- Having 7 years of Experience in Mainframe environment as Application developer along with the usage of various tools / utilities associated with it and
- Having 17 mnths Experience as a Business Analyst in Confidential in handling high level Business requirements and Design documents with pseudo codes .
- Worked on Conversion, Maintenance and Enhancement projects using JCL, EZETRIEVE, DB2, VSAM, CICS, COBOL, PLI and some of the tools like File - Aid, Beta ProDUCTS, SCLM, FILE MANAGER, spufi, ENDEVOR, EXPEDITOR, Quality Centre, Clear Quest, SCLM and QMF.
- Having experience in General Insurance (Auto & Home) and Life Insurance Policy Administration, Billing, Accounting & Commission, Death Claim, Agent, CYBERSCRIBE, Policy Exhibit
- Having Insurance Billing knowledge.
- Having Telecom Billing knowledge.
- Well-acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Worked with Customers like Confidential Insurance LA, CYBERTEK WiltonRe & Confidential (Telecom).
- Responsible for analyzing the problem and designing the Helpdesk tickets.
- Responsible for writing Extracts JCL, Easytrieve.
- Responsible for writing the code changes, analyzing the results and reporting the code.
Tools: FILE-AID, ENDEAVOR, Quality Centre, SPUFI, QMF, EXPEDITOR
Environment: JCL, EZETRIEVE, VSAM, COBOL, DB2, CICS.
- Responsible for Analyzing the Requirements and PSD’s to design Batch cycles.
- Responsible for Designing the jobs and setting up the jobs for triggering, writing SQLs based on the Functional Requirements to generate reports.
- Responsible for running batches for Data migration, Data Refresh activities.
- Analyzing the results and fixing the bugs.
Tools: SPUFI, QMF, Beta, FILE-AID, EXPEDITOR
Environment: JCL, EZETRIEVE, COBOL, DB2, SQL, CICS
Programmer/System Analyst/Support Engineer
- Responsible for Analyzing the Requirements and PSD’s.
- Responsible for Designing the code based on the Functional Requirements and PSDs.
- Responsible for analyzing the results and reporting the code.
Tools: SPUFI, FILE-AID, ENDEAVOR, QMF, EXPEDITOR
Environment: EZETRIEVE, COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS