- Possess creative thinking, detail - oriented, 10 years of technical support and 5 years in technical account managerial role in various high technology industries. Providing quality assurance, technical support, and working with various project/product management entities such as product life-cycle development, quality assurance, database implementation, and strategic business planning.
- Possess strong communication skills coupled with people skills. Self-starter, take initiative and accomplish any given tasks. Possess strong experience in troubleshooting and solving a multitude of any technical and non-technical issues across a variety of platforms.
- I am very passionate about working in a fast-paced and constantly demanding environment which encourages me to my best. Highly driven, self-motivated, ability to work independently and take direction. My key philosophy of customer success is by rendering more and better service than what is expected of and going the extra miles for total customer satisfaction.
Creative Cloud Technical Support Consultant
- Work with cross functional teams while providing the best practice solution to customers
- Assist customers, partners in configuring and deploying enterprise software packages
- Use various methodologies of industry-standard to deploy and implement enterprise software
- Provide high level technical support assistance to Creative Cloud for enterprise customers
- Researches and logs bugs in the bug tracking as well as building a knowledge database
- Work with QE, engineering and Product Management to prioritize urgent matters
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success
- Day to day problem solving while demonstrating the execution of best possible solution
- Demonstrate leadership, mentor of product technologies, and decision-making skills
- Perform data collection to data analysis while ultimately determining the root cause
- Constantly seek out for better and faster way of doing things than what we currently have
- Perform troubleshooting, work on any technical project(s) that are crucial to customer
- Participates in monthly, quarterly, and annual customer reviews for assessments
- Work independently and collaborating with other team members to satisfy overall customers business requirements
- Constantly focusing on a customer product confidence & long term relationship
Applications Solution Administrator
- Primary point of contact for all Secure Print software issues for Stanford Healthcare employees (2000 users) including supporting C-level executives with white glove treatment.
- Deliver and execute resolution to internal and external users based on Stanford Healthcare SLA.
- Familiar with IT Service Now ticketing system (Subscription base SaaS CRM)
- Support of installed applications, manufacturer recommended updates and maintenance.
- Maintains accurate log for all customer support requests and application administration.
- Interacts with sales and operations teams to maintain and enhance customer relationship.
- Develops and maintains reports as requested by client and Statement of Work (SOW).
- Maintains up to date issue resolution activities via the customer's service request system.
- Maintains Site Procedures Guide pertaining to applications being supported.
- Responsible for adhering to all manufacturer recommended training and certification.
- Responds to incoming support calls in a timely, professional manner.
- Expedite the issue and perform root cause analysis while escalate, follow up, and resolution.
- Interacts with escalation support team for problem resolution.
- Participates in monthly, quarterly, and annual customer reviews
Network Operations Engineer
- Monitor, maintain Confidential Cloud-path technology enterprise application
- Manage domain names, performance monitoring, software distribution and updating
- Monitoring - Network, Server, Application, Website
- Incident response to its resolution based on SLA in timely fashion.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network, server and connectivity problem as they occur in average of 30 tickets
- Work directly with product and system support to resolve any mission critical issue as well as on calls (24 x 7)
- Proactively monitor, help maintain the service infrastructure to prevent outages and other pitfalls
- Generate and maintain documentation for troubleshooting, procedures, process, and KB
- Create and maintain Operational Reports on a monthly basis
- Work with Selenium IDE as development project