- He is a PMP Certified with strong technical hands - on experience who specializes in managing complex projects in Telecom, IT infrastructure services, Data Center Migrations/Consolidations, virtualization and cloud computing.
- He is strong in leading diverse projects and managing cross- functional teams. Skilled in both IT and project management facilitated an innovative advantage for a better understanding and an insight to finish projects successfully.
Projects Types: Telecom 3G & 4G coverage expansion project, EMC storage upgrade from VNX3300 to VNX7500, data Migration and replication between multiple data centres through Avamar installation, Cisco Meraki Access Points installation and heat maps generation, Cisco UCCE & IPCC, SAP Hana XS project implementation with Cisco UCS, Mobily WAN and LAN redesign, IP camera installation project, Building multiple IaaS from scratch in Mobily tier-4 data centers with Virtustream joint venture, which it included Racking, Stacking, Cabling (Fiber, UTP, and FCoE), Copper, Cisco UCS blades, Cisco core Switches, Cisco Nexus 1000V, EMC storage, Firewalls, IPS/IDS, F5 load balancers, Vmware VMs installation, and Virtustream Xstream.
Technical Hands-on Experience: Configuring Ericsson new Enodeb LTE/nodeb UMTS Macro and DAS, Carrier add, Sectorization, RET configuration, SIAD troubleshooting, Cisco UCS fabric interconnect configuration and creating service profiles, Public IPs, Private IPs, ESXi installation, vcenter configuration, and VM creation, JSON code, APIs.
PM Tools: MS Project, JIRA, Clarity, Unanet, Planview, MS Office Suite, Advanced MS Excel
Methodologies and Industry Best practices: PMI, Prince2, Six Sigma SDLC, ITIL, Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile, and Problem solving
Project Scope: Global - Regional, outsourcing, Off Shoring and On-shoring Model
Teams: Off-shore, local, remote, foreign, contractor
Resource Management: Managed time & material (T+M) and sourced contracts
Network/ Infrastructure Project Manager
- Managing global network and infrastructure projects from initiation through closing and managing global teams located in 5 countries.
- Leading, mentoring, and inspiring team members cross-functionality to accomplish group goals
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress using Microsoft Project Plan, JIRA, HP PPM, and ServiceNow
- Monitoring internal and external projects’ dependencies, milestones, and accomplishments
- Evaluating costs and budget requirements (OPEX,CAPEX, ProServ, Labour) for the foreseen projects and services
- Managing all project resources and establishing an effective communication plan with the project teams and clients
- Prioritizing teams’ tasks and assign tasks to team members using Kanban and SCRUM boards
- Creating and overseeing projects’ technical procedures, standards, and quality control
- Participating in CAB meetings to present upcoming changes
- Performing root cause analysis to identify technical and non-technical problems to avoid future problems
- Solving problems using research, analysis, communication, and decision making
- Maintaining constructive relationships with cross functional teams
- Developing resources technical skills by providing regular trainings and tasks delegation
- Managing risks and changes to the project scope, resources, and schedule using mitigation strategies and presenting path to green to all teams
- Measure project performance by generating reports using PPM to present it to all stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
Technologies/Platform: HP PPM, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, Office 365, Check Point FW, Cisco ISE, Palo Alto FWs, Cyber security, Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity (RegSCI), ASA FWs, Radware Load balancers, Cisco routers and switches, Citrix and vMware VMs, Netapp SANs, GreenPlums DB,Riverbed, L2/L3 switching, signaling protocols, spine/leaf architecture.
Telecom/ Network Technical Manager
- Developing, Managing, and tracking schedules and priorities of AT&T 3G,4G, and 5G coverage expansion project by distributing the tasks among 21 Confidential engineers
- Managing the design and installation of Cisco VoIP telephone systems and its associated elements
- Leading the planning and implementation of cross-functional technical projects
- Managing and Creating projects WBS, schedule, and managing deadlines
- Assembling key player resources depending on the project nature and work packages
- Delegating project responsibilities and tasks among team members and monitor progress against baseline to ensure timely activities, integration, and productivity
- Providing MIS higher Management and all stakeholders with periodic status reports
- Managing project financials, forecasting costs (bottom up), and forecasting detail on-going future financial run costs
- Manage priorities, time, and escalations in a fast-paced environment
- Managing milestones and comparing actual output with planned and report it to stakeholders and project sponsor
- Assisting in developing Method of Procedure (MOPs) for each project to be reviewed with customers prior to starting the project
- Identifying and developing new business relationships with Customers, suppliers, and vendors
- Effectively Manage Risks and plan responses depending on the risk severity and document risks, impact, and probability in a risk register.
- Effectively resolve issues and conflicts throughout project lifecycle
- Distributing lessons learned with recommendations at the end of the project and close all related documentation to be a reference for similar future projects
Technologies/Platform: MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, RNC, UMTS, LTE, Cell on Wheels (COW), OSS tools, Common Explorer & RBS Element Manager, Ericsson RBS integration & configuration, Transport backhaul, MME, DNS, LDAP, BGP EIGRB, FTTP, HTTP, Routing and Switching.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Successfully managing end-to-end local and remote projects from initiation till closing to guarantee scope, schedule, budget, and quality
- Defining project scope, objectives, staffing, resources, and deliverables
- Managing technical programs that contain multiple IT infrastructure and software projects, ranging from Cisco unified computing systems & UCS director, Server migration, virtualization & cloud computing (Vmware, Citrix), fiber splicing, Windows, UNIX, Storage, networking (WAN/LAN), IP telephony, and wireless solutions from initiation till closing
- Actively driving project status reporting and summary to all stakeholders to be in sync with the projects overall progress
- Providing effective project management leadership by choosing the best resources to meet deliverables on time
- Participated in designing public cloud environments from scratch
- Participated heavily in the sales and presale process to respond to customers RFPs and RFQs
- Monitoring and improving internal process; removing gaps across multiple implementation teams and functions
- Assisting in writing Proposals, committed to achieving SLAs, and contracts with the clients and management to better reach environment stability
- Effectively managing large budgets, tracking ROI, and license contract renewals for different platforms and technologies
- Ensuring assets inventory is properly recorded, reviewed, and maintained using DCIM
- Participated in the process with the sales team to recommend our clients with the best vMware license schema based on their requirements
- Managing projects implementation, maintaining strategies and service delivery to easily adapt to the frequently changing business and customers’ requirements
- Managed and maintained critical vendors and customer relationships to guarantee aligned vision toward closing
- Ensure risks were accounted for and provided risk mitigation strategies
- Transfer completed projects to the operations team along with the handover project documentation
Technologies/Platform: PMI, ITIL, Virtualization, Virtustream xstream, Cisco Networking (N2k, N5k, N7k), FWs, Cisco UCS B200, EMC VNX 5700, 5300, Avamar, Recover points, DC Disaster recovery, Active/Active DC, Wireless, Multimode/ Single Mode Fiber, Copper, Fiber Splicing, ONT, MS Project, MS SharePoint, MS Windows Server, Unix, Linux.