- Highly motivated; accurate and quick with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Perl, TSO, Apache Web Server, Mysql
- Supervisor of UNIX Tech Support Unit ; Assistant Manager of Tech Support Unit.
- Installed and configured Redhat Linux and CentOS Servers.
- Wrote Production FTP scripts using Perl on Various Unix/Linux System
- Planned and Implemented Disaster Recovery Procedures for Unix systems.
- Developed Automated Tech Support and System Admin Scripts Using Perl.
- Responsible for the professional development of UNIX Staff.
- Worked with XP 1024/1200 Storage systems setting up LUNS and BC on HP/UX superdome systems.
- Assisted in installation and configuration of HP Open view ITO and HP administration.
- Installed and configured Omni back II back up software.
- Trained and deployment of UNIX Personnel.
- Wrote and debug maintenance scripts for UNIX systems using “UNIX Shell Programming.
- Performed all administrative and technical support functions on both the HP9000 and the RISC6000 platforms.
- Installation of Oracle Database on HP9000 systems.
- Checked Security Risk Assessment on “UNIX” Platforms.
- Installation and Configuration of Network Workstations.
- Supported and Educated System Administrators in their Day to Day Duties.
- Did Problem Determination and Cause and effect analyst.
- Tested and Implemented ZEKE, The Authority’s Automatic Scheduling Package.
- Tested and implemented The System Archiving and Retrieval System (SAR).
- Created Security Program for Production Service PC in Pascal.
- Handled all internal and external tapes going to and leaving MTA and Jay Street Data Centers.
- Ensured the various Banking Institutions received all Payroll tapes.
- Ensured the timely flow of microfiche between the Vendor and the user departments.
- Trained fellow Employees in the use of TSO and Various Tape Librarian Functions.