- High expertise in the design, installation and configuration of network systems to drive company growth and technical innovation.
- Strong project management skills, with proven ability to direct large - scale development and installation projects.
- Proficient in determining system requirements and resolving technical issues quickly.
- Skilled in providing effective leadership in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Able to lead and motivate teams.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and able to understand business requirements to cross-collaborate and increase profits.
- Network Design
- Network Administration
- Solution Oriented
- Project Manager
- Leadership / Team Management
- System Maintenance
- Network Enhancement
- System Evaluation on ROI
- Project Design
Chief Information Officer
- Was part of the team to help make the transition from traditional broadcast satellite content distribution to the digital content distribution using Aspera technology for delivering content on a global scale.
- Assisted in analyzing current IT infrastructure and putting a plan / budget in place to get them into 10gb fiber backbone network to support large scale film and tv production.
- Installed and supported 1gb WiFi access throughout the building with support of Vlans
- Replaced all Cisco Gear with Unifi to both save money and upgrade to the latest technology for the best ROI.
- Lead the team of 5 employees and provided cross training in different IT areas under a production environment.
- Worked closely with many of the clients of Confidential to provide IT solutions to meet the demands needed to get production underway as swiftly as possible (Pickler & Ben, HSN, CBN, Viacom and many more).
- Trained employees on Mac and PC and setup remote administration with 256bit Https encryptions for secure access.
- Shared Storage that can both support and grow as needed with very little downtime.
Director of Information Technology
- Play a key role on the business team responsible for technology development for the company
- Produce business-focused architecture and solution design with technologies including virtualization/cloud computing, web servers, web infrastructure and applications, video conferencing, storage, content management, networking and security
- Embraces change and motivates team to move toward latest and greatest technologies
- Responsible for the overall management and daily maintenance over 25 different servers/storage and equipment (MS Exchange 2007 / 2013 Servers, Ubuntu Server - (Owncloud Server) - Cloud based file storage and sharing, Filemaker Pro 12 Server and host database server, Lifesize/Vidyo Conference Servers (HD corporate video), Security / IR card access server with HDVR cameras )
- Provide exceptional technical support to Mac Pro/PC / Linux desktop users to maximize productivity and reduce down time.
- Expertly handle the Xen Server Management Core Backbone for virtual machine platform - migrating from physical machines to cloud/Xen Servers Array
- Managed our migration to Large scale video storage (FreeNas Open Source) and Razuna Digital Asset Management
- Partner with Aspera Server - large scale video distribution for business partners globally
- Handle over a Terrablock Storage (nearline fiber storage array)
- Manage Vantage Server/Pipeline (Telestream video transcoders servers) and Mac Pro Video Server Farm
- Integrate AWS (Amazon Web Services) built live video streaming servers/digital delivery/Cloud storage
- Write program sin C# - built several programs to improve overall efficiency of the system
- Handle development using Wordpress with AWS integration< -- From your message on fiver; reworded. -->
- Lead the efforts to define, analyze and implement technical and functional solutions; recommend IT solutions that solve unique challenges
- Manage the process of establishing the scope of projects, business and technology analysis, development and testing requirements throughout system development lifecycle
- Monitor and drive accountability for all IT projects and services including delivery, performance and functionality
- Develop technical solutions by assembling staff, vendor and service resources to evaluate, design, test, install and maintain hardware, applications and software
- Lead the design and implementation of business applications such as ERP, CRM, PM including project management and team leadership
- Manage the requirements gathering processes to support the development of new and enhanced features and functions
- Serve as a liaison between business management, IT teams, consulting and development teams
- Manage server and application-related Helpdesk support and training to internal and external clients
- Work directly with clients and users on tough technical problems demonstrating service scalability, applications enhanced performance, 24x7 availability and exceptional support
- Manage a team of xx support engineers and xx developers for the operation of 180 servers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Implement, maintain and oversee all aspects of the information technology systems and solutions
- Provide high level recommendations on upcoming technology needs and priorities
- Maintain accurate and timely data on current and past technology operations
- Facilitate technological purchases while sustaining annual IT budget