- I have grown up with Salesforce CRM. My expertise crosses the entire CRM, ERP, LMS, and PLM spaces: Many years dedicated to Presales/ Marketing and Forecasting, Pipeline, Sales, Opportunity’s etc.
- As SFDC progressed, I gravitated to more complex areas of Post - Sales Sales, Service Support, Asset Mgmnt/ Serialization, Contract Mgmnt.,. Field Dispatch, SLA’s, Customer Support, Service Orders and Part Mgmt.
- I have over 20 years working with data, users and systems. Whether fully customized or straight out of the box.
- I’ve worked on every layer within the horizontal IT space. BA, BSA, QA, Testing (smoke to PROD deploy) Validation, ETL/ Middleware, FTP, Datamart, Data Replication, Relational Databases & integrations, related documentation, POC’s, security, testing, deployment, integration points, reporting and training.
- Visual Force/Apex
- Asset Optix / ZenDesk
- Analytics & Visualization: SFDC, SQL, Google MS Power BI, Tableau & Excel
- Microsoft SQL Server & Task scheduler
- Pardot Automation & Integration
- Sales & Service Clouds
- Salesforce to Salesforce integrations
- DataMart Design & Support
- Proprietary Software Integrations
- CRM Fusion / MDM & Data Mgmnt
- SFDC Process Builder
- DBAMP Pro / Eclipse
- Lightning and Lightening Builder
- Jira / Issue Resolution / Help Desk
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Ensure all changes are maintained within validated CRF 21 - Part 820 & Part 11 and SOX404. Stakeholder and end user identification, requirements gathering and documentation, validated test scripts for both unit and UAT testing, external system consumption/functionality/modification (ERP, SOA, Data-Mart etc.)
- SFDC & SERVICE MAX / Baan ERP (32 apps) to SAP implementation/conversion BSA.
- Develop and maintain Functional/Technical Documentation for data, design and Integration in an FDA and SOX Regulated arenas.
- Data modeling and mapping, Data extraction and migration, Data harmonization, Data archiving and retirement, Data/Record De-dupping and Survivor selection logic. Develop and implement POE De-dupping logic.
- SOA middleware integration maintenance, changes and issue resolution (25 related integrations).
- Owner CRM and ERP Data Replication /SQL Database.
- SFDC Sales and Service Cloud, ServiceMax, SOA, SAP, BAAN. Redesign CRM system architecture impacted by change of ‘source’ of CRM MDM data, logic and API calls. V.Force Pages, Apex Triggers/Classes, Jobs, Workflows, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, User permissions and visibility.
- Align end-user UI landscapes and reporting due to conversion. Develop and implement training decks for developers, analysts, report writers and end users.
- Provide detailed analysis of CRM & ERP master data consumed and leveraged in CRM logic, road-mapped how data is impacted by conversion and developed process to retire and translate new values in CRM (Salesforce.) SME: ERP (SAP) Master Data Tables/Salesforce.com Master Tables / Service Max consumption on MDM data.
- Design, develop and maintain CRM and ERP SQL database used for conversion and post go live analytics. Create tables based on analytic end user and IT needs, Manage replication dependencies, requirements and schedule. Manage multiple environments for MDM Data, Installation base, Warranty/Contract, Work Order /Parts Order, Commission/Territory and Security/User bases.
- Develop complex SQL queries designed to audit SAP interfaced data and ‘case’ discrepancies causing outbound transactions to fail. Develop reports, views and dashboards (based on SQL above) which is used for transactional issue resolution via a design to find the ‘bad’ data and return a proposed data ‘fix.’
Business Systems Analyst
- CRM object management of Accounts, Contacts, Sales and Post Sales information for the Equipment Install Base of RUO and DX equipment and their related Sales, Service Order (Products) and Field Service (Dispatch) activities.
- CRM/ ERP/ PLM/LMS integrations including bidirectional data transfer for equipment and equipment subcomponent configurations, dispatched installation and service maintenance, equipment and subcomponent contract and entitlement data integration, products, and labor, BSL ratings and certification status of responding field personnel.
- Implementations from Concept to Customer. Part Creation, BOM configuration and serialization and their related integrations across the company application ecosystem allowing these up and downstream to leverage and consume data. Capture and maintain equipment configuration management (As sold, as maintained, as support
- Manage data replication program via Relational Junction. Develop new replication strategy and design. Configure and sustain over 60 separate replication processes. Reconfigured of legacy jobs; redesigning and promoting more efficient replications configurations and timing sequences ensuring “sync” of data between Cloud and Local Database layers.
- Deploy and sustain all post sales database layer. Stored Procedures (SQL Scheduler), email and dispatching notifications, SQL triggers and server based services.
- User Stories, Requirements gathering/documentation, Design, POC’s, Functional/Technical doc.’s, Acceptance Criteria/COS, Test Plans/Trace Matrix, Change Control, QA plans, Automated & UAT Testing and Deployment / Promotion management.
- CRM Design and enhancement management of Sales, Marketing, New Product Release, Customer Service, Product Services/ Logistics, Business Service and Field Service Business sectors.
- Global Distributor Portal Design and Implementation & Customer Portal (icom.)
- Experienced with New Product Releases and BOM configuration in PLM controlled environment.
- Extensive BI/ KPI reporting with field personnel and asset metric emphasis.