- Experienced cybersecurity professional with talents in the arears of firewall engineering, architecture, information security, and the ability to quickly absorb and implement new technologies
Network Security Analyst
- Integrate new systems into the existing MGM network architecture.
- Develops and Implement new system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Patch network vulnerabilities to ensure that information is safeguarded against outside networks/parties.
- Apply security policies to applications that interface with one another and assess all the configuration management (change configuration/release management) processes.
- Ensure all systems security operations and maintenance activities are properly documented and updated as necessary.
- Ensure all patches for commercial products are integrated into system design to meet the timelines dictated by management within the operational environment.
- Implement specific cybersecurity countermeasures for systems and applications within the operational environment of MGM network.
- Properly document all systems security implementation, operations, and maintenance activities and update as necessary.
Network Security Engineer
- Verified that minimum security requirements are in place for all applications and network devices.
- Provided cybersecurity recommendations to leadership based on significant threats and vulnerabilities.
- Created, edited, and managed network access control lists on specialized cyber defense systems (e.g., firewalls and intrusion prevention systems).
- Build, installed, configured, and tested dedicated cyber defense hardware.
- Performed system administration on specialized cyber defense applications and systems (e.g., antivirus, audit and remediation) or Virtual Private Network (VPN) devices, to include installation, configuration, maintenance, backup, and restoration.
- Coordinated with Cyber Defense Analysts to managed and administered, updates, rules and signatures on intrusion detection/protection systems, antivirus, and content blacklists) for specialized cyber defense applications.
- Provided advice and input for Disaster Recovery, Contingency, and Continuity of Operations Plans.
Network Security Engineer
- Design group policies and access control lists to ensure compatibility with organizational standards, business rules, and needs
- Developed Maintain baseline system security according to organizational policies.
- Manage accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- Plan, execute, and verify data redundancy and system recovery procedures.
- Provide ongoing optimization and problem - solving support
- Install, update, and troubleshoot systems/servers.
- Implement and enforce local network usage policies and procedures.
- Oversaw the installation, implementation, configuration, and support of system components.