Junior Quality Control Analyst
- Implementing a project quality assurance plan by ensuring objectives are met and that the processes are followed as required.
- Sampling output products and processes, comparing them against the project requirements, procedures, or specifications and recommending corrective actions and/or process adjustments as needed
- Reporting results to a Sr. Quality Control Analyst and collaborating on various activities with team members.
Regulatory Data Specialist
- Entered critical retailer inspection information submitted from different sources into FDA database applications such as TIMS, User fee System (Portal), ECMS, CMS, DAB E - File and office automation tools such as Microsoft Excel and Word applications.
- Processed data into the FDA notification template by uploading mailing notifications and scanning related documents in the FDA Compliance Management system.
- Drafted and merged outgoing FDA generated correspondence letters using office 365 application based on FDA designed templates.
Tolling Specialist/Data Processing
- Processed and entered data through company system by clicking to accept, editing to update, and rejecting to disposition at a 99.9% accuracy rate.
- Analyzed and filtered duplicate and repetitive data using Excel formula that saved the time and resource taken to process the raw data.
- Identified, documented, and notified management for repetitive abnormalities discovered while processing data which eliminated the occurrence of the abnormalities.
- Managed the delegation and assignment of work each day and assisting Tolling Specialists with questions.
- Developed a step by step how to guide document which helped new employees for referencing and minimizing data error.
Service Desk Support
- Transformed the team from manual to automated system which improved and optimized the overall service delivery.
- Provided level one support on system modules usage requests for more than 12 branch offices through Information Technology Service Management System (ITSM), email, fax, phone and in person.
- Assisted with the installation of new software’s and Anti-Virus applications for more than 12 branch offices remotely.
- Processed and resolved data and report inquiry requests by using basic SQL Query language from different system databases which helped supervisors and managers for reporting purposes.
- Managed, resolved, prioritized and escalated tickets through the ITSM system which improved the customer service by implementing consistent, reliable and repeatable processes.
- Created online Documentation of user requests as a Knowledgebase reference for users that minimized the high-volume user requests by 40%.
- Trained and supported users on the implementation of developed systems.
- Analyzed business needs for automation and prepares requirements documentation.
- Worked with the Programming team in order to translate business requirements.
- Ensured that procedures designed along with automated systems are in line with the tax and customs laws of the country.
- Presented business requirements and designed procedures to users and collects feedback.
- Participated in a project of automating the tax administration system by analyzing the business requirements of the tax system, developed and executed test cases, conducted review meetings and suggesting improvements, tracking and reporting of defects.
- Prepared test cases and performed different kinds of tests like functional testing, system testing, UAT (user acceptance testing), and regression testing.
- Supported users in using systems and applying developed procedures.
- Trained users on how to use or apply system procedures and systems.
- Received and documented all change or modification requests from the clients.
- Ensured the proper implementation of systems in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- Encode data to the Base Table of the system for data that should be entered periodically and if there is any change on Interest rates, Penalty, Tax rates and any changes on the rules, regulations and proclamations.