Dynamic and team - oriented Business Analyst/IT Project Manager with 18+ years of implementing operational assessments and conducting functional requirements analysis for businesses of all sizes. Innovative and detail-oriented, Jean is focused on identifying opportunities for process improvements with extensive experience in project management, business and systems analysis, installation and configuration in a quickly changing environment.
- Processes and Jobs
- Portlet Creation
- Security Group & OBS management
- Annual Governmental Access Review Validations
- Budget & Financial Analysis
- System Documentation, Standards, & Procedures
- Application Design & Administration
- Application Rollouts & Upgrades
- CA PPM v12, v13, v15
- Business Objects
- User Training
- Test Cases
- Instruction Manual Creation
- Capacity Planning & Resource Management
CA PPM System Administrator
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Design and launch of the CA PPM (formerly Clarity) Project & Portfolio Management application for multiple user groups to improve investment decision making, enhance productivity, and standardization of processes.
- Application management, design, and development.
- Design custom reports, portlets, queries, and analytics Create and maintain instruction manuals, system documentation, standards, and procedures.
- Closely liaise with key business clients to collect information on business processes and user requirements.
- Applied honed problem-solving skills to analyze and resolve issues that impact business operations and goal achievement.
- Documented business and operational processes and analyzed procedures to ensure alignment with changing business needs.
- Prepared detailed reports for leadership on updates to project specifications, progress, identified conflicts and project next steps.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developed body of knowledge delineation and conducted international SMEE validation meetings.
- Organized and led all aspects of international SME meetings inclusive of travel, lodgings, volunteer participation, data analysis and organization.
- Enforced alignment of project strategy with business objectives and made modifications to promote efficient project completion.
- Managed the publication of the "Guide to the Wireless Engineering Body of Knowledge" (WEBOK) Wiley Press from inception to publication; determined chapter editors; managed timeline; interact with publisher; copy write document; edit and format manuscript to completion.
- Developed monthly executive presentations and reports to facilitate project evaluation and process improvement.
- Increased savings by initiating and fostering relationships with vendors to communicate on problem-areas and work closely to resolve.
Technical Analyst / Project Manager
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Successfully completed national billing system convergence encompassing more than four million customer records (ACTION to VISION).
- Project role included documenting current and future application statuses and layout.
- Designed and completed Business Requirements, documentation inclusive of legacy billing system background and functionality, the business goal and benefits for directional billing system, business and assumptions constraints and risks, and general convergence tasks for IT, provisioning, and care / customer notifications.
- Participated in implementation activities and assisted in milestone tracking through internal reporting analysis, project milestone analysis and project team leadership.
- General projects included experience in multiple business process areas, use of quality tools.
- Documentation including proficient use of Microsoft Project, Issues Logs, and the production of Business Requirement documentation.
- Spearheaded requirements documentation, needs assessment, and enterprise wide impact of maintenance and change requests. Actively participated in system enhancements by interacting with the development team and various vendors. Participated in User Acceptance Testing and user training.
- Performed gap analysis of customer care macros and reporting for West Area Billing Convergence (ACTION to OMNI). Lead Tier 3 user council and inter-regional resources to determine gap resolution to fulfill enterprise needs objectives. Completed future state flows, use cases, and detailed functional requirements within effort deliverable timeframe. Completed business requirements for system enhancements based on gap analysis and obtained user council sign-off.