- Experience in IT industry comprising of delivery management, design, development, release & deployment, and cloud implementation
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations involving AWS Cloud platforms, EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, SNS. Strong Experience on AWS platform and its dimensions of scalability including VPC, EC2, ELB, S3 and EBS, ROUTE 53.
- Experience migrating infrastructure and application from on premise to Azure and from Cloud to Cloud such as AWS to Microsoft Azure.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also re - used and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances.
- Well versed with Ansible Playbooks, modules and roles.
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology by implementing AWS best practices.
- Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be build and operated on AWS.
- Configured Jenkins to integrate tools (Maven, git, Selenium, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes) to accomplish the goal and notify the status of the build by creating and mailing the reports to the members of team.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments. Set up Continuous Integration for major releases in Jenkins.
- Experience on Azure Devops.
- Knowledge and experience in creating Jenkins Pipeline.
- Experienced with build automation tools like Ant and Maven.
- Experienced with Docker container service.
- Docker applications by creating Docker images from Docker file.
- Experienced in Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT and Subversion (SVN) on Linux platforms.
- Integration, deployment and automation of application servers Tomcat, Web Logic across Linux platforms.
- Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Experience in using Bug tracking tools like JIRA and HP Quality center.
- Extensively experienced in Bash, Perl, and Python on Linux.
- Writing/Maintaining Ruby Chef recipes for production and development systems
- Expertise in Agile Testing Methodologies &Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Experience of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Methodologies & Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
- Strong experience in working in Linux and Windows environments.
Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Linux, Windows.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (IAM, S3, EC2, VPC, ELB, Route53, RDS, Auto Scaling, Cloud Front), Azure.
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN & Bash shell
Databases: MySQL, Mongo DB.
Web/App Server: Apache, IIS, HIS, Tomcat, Websphere Application Server, Jboss.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Rally, HP Quality Center.
Versioning Tool: SVN, GIT, Gitlab, Bitbucket
Devops/Build & Release Engineering: Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, Atlassian-Jira, Github, Bit Bucket, Team city, Ansible, Splunk, Zabbix, Nexus, SonarQube, Terraform.
- Developed build and deployment processes for Pre-production environments.
- Used GIT as source code repositories.
- Automated the pipelines through Azure Devops and server less.
- Ability to build deployment, build scripts and automated solutions using various scripting languages such as java, Python.
- Changing the AWS infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk to Docker with kubernetes.
- Automated Weekly releases with ANT/Maven scripting for Compiling Java Code, Debugging and Placing Builds into Maven Repository.
- Building and Installing servers through Azure Resource Manager Templates (ARM).
- Worked as an administrator on Microsoft Azure and part of Devops Team for internal projects automation and build configuration management.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool on Linux machines.
- Involved in migration of code from VSS to GIT and TFVC to GIT.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
- With the use of IAM managed different user giving API level permissions to access only to specific resources for the user required.
- Orchestrated Docker Containers Infrastructure by using Kubernetes .
- Created Micro services using AWS Lambda and API Gateway using REST API.
- Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud infrastructure AZURE.
- Experience working on azure devops from staging to production.
- Handled deployment of JAR, EAR and WAR files to the respective application server instances.
- Involved in Research of the project application architecture to support/resolve build, compile, and test issues/problems.
- Releasing code to testing regions or staging areas according to the schedule published.
- Participated in all Product Release and Patches.
- Used Jira as ticket tracking and work flow tool.
- Successfully managed concurrent deliverables on time and with quality in fast-paced environment and under deadlines.
ENVIRONMENT: AWS Cloud (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, Cloud watch and Route 53), Azure, Java, Python, Azure Devops, Server less, GIT, Jenkins, Octopus, Maven, Jira, Terraform and Websphere.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Worked on AWS EC2 Instances creation, setting up VPC, launching EC2 instances different kind of private and public subnets based on the requirements for each of the applications.
- Worked on AWS Elastic load balancing for deploying applications in high availability.
- Worked on AWS Auto Scaling for providing high availability of applications and EC2 instances based on the load of applications by using Cloud Watcher in AWS.
- Configured Elastic Bean Stalk for developers to quickly deploy application for testing and pushing developed code for testing.
- Contributions to various other open source projects on github/bit bucket.
- Using Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plug-in to deploy to AWS.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images to private Docker Hub.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, manage directory structures and containers.
- Generated scripts in Maven, Perl & Bash Shell for build activities in QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Installed and configured Jenkins on Linux and windows environments.
- Maintained build related scripts developed in shell for Maven builds. Created and modified build configuration files including POM.xml.
- Utilized Perl and Python for GIT.
- Used JIRA for all our projects in scrum methodology for creating stories and giving points to the stories, and also updated stories as per our sprints.
- Wrote and maintained application for day to day use for the company using Python and Django that store client data into database in json format.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Worked with development, testing, deployment, infrastructure and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
Environment: AWS, Azure, Bitbucket, Puppet, Bash, Jenkins, Web logic, Docker, JIRA, Oracle, Shell, Python, Maven, Linux, Windows.
Confidential - Melville, Newyork
Build and Release Engineer
- Built scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Setting up Deploy tool for coordinating the Test and Prod environment modules.
- Involved in editing the existing ANT/MAVEN files in case of errors or changes in the project environments.
- Installed and configured GIT and GITHUB.
- Implemented and maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing GIT.
- Used JIRA for change control and ticketing.
- Designed and developed the tools to allow efficient configuration management, build and release of software developed in J2EE, XML and DB2 databases.
- Deployed the build artifacts into environments like QA, UAT and production according to the build life cycle.
- Automated the build and release management process including monitoring changes between releases.
Environment: Subversion, GIT, Shell scripts, Jenkins, Nexus Maven.
Build and Release Engineer
- Worked with Jenkins automate to build, develop, configure and manage the infrastructure. & troubleshooting.
- Used GITHUB to import and manage the applications.
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build/release strategies using GIT.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT repositories, views, and access control strategies.
- Configured Git with Jenkins and schedule jobs and also integrated to automate the code checkout process.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily processes.
- Deployed Java Enterprise applications to Apache Web Server.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between projects.
Environment: Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Linux, Web server, JIRA, Mongodb, Splunk.
- Experience in implementing and configuring network services such as HTTP, DHCP, and TFTP.
- Install and configure DHCP, DNS (BIND, MS), web (Apache, IIS), mail (SMTP, IMAP, POP3), and file servers on Linux servers.
- Create file transfer server for customer data exchange.
- Prepare specs for new infrastructure and VMware servers, disk storage, and network switches, routers, firewalls, and VPN's.
- Bash shell-scripts to automate routine activities.
- Monitored trouble ticket queue to attend user and system calls.
- Diagnosed hardware and software problems and provided solution to them.
Environment: HTTP, DHCP, TFTP, DHCP, DNS, Bash, MYSQL