- Having 12 years of Overall experience in IT industry, which includes 7+ years of Experience in the field of automation, Software Configuration Management and cloud services.
- Hands on expertise in implementing DevOps pipeline through CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Code Deploy, Code Pipeline and configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef.
- Working experience in configuration management, Infrastructure automation using Puppet.
- Writing and deploying Puppet modules in a distributed environment.
- Expertise in Puppet Enterprise for deployment and configuration management of client applications, associated software & monitoring using the puppet master - agent architecture from puppet console.
- Expertise in Source Code Management and repository tools Git, Code Commit, Code Pipeline, S3.
- Extensively worked in Jenkins for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Expertise in creating puppet profiles, roles and modules for confirmation management and deployment of software applications on various operating systems to attain perfect desired state configuration
- Ability to utilize other scripting tools like powershell and command line within the puppet scripting.
- Expertise in Java builds tools like Maven for the building of deployable artifacts such as (jar, war & ear) from source code.
- Have clear understanding of different development processes that includes Agile, TDD and Waterfall
- Worked with System Engineers, QA, business and other teams to ensure automated test efforts are tightly integrated with the build system and in fixing the error while doing the Building and Deployment.
- Experience in using Ticketing & Bug tracking tool JIRA.
- Hands on experience in creating Chef Recipes, cookbooks for cloud automation (AWS) and Application deployment automation.
- Good experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Creating EC2 Instances and configuring all necessary services.
- Working knowledge and administrator experience of ContinuousIntegration strategies and tools (such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Monitored the servers & applications using Nagios
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production and support
- CloudWatch for monitoring server metrics, creating alarms & integrating with autoscaling.
- Configured security groups, Network Access Control List, Routing Tables.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, EBS, ELB, Auto-Scaling, AMI, IAM through AWS Console.
- Good knowledge of programming concept, OS related issues, Server configuration and builds and release process.
- Excellent work ethics, self-motivated and quick learner, willing to learn, adapts new technologies and third-party products.
Version Control: SVN, GIT, TFVC
Build Automation: Jenkins, TFS/VSTS Builds, MSBuild, Azure, ANT, MAVEN, SonarQube
Deployment: Puppet. Chef, Ansible
Cloud Computing Platform: Azure, AWS, PCF
Scripting: Unix Shell and Ruby,Groovy,Python, PowerShell
Release Orchestration: Chef
Database: MySQL & PL-SQL,Oracle
Operating Systems: Linux and Windows
- Experience in Implementing Azure Service , such as Azure cloud services, Azure storage, IIS, Azure Active Directory (AD), Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Azure, Blob Storage, Azure VMs, SQL Database, Azure Functions, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Monitor, and Azure Service Bus .
- Experience in configuring AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM) by managing the user’s new accounts, roles and groups.
- Experience in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, Environment, Services etc).
- Automation of Build, deployment and smoke testing of .Net applications using TFS 2010/2012/2013.
- Experience in Technical and Functional side of the Team Foundation Server Components (Source Control, Work Items, TFS Builds, Reporting, SharePoint
- Worked with Puppet, Chef, GIT, Jenkins and Octopus to automate build deployment and other change management practices.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps(VSTS,TFS) in both cloud and on-premises with GIT, MS Build, Maven along with Jenkins plugins.
- Hands on experience in AWS with provisioning & resource management and setting up Enterprise infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Configure Virtual Private Cloud with subnets, AWS security patches and Nat Instances manually as well as with the VPC creator.
- Experience in Pivotel Cloud Foundry setup, configuration/maintenance.
- Application deployment on PCF using CF push and urban code deploy
- Extensively used Jenkins to streamline CI/CD process, automated Master-Slave configurations using temporary slaves.
- Implemented Configuration Automation using Chef.
- Used Chef to manage web applications, environments, configuration files, users, mount points and packages.
- In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes, which include compiling, packaging, deploying and Application configurations.