- A growth - oriented profile in a company where I can use my skills and knowledge for the success of the organization, besides continuously helping me to grow technically as well as personally.
- Experience as Web admin, PeopleSoft Admin, Database Admin, Application support Analyst, SRE- Site Reliability Engineering.
- Experience in Automation, performance tuning, installing and configuring servers.
- Proficiency in migration activities in PeopleSoft, Tax updates, Patches, Maintenance packs, Service packs, tools upgrade for different applications versions of PeopleSoft.
- Experience in Database admin activities like backups-restores, Database failover, Performance Tuning.
- Prepared various process documents.
- 24/7 production support experience and Onsite-Offshore support model.
- Handled various production weekend activities by coordinating with various teams.
- Successfully lead various production releases by taking ownership.
- Expertise in installing and setting up of STAT migration tool for various applications.
- Expertise in Incident Management, Change Management, capacity management, Monitoring Tools.
- Experience in Disaster Recovery (DR) activities.
- Experience in installing and configuring monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk, Apica, Geneos.
- Automation of DR using AaaS - Automation As a Service.
- Experience and knowledge with Cloud technologies, AWS, Python.
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
Database: Oracle 8i, 9i, Oracle 10g, 11g, Sql server 2005, 2008, 2012
ERP: PeopleSoft 8.X, 9.X, People Tools 8.4.x, 8.5.x
Tools: Application Designer, Change Assistant, PeopleSoft Performance Monitor
Application Support Analyst / SRE
- Expertise in supporting multiple applications.
- Experience in performing DR, SR and various prod releases.
- Took ownership of various critical activities and coordinating with various teams.
- Worked on automating DR activity using Automation as a Service.
- Onboarding various applications to monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Apica, Splunk.
- Experience with scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M
- Resolving tickets based on priority and meeting SLAs.
- Providing application support during off hours proactively when needed.
- Troubleshooting issues by coordinating with development teams and vendors when required.
- Experience in weekend on-call rotation.
- Experience in Incident management, change management, capacity management.
- Experience as Lead SRE and knowledge share with team.
- Automated various application service activities using AaaS.
- Experience working in SRE model with focus on Automation and Application stability.
Application Support Analyst
- Experience in supporting multiple applications as part of web admin.
- Installation and configurations of application servers, web servers, process schedulers and other components as part of Peoplesoft admin.
- Experience working with application designer, data mover, change assistant and other components.
- Applied oracle released tax patches using change assistant in various environments.
- Worked on PeopleSoft HCM implementation.
- System design and development.
- Involved in tools upgrade and maintenance packs in PeopleSoft environment.
- Performance tuning by configuring settings in application server and web server layers.
- Expertise in load balancing of various domains.
- Monitoring of peregrine tickets and resolving issues based on the priority on daily basis.
- Research and resolve issues.
- Perform various environments refresh pre and post tasks.
- Created scripts for automating server restarts, deleting older logs to keep the servers disk spaces under control.
- Coordinating with development teams and resolving various issues.
- Worked on setting up new applications in STAT migration tool. Setting up different application databases, servers, file objects, workflows, migration paths, post migration steps and test connectivity.
- Trained the development teams of various applications on STAT migration tool.
- Automated the code migrations by setting up various applications in STAT.
- Handled various production releases successfully.
- Experience in performing Disaster Recovery activities.
- Experience in switching the PeopleSoft system from one data center to the other.
- Worked on vista reporting tool. Setting up users, reports, folders using vista server admin client.
- Daily monitoring of all PeopleSoft servers and performing health checks.
- SSL certificates installations and configurations.
- Troubleshooting production issues, 24/7 production support experience and Onsite-Offshore support model.
- Working closely with vendors like Oracle, Vista (open text), STAT (quest) in troubleshooting issues.
- Experience with monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Apica, Geneos, Splunk.
Peoplesoft Upgrade Implementation
- Successful PeopleSoft upgrade to HCM 9.2, PeopleTools-8.53.08
- Installation and configurations of application servers, web servers, process schedulers and other components.
- Resolved issues during this upgrade project.
- Coordinated with various teams like Application development team, business team, Database team and others during this upgrade.
- Active participation in performance and load testing.
- Participated in various meetings during this upgrade.
- Production support post PeopleSoft upgrade.
- Automated migrations using STAT.
- Upgraded STAT 5.6.2 to STAT 5.6.4
- Setting up of various applications in STAT.
- Resolved issues encountered.
- Worked with vendor when required.
- Trained various application development teams about STAT tool.