Please note the support portion of my resume is due to my extensive field knowledge and pbx service strengths. My non - disclosure agreement with BBX, limits specific customer company names but you can see who I am linked in with for a public view of some my historical customers.
Specifc Technical Skills: Avaya IP Office (ACIS - SME Communications), NEC SV8100 / SV8300 / NEAX, SOCA Certified, BISCI Lv2
Systems Administrator / Engineer
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Develop thorough understanding of each customer’s system components and configurations.
- Daily monitoring and surveillance of customer systems and proactively respond to service issues.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and remotely resolve customer-reported service issues.
- Respond to modification (moves, add, or changes) requests.
- Create the method of procedure documents to obtain customer pre-approvals.
- Escalate complex issues to the Systems Engineering team.
- Document troubleshooting steps and processes using an internal ticketing system.
- Identify trends to become more efficient on future requests.
- Maintain software/firmware versions and revision control of customer applications.
- Maintain the Customer Site Document to document all moves, add, and changes to the physical and logical elements of a customer’s network.
- Create ad-hoc reports on customer traffic and usages.
- Perform after-hours technical support.
- Innovate by recommending new platform feature requests that would benefit the customer or the company.
- Provide training to all team members on specific areas of expertise.
- Creation of knowledge base documentation, including “how to” or “frequently asked questions” for internal use to support efficient process improvements.
Confidential , Richardson, TX
- Productive NOC Leader Among during projects.
- Provided base tier 2 support to company umbrella.
- Built and maintained successful relationships with service providers, manufacturers, dealers and consumers.
- Supported hundreds of customer accounts within corporate methodology.
- Time Management methods used inside an appointment based concept, on-call 24-7.
- Roving fault detection methods.
- Whatever was needed to get the job done.
Technical Specialist PBX/Desktop Support
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Provided tier 1 IT support to company personnel and customers.
- Built and maintained successful relationships with service providers, dealers and consumers.
- Maintained composure and patience in face of difficult customer situations.
- Researched issues on various computer systems and databases to resolve complaints and answer inquiries.
- Referred difficult issues to upper management while maintaining positive rapport with customer. Informed customers about issue resolution progress.
- Provided thorough support and problem resolution for customers.
Structured Cable Technician
- Installed and tested Cat5e, Cat 6, BNC, Krone, Bix types, Blocks, Patch panels, PRI/T - 1
- Extensions, large pair cable installations ( White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet) and secondary blue, orange, green, brown, slate .
- Installed various jacks and coaxial connections i.e.: RJ-11, RJ-45, R-6, RG-59 various clients
- Voice over Internet protocol telephone installation and digital telephone .
- Cbeyond Cisco IAD installation