias, UserPrincipalName, Dynamic Distribution Group, Security Groups etc.
- Involving in design, build of Microsoft Exchange on-prem and online infrastructure.
- Involved in AD Connect & Azure AD design, development, networking and integration in the large environment of 120K+ users.
- Implementing Azure Active Directory (AD) for authentication and Azure Management.
- Coordinated the design, development and implementation of the Enterprise IT Infrastructure in migrating the mails from 2013 to Office365 with hybrid configuration as well Tenant-to-Tenant.
- Involved in configuration DirSync and ADFS Servers for synchronization and single sign-on.
- Exchange and Skype for Business troubleshooting, Administering and managing.
- Providing support in troubleshooting issues for end users remotely utilizing Service Now/ Remedy and HPSM ticketing system.
- Actively involved in addressing Outlook profile, calendar delegation issues and Mailbox related issues before and after migration.
- Supported end users with networking connectivity concerns, licensing issues and applications issues with Lync/ Skype for Business, SharePoint etc.
- Troubleshooting issues regarding DNS, Message Trace Tools, MX and SPF Records, Block Lists, SPAM, Email Filtering and Virus Protection.
- Supporting and troubleshoot the Unified Communications products ( Skype for Business and Online ).
- Involving integration with other technologies such as Microsoft Teams, One Drive, Azure Active Directory, SharePoint, Skype for Business and Office 365.
- Mobile devices Management, Lync federation with Administers the Lync topology including servers, load balancers, MS SQL servers backup.
- Supported end users with networking connectivity concerns, licensing issues and applications issues with Lync, Skype for Business etc.
- Actively resolving tickets on daily issues of different kinds generated due AD synchronization. Where as Infrastructure Administrator working on exchange, O365, Skype, SharePoint of agricultural and pharmacy users.
- Updating user information according to requirement in Active Directory.
- Update Global Address lists. Some users are moving from one department to another department and some user leave their job, for that server team update the global list according to requirement of legal holds. As well as its help also when some user promote and their title will change some occasions location change.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Exchange/Office 365 Engineer
- Provided expert level planning, requirements gathering, implementation of data migration and configuration for Office 365.
- Performed a multiple administrative task in ECP and administering the Users, SFB, Password, Exchange and Security Management.
- Troubleshooting Experience with Outlook web and OWA, ActiveSync.
- Migrating from Physical Server to Virtual Server for Exchange and involved in regular pacting.
- Creating and deploying of operating system template images using VMware infrastructure clients.
- Worked in setting up for hybrid deployment for Office 365 Environment.
- Migrated (P2V, V2V) servers by using VMware converter and updating VMware tools on guest.
- Extensive experience in configuring and managing. Troubleshooting physical, Virtual infrastructure in cloud and ON premises on Windows Server, Active directory, Networking Storage, VMware, Hyper-V.
- Troubleshooting Skype for Business issues .
- Managed and Administered Microsoft Exchange/ SharePoint/ Skype for Business server and Active Directory Infrastructure.
- Management of the Microsoft Clusters.
- Vast experience in troubleshooting and resolving both client and server-side issues.
- Upgrade form ADFS 2.0 to ADFS 3.0.
- Met with requirements for the External connectivity Exchange i.e. OWA, ActiveSync and Outlook Anywhere.
- Performed troubleshooting of Office 365 applications including mail routing issues.
- Prepared on premises AD infrastructure for migration effort by using IDFIX tool for directory clean up.
- Responsible for documentation of the Microsoft O365/Exchange and Messaging-computing environment.
- Providing High Availability Solutions (DAG) for User Mailbox Databases.
- Experience with windows clustering services and deploying CCR, SCR, LCR
- Create user accounts, assign group rights, create distribution lists, maintain windows folder security and create group policy.
- Administered the Domain Name Server (DNS). The DNS is tied to the directory, and the operation of the directory service is based on a properly functioning dynamic DNS infrastructure.
- Creating and deploying of Operating System template images using VMware infrastructure client.
- Cloning, deploying VMs to template, Templates to VMs, VMotion, Storage VMotion etc. Configured the NTP Server in ESX server for the time synchronization between ESX and VMs.
Environment: Office 365, IMAP, Windows server 2008/2012 servers, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013 , Active Directory, DNS, Outlook Anywhere and Skype for Business, DirSync, ADFS, Remote Connectivity Analyzer, PowerShell scripts.
Confidential . Dallas, TX
- Monitors critical applications during US business hours as defined within the prevailing Service Level Agreement by performing health monitoring and maintenance activities to ensure service availability, integrity, and quality are upheld.
- Integration with Azure backup.
- Pre-migration test for user from Exchange 2013 to Office 365 for hybrid deployment.
- Design and implement Azure AD, Azure AD Connector, AD FS, OCS to Lync 2010 and Exchange Migrations, Migration of Exchange servers, Migration to Office 365.
- Involving in configuring and managing virtual and physical infrastructure in cloud and ON premises on windows server, Active directory, Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to implement and deploy Azure offerings including both the IaaS and PaaS offering.
- Responsible in successful migration of the Microsoft Exchange 2010 environment to an Exchange 2013 scenario, provided support and administration and complete documentation.
- Installed and the managed the active directory, Created the GPO’s based on the requirements and placed them as OU.
- PowerShell Scripts to automate migration steps.
- Support in responsible for the Active Directory (AD), GPO, Domain Users, Users and groups and given appropriate permissions, shares and privilege to access to LAN and Domain Environment.
- Setting up Outlook Anywhere for the environment and perform databases maintenance using eseutil tools.
- Operation management for Lync/Skype for Business, Using Windows Server: 2012, cloud server.
- Establishing user accounts and group policies with troubleshooting existing GPOs.
- Create DAG configuration for High Availability of mailbox databases in a cross-site configuration.
- Tested Load Balanced configuration for High Availability of mailbox databases in a cross-site configurations.
- Verified user functionality and access to services via Outlook, OWA, and Outlook Anywhere and assisted in resolving issues.
- Maintained organization of new and removed Active Directory users created by Exchange.
- Participate in the verification of DNS and Exchange 2010 systems and made changes to infrastructure to better suite migration effort.
Environment: Office 365, Exchange 2010/2013, Skype for business, Lync 2010/2013, DAG, Outlook Anywhere, AD, GPOs, Azure AD Connect, ActiveSync, Database management, Security Groups, Distribution Groups and Administrator Exchange environment.
Office 365/Exchange Administrator
- Experience in supporting end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (Outlook, OneDrive, OWA).
- Setup and maintained Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Skype for Business).
- Create user accounts, assign group rights, create distribution lists, maintain windows folder security, create group policies etc.
- Setup and managed Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, S4B online).
- Administration, Maintenance and Management of Mailboxes and Troubleshooting Exchange Components (Exchange Database, Outlook Web Access, Offline Address List, Mail Flow, Public Folders, Free/Busy Information.
- Utilized ActiveSync for configuration of mobile messaging services.
- Provided Tier 3 and 4 E-Mail technical support, analysis, development, implementation, administration, and maintenance to local and global systems at the Enterprise level.
- Furnished large-scale Active Directory, Exchange 2007/2010, Lync 2010 configuration, migration involving Blackberry Enterprise Server accounts with general administration and oversight.
- Worked on and managed Operating System upgrades within the environment from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012.
- Provided Active Directory Management and Support.
- Built procedures to deploy applications and configure Citrix connections.
- Managed and monitored all email platforms and interconnections.
- Installed, configured, updated, and patched exchange and Lync servers within the environment.
- Assisted in Configuring server roles, recipients, groups and mailboxes.
- Establish high availability using techniques such as continuous replication, recovery storage groups, network load balancing, single copy clustering, and similar techniques.
- Monitored, managed and troubleshoot using tools such as Perfmon protocol logs, event viewer, MMC, exchange management shell, PowerShell, message tracking tool.
- Provided support and administration of the Active Directory (AD) in a Windows 2008/2012 Server distributed environment.
- Good understanding about backup applications like Tivoli and Net backup and the various methods about backing and restoring Exchange Database and configurations.
- Manage clustered servers, user accounts, storage groups, and set up policies.
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2 /2012 R2, Microsoft exchange server 2010/2013, DNS, OU, Office 365, PowerShell script, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, ADFS, Skype for Business, ActiveSync, Security and distribution groups.
Exchange/ Skype Administrator
- Experience with Exchange online and Skype for Business On premise.
- Migrated experience from On Premise Office .
- Good knowledge of Administrator Exchange environment.
- Performance monitoring on the overall utilization of the cluster.
- Experience in the administration of Windows 2003, 2008 server.
- Hands on experience PowerShell scripting to migrate existing data for new 3rd party tool.
- Knowledge in designing and implementing of Active Directory and Network Fundamentals Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS and Group Policy.
- Create user accounts, assign group rights, create distribution lists, maintain windows folder security, create group policies etc.
- Maintaining virus protection, OS & service packs, general operations, and providing back-up and disaster recovery.
- Manage and troubleshoot Lightweight Directory Access Protocol authentication for applications.
- Administered user and group accounts, which includes user password resets, user creation and deactivation, user and group recovery from accidental deletion, user group creation, and management.
- Implemented various Backup & Restore mechanisms, Patch Managements and updates.
Environment: Windows 2008R2 server, LDAP, Server Patching, monitor clusters with update and restore mechanism.
Windows System Administrator
- Administration of Windows 2008R2 Active Directory, which consists of Windows 2003/2008 Servers.
- Configured and maintained DNS, DHCP, File & Print Servers with Lotus mail messaging.
- Performed system backups and Recovery procedures.
- Designed, managed and maintained group policies.
- Provided server administrations support for operating system upgrade and well as system patch management and maintenance.
- Created and managed security groups, organizational units, user accounts, performed password management and account access reviews for over 750 users using Active Directory.
- Provided local and remote support to LAN and WAN users, performed troubleshooting, diagnostics and evaluations to identify and resolve network issues and provided system administration support to various internal programs.
- Windows Server administration and maintenance including Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Involved in Monitoring and basic troubleshooting of storage devices.
- Troubleshoot windows infrastructure by resolving tickets assigned by the users.
- Monitor all windows backup and perform fine-tuning every x days.
- Implementing user administration like adding, deleting and modifying user accounts.
Environment: Windows Server-2003/ 2008, DHCP, DNS, Active directory, Remote user management, Group policies, Server Administration, Troubleshooting, Backup and Recovery.