- Experienced Functional/QA in D365 supply chain - Trade and Logistics, Retail, Advanced Excel technique’s (VLook up and PIVOT tables),Regression Testing, smoke Testing, White Box Testing, Black Box Testing, Performance Testing, Requirement gathering, Fit gaps and Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional testing (2009 and 2012).
- Hands on working experience in Supply chain,Retail(MPOS and CPOS) modules and worked on Inventory Management,Retail, Procurement and Sourcing and Product Information Management modules in D365(ERP).
- Certified ITTS (Infrastructure Travel and Transport Services) 101-Freight and Logistics
- Worked on End to End in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Hands on Experience in Agile Testing Methodologies
- Hands on Experience in running Automated Test cases using HP QTP.
- Hands on Experience in Testing from Client Interaction to Project Closure including Requirement Document Analysis (Requirement Traceability Matrix-RTM), Test Case Design, Test case Execution (in Different environments including Pre-Production and UAT), Raising Defects, Resolving Supply chain Jira Ticket issues in Support team and Documenting the Sign off sheet).
- Hands on Experience in web based and Browser compatability Testing including .net platform
- Hands on Querying Experience with SQL to verify the Data.
- Excellent Client Interaction, Problem Solving and Deadline oriented and Decision making skills
Confidential, Oakbrook, IL
Sr Microsoft D365 functional Analyst
- Perform Organization and technical work to support Dynamics 365 ERP continuous improvement of the processes that support both Supply Chain and Finance functions.
- Perform detailed investigative work for potential projects. Analyze business requirements. Produce design specifications and related documentation for software systems.
- Prepare, review and present feasibility studies for various systems to senior management.
- Maintain current knowledge of software and hardware products as they relate to the business of Reader Link Distribution Services.
- Research and recommend strategic directions and solutions-D365 supply chain and finance operations.
- Transfer knowledge to other technical and business owners to promote professional growth within the company.
- Work with the technical experts within vendor organizations to resolve problems as well as propose new, or changes to existing software systems.
- Participate and / or lead work flow and design reviews with the business owners and provide productive feedback and solutions.
- Create end-user documentation and provide end-user training-Microsoft D365 Supply chain and Finance solutions
- Respect confidentiality of company and personnel related data and information.
- Provide product support when required.
Microsoft D365 Analyst
- Analyzing user requirements and configuring the D365 as required by the Business in T&L modules.
- Handling Supply chain and Retail tickets in Jira-MPOS, CPOS and D365
- Leading offshore QA team,handling both Onshore and Offshore activities.
- Designing test plans, test cases and testing strategies as part of Microsoft D365 system and Functional testing in Supply Chain - Trade Logistics and Retail(MPOS and CPOS);
- Coordinating software quality assurance testing;
- Reviewing User Stories to ensure technical accuracy, compliance and/or completeness and to mitigate risks;
- Participating in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules and/or potential problems;
- Collaborating on epic and story breakdowns, task definition and estimation;
- Creating and enhancing comprehensive test plans to capture test strategy, approach and test scripts;
- Mapping test plans to User Story requirements;
- Leading multiple modeling, simulations and analysis efforts to uncover the best application testing solutions;
- Analyzing and preparing test scripts and test data to populate the testing environment;
- Designing and implementing the tests (functional, usability, regression, integration, end-to-end and performance testing
- Designing and implementing Web Services testing and web application testing;
- Analyzing test results and recommending modifications to the applications to meet project specifications;
- Identifying, analyzing and tracking bugs and issues arising during the testing life cycle using Quality Center, ALM, Test Director,TFS, Jira, Zephyr and Rally;
- Designing and monitoring quality assurance metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results and test status;
- Participating in the deployment of applications into existing systems from a quality assurance perspective;
- Being a Functional resource for direct communications to team members and stakeholders in the project development, testing and implementation processes;
- Preparing various test related documents such as RTM, test tracking/progress reports and defect reports;
- Providing guidance and subject matter expertise on testing and quality assurance methodologies and processes;
- Documenting test plans, testing status and testing outcomes as required by the project.