- Information technology professional with over seven years of experience in system administration and internal support within both cloud - based and on-premise environments. Professional, adaptable, and organized with proven problem-solving and communications skills. Adept at implementing and managing small- to medium-size information technology initiatives, concentrating in enterprise telecommunications, inventory management, procurement, and information security.
Server Software: Windows Server 2008+, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, Skype for Business, VMware ecosystem.
Business Applications: Google Apps for Business, Salesforce, JIRA, LogMeIn, OneLogin, GoToAssist, SOTI, WordPress, QuickBooks, HP Device Manager (Thin Clients).
Networking: TCP/IP, SSL VPN/remote connectivity, VoIP management, switch administration.
Hardware: Workstations (Apple- and Windows-based), Cisco telephony systems, printers, and routers.
- Provided technical support services to client and corporate technical staff, for the analysis and design of specific portions of complex, integrated systems within electronic discovery.
- Monitored and resolved network issues/outages and updated management teams on reports.
- Created OneNote documentation to ensure up to date end-user support.
- Participated in the development, migration, and maintenance of the corporate computing architecture via Exchange and Active Directory within Windows Server and Office 365.
- Provisioned, upgrad ed, and maint ained all Windows PC’s and H P Thin Clients.
- Assisted users in day-to-day management of systems including printers, shared drives, network devices, RSA tokens, phones, and related peripherals.
Technical Support Engineer
- Provided in-person and remote support to all employees and contractors for all network-, hardware-, and software-related issues.
- Created, managed, and deploy ed all Windows and macOSX system images.
- Provisioned two-factor authentication for multiple enterprise software applications within Google Apps For Bus iness and OneLogin.
- Evaluated, configured, and managed web-hosted services su ch as GoToMeeting and LogMeIn for enterprise users.
- Trained enterprise users regularly, educating employees on business application functionality and other information technology resources.
- Managed inventory for hardware, peripherals, and software licenses v ia Google Apps.
- Provided telephone, email, and remote support to clients on all hardware and software issues.
- Installed, upgraded, configured, and maintained server/workstation operating systems in support of client requirements.
- Diagnosed technical issues and formulated solutions for customer support requests, managed a high volume of tickets, prioritized resolutions according to SLA requirements, and performed follow-through for outstanding issues.
- Ensured client data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Performed ITIL-compliant help desk operations, providing three-tier support for all end users.
- Monitored alerts and infrastructure issues related to incident and change management.
- Coordinated with network team to resolve system, company application, and network issues.
- Configured, tested, and deployed new network equipment and computer hardware as needed for headquarters’ employees and contractors.
- Managed Active Directory and Exchange infrastructure within Windows Server 2008.
- Provided additional support on tasks with facilities as needed and directed by IT management.