- Resourceful, results - driven Solution Architect and Technology Consultant with deep experience in advising Confidential clients on Cisco technology rollouts across Collaboration, Enterprise Networking, and Security.
- Skilled in collaboration centric security, automation, and analytics.
- Creative and collaborative thinker who effectively leverages company resources and cross-functional teams while partnering with external stakeholders.
- Relationship builder who successfully articulates complex technological and business architecture solutions across different audiences from technologists to the C-Suite. Proven revenue generator with demonstrated success in surpassing productivity and performance metrics with strong team-building skills.
Confidential | San Jose, CA
- Host customer workshops, communicate and gather business and technical requirements, and translate into high-level and low-level designs.
- Advocate and apply collaboration design principles for smooth deployment of calling and meeting technologies within customers IT environments (on-prem, hybrid, cloud)
- Apply Cisco CX lifecycle methodology across customers ITIL service lifecycle stages (service strategy, design, transition and operation)
- Enable customer adoption of collaboration solution through software strategy, ongoing design support, security impact analysis, operations training, etc.,
- Support sales and BDM teams on RFP response, renewals, BOM review, value articulation, Statement of Work (SoW), Level of Effort (LoE) and service proposals
- Create and integrate video collaboration solutions across call control, dial-plans, conferencing, scheduling, security, on-prem, or hybrid cloud and 3rd party integrations.
- Analyze complex enterprise networks across multiple compliance modules to support real-time traffic
- Evaluate network design for hierarchy, modularity, resiliency, LAN/VLAN design, and routing best practices.
- Evaluate enterprise strategies for traffic identification, classification, marking and queuing at all layers of network across branch, campus and data center environments
- Measure and analyze network SLA to meet recommended limits for real-time traffic
- Analyze various network characteristics, propose and implement remediation recommendations with detailed and executive reporting
- Led a team of engineers and architects to co-ordinate activities across user story creation, PRD reviews, feature prioritization, roadmap, level of effort, user acceptance testing, training, and delivery readiness.
- Supported cost model development, pricing strategy, and review of contract/SOW.
- Executed delivery automation and digital customer experience by collaborating with service product managers, platform development teams, and subject matter experts.
- Addressed contact-center operations and customer satisfaction issues through innovative use of analytical toolsets against contact center datasets
- Build advanced BI and analytical use cases for cisco contact centers (customer effort score, agent attrition prediction, agent effectiveness, omnichannel insights, call disposition insights, etc.,)
- Built a mini data pipeline for contact center data sets by working with data engineer, data analyst and external tool vendors for machine learning capabilities.