- Around 9 years of IT experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of database application systems.
- Expertise using IBM Optim for Data Archiving, Test Data Management & Data Masking.
- Experience with different Database Tools - Oracle SQL Loader, SQL server BCP Utility etc.
- Extensive experience using Oracle, IBM DB2 UDB, MS SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel, VBA, flat files, XML files, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Windows, Linux, Unix and AIX.
- Worked with the tools like CVS, VSS, SQL Developer, ECLIPSE, TOAD, and JDeveloper.
- Good understanding of applications architecture.
- Strong programming and debugging skills in PL/SQL, SQL, Dynamic SQL, C, C++, Unix shell scripting, Windows PowerShell, Python.
- Excellent Java, J2EE, and XML knowledge.
- Good Knowledge on Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Machine Learning tools.
Tools: IBM Optim, Optim Connect, Putty, Winscp,IPSWITCHWS-FTP,JDEVELOPER,TOAD, Stored-IQ
Databases: ORACLE, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server,TeraData,Sybase
Languages & Scripting: Shell Scripting, PowerShell, SQL, PL/SQL, LUA, C, C++, Java, Python
ERP: Oracle Application 11i/ 11.5.7/11.5.10
OS: Windows, AIX, Linux, Solaris
IBM OPTIM Developer and Administrator
- Install and Admin IBM Optim tool on Servers
- Work with Application team to gather Requirements
- Work with Legal team on legal holds and Data Privacy on the data
- Create technical design documents and Solution Document for the Requirements and get the necessary approvals from the business
- Analysis, Design, Develop and Implement Data Archiving /Test Data Management/ Data Privacy solutions.
- Build data masking solutions to de-identify(mask) the data that is moved to lower environment from production.
- Develop LUA custom masking functions to mask the data
- Develop SQL, PowerShell(windows) scripts and Unix Shell scripts (AIX) to automate the process
- Work with Records Management team to get the appropriate retention for the Data
- Archive the Data & Apply appropriate retention on the data as per the record retention and legal holds
- Helped Team with upgrading and running the process on Stored-IQ unstructured data analysis tool
Environment: IBM Optim 11.3.5, DB2 10.5, DBVisualizer, DataStudio, squirrel client tool, Optim Connect, Autosys, PowerShell, bash, korn shell, Linux, AIX, Windows Server 2012 R2
Confidential - Richmond, VA
Optim Data Archiving/Test Data Management/Data Privacy Consultant
- Analysis, Estimation, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation of data Archiving /Test Data Management/ Data Privacy solutions.
- Interact with application team to understand the archive requirements.
- Create technical design documents from business level requirements.
- Build data masking solutions to protect sensitive data in QA environment.
- Worked on Optim ODPP UDF’s to mask the data on the database (in place masking)
- Worked on Data Archiving (Data decommission projects) and Data Privacy projects using IBM Optim.
- Develop SQL, PL/SQL and shell scripts to analyze the database and identify columns holding sensitive information.
- Created scripts on Oracle Sql loader,Db2 load/Export, Ms Sql server BCP Utilities for loading and exporting Data from flat files to database and database to flat files.
- Team resource for knowledge share and backup support/development.
- On-going support for implemented production Optim solutions.
Environment: IBM Optim 11.3.0, Oracle 11.2,10g, PL/SQL, SQL server 2008, Teradata 14.10.02, Sybase 15.7, DB2 9.5, TOAD, Optim Connect, SQL*Loader, Control-m, bash, korn shell, Linux, AIX, Windows 2008.