To be considered for a mutually rewarding career - oriented position in enterprise LAN/WAN administration/management & information technology support and service.
HARDWARE: Extensive expertise with the installation, maintenance, configuration and repair of the following equipment: IBM xSeries & pSeries servers,DEC Alpha servers, AST, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Storage Dimensions Disk Arrays, Compaq, Dynex, Epson, NEC, Gateway 2000, MacIntosh, N.E.C., Wyse, AT&T, Zenith, Toshiba, TeleVideo, Hewlett-Packard, Acer, Zeos and IBM/IBM PS/2 microcomputers and others too numerous to mention here. Thorough knowledge of Facit, Okidata, Epson, Canon, Dataproducts, NEC, Ricoh, Tektronix, Texas Instruments, Kyocera, Toshiba, Phillips, Fujitsu and Hewlett-Packard printers and scanners, and others. Experienced on the repair and maintenance of Datapoint and Wang mini and micro-computers. Proficient on ExaByte, Wangtek, Emerald, Colorado Systems, Conner and Viper backup devices, IBM AS/400 and System 3X environments and MacIntosh LocalTalk/AppleTalk networks. Designed and implemented complete LAN installations from the A.C. power requirement stage to client education and training. Highly skilled in MPLS, ISDN, ATM, broad-band, Fast-Ethernet, ARCNET, Token-Ring and Token-Bus topologies, up to and including enterprise level in corporation of routers, hubs, DSU/CSU and encryption devices for internetworking across hybrid networks of various protocols and topologies.
SOFTWARE: Extensive use installation and configuration of IBM Rational Suite to include Clearcase, Clearquest, Functional Tester, Process Tester, Software Architect, IBM Webshphere, Websphere Message Broker, IBM DB2, Cygwin., Extensive expertise with the installation, configuration and administration of the OSIS (Open Source Information Systems) and classified ADNET ( SIPRNET) internet applications, Orion DecAlpha-based link-analysis platform ( NetLeads ), CIRS database, CADS and NCIC Intelligence database systems, Lotus cc:Mail, cc:Mobile and cc:Remote, Veritas Backup Exec, Microsoft Outlook Exchange, Tivoli Provisioning Manager, Ghost Corporate Professional Suite, Veritas Backup Exec, all Windows operating systems to include Windows 7 Professional, XP, 2000, Microsoft Office Suite 2003., 2007 and 2010, McAfee ViruScan, MSOffice Suite, Novell NetWare 2.2, 3.1x and 4.1x and 5.X (Netware Directory Service), Novell PerfectOffice, Novell Manage Wise and GroupWise, HP JetAdmin, Macintosh System 7.0 and 7.1, Eicon Gateway and Access for 3270 emulation, Maximizer Contact Manager, Lotus Organizer, Emissary A2B, Symantec AntiVirus, Innoculan and PcAnywhere, ProComm Plus, Norton Desktop and Disk Doctor, Datapoint DOS and RMS and Wang OIS/VS, SCO Tarantella Meta-Frame front-end, SCO & Caldera Unix and others too numerous to enumerate here.
- Installing/re-imaging operating systems on Government computers
- Installing applications as Local Administrator & domain administrator
- Troubleshooting and resolving any and all desktop hardware / software issues as required
- Design, test and create custom and specialized workstation images for bulk deployment as required to isolated in-house network infrastructures.
- Configure and install network printers, print servers and queues
- Troubleshooting and resolve printer/copier/fax machine problems Inventory
- Maintain inventory of all IT network equipment to track internal/external movement Networking/Miscellaneous
- Deploy and re-locate network users and IT equipment as required
- Assisting with Network Drawings, Program Flow Charts, and other Documentation
- Install, configure and maintain secure FTP capability.
- Assist TTAC Intel with classified data transfers with Colorado Springs satellite location as well as other government agencies as required.
- Install, configure and maintain all unclassified and collateral desktops, workstations and printers.
- Install, configure and maintain Cubix Digital Data stations in secure environment ( high-side and collateral ) and maintain host corresponding blade servers
- Perform user population migrations and moves internal Confidential O.I.A.
- Support user population on any and all desktop support IT break/fix issues
- Perform infrastructure cabling and maintain cable plant.
- 24 x 7 call for all department IT and network issues and problems.
- Facilitated and coordinated all facility data center support vendors when needed to resolve building maintenance issues and emergencies on 24 x 7 basis.
- Interfaced and coordinated with Intelligence Communityy and other government agencies in providing mission-critical connectivity and accesses for the O.I.A.
- Monitor and resolve network infrastructure choke points/bottlenecks and to ensure minimum latency and maximum throughput.
- Deploy and maintain PBX/Phones (Nortel Meridian Option 11c)
- Configure and administer voicemail boxes
- Programming/resetting/move disabled phone units/lines
- Working with phone contractors in solving system problems
- Perform administrative and maintenance on Avaya VoIP PBX in secure area
- Provide administrative and maintenance support for OIA custom isolated network infrastructure equipment to include Development, Test and Production environments. Also extensive expertise with Tivoli Provisioning Manager in creating and deploying custom platform-specific workstation images as lead for OIA Desktop Engineering team.
- Perform any and all duties as assumed as the OIA IT Point-of-Contact, including but not limited to attending meeting/teleconferences at Confidential HQ and ensuring OIA user population has current Virus updates, operating systems updates and complies to Confidential policies and requirements.
Intelligence Systems Analyst
- performed Automated Data Processing network infrastructural support for the Intelligence branch of the Immigration and Naturalization Service in Washington, D.C. Install, configure, upgrade and maintain any and all client programs and applications as well as provide hardware/software support for file servers, workstations, printers, scanners and communications equipment vital to their mission.
- Support custom classified/Unclassified Intelligence programs and applications, including Criminal Alien Detection Systems ( CADS ), Open Source Information Systems (OSIS) virtual private network, Dec-Alpha Unix based Orion Leads and Net leads link analysis platform, NCIC/NDIC database programs and Anti-Drug Net ( ADNET SIPRNET), TS/SCI Joint Worldwide Intelligence Community network (JWICS) Intelink /SCI WAN. Maintain and administer unclassified Novell Netware network as well as agency-wide email system.
- Maintain and administer collateral and high-side systems in Sensitive Compartmental facility in Headquarters Command Center, including KIV-7 encryption support and maintenance and STU/STE support and configuration.
WAN Network Engineer
- Perform Automated Data Processing support for the Intelligence branch of the Immigration and Naturalization Service in Washington, D.C. Install, configure, upgrade and maintain any and all client programs and applications as well as provide hardware/software support for file servers, workstations, printers, scanners and communications equipment vital to their mission.
- Support custom classified/Unclassified Intelligence programs and applications, including Criminal Alien Detection Systems ( CADS ), Open Source Information Systems (OSIS) virtual private network, Dec-Alpha Unix based Orion Leads and Netleads link analysis platform, NCIC/NDIC database programs and Anti-Drug Net ( ADNET SIPRNET), TS/SCI JWICS Intelink /SCI WAN.
- Maintain and administer unclassified Novell Netware network as well as corporate agency-wide email system.
- Maintain and administer collateral and high-side systems.
LAN/WAN Network Engineer
- Duties as a contractor for the Immigration and Naturalization Service include program management, hardware and software installation and maintenance for 20 plus Novell NetWare file servers and associated peripherals for 2000 plus Windows -based clients.
- Responsible for upgrades, data storage management, backup, generation of new NetWare file servers and disaster recovery.
Senior Field Engineer
- Provided end-user hardware/software service and support on several network protocols and topologies as well as maintaining all related peripherals, bridges, gateways, routers, concentrators and repeaters to afford total client satisfaction while achieving optimal network efficiency and integrity.
- Performed service and support for Datapoint hardware, including the installation, configuration, cabling and maintenance of the ARC system network topology and all associated peripherals.