Network Administrator and Instructor
- Support and maintain security and users in Windows 2000 environment.
- Maintain and upgrade all computer workstation systems and servers.
- Provide instruction for students.
- Provide labs and classes so students can gain knowledge at a reasonable pace.
- Conduct student reviews.
- Resolve issues with domain controllers and Email exchange servers.
- Maintain and upgrade all Prometric servers and testing center boxes.
- Provide Tech support for staff, students, and users.
- Set up Administers.
- Set up student courses.
- Administered Prometric’s testing servers.
- Hardware maintenance and upgrade all computer workstation systems and servers
Network Migration and Support Tech
- 1200 computer systems migrated and rolled out, as part of the project.
- Update Novell Clients
- Roll out of systems to a Windows 2000 working environment.
- Upgrade of hardware and software for compatibility to Windows 2000 rollout.
- Upgrade of printers and print devices
- Support to users for new Windows 2000.
- Change network environment from Token Ring to Ethernet
- Resolved all Hardware and connectivity issues.
- Data collection for Network of 1200+ Win 9x and NT computer systems
Computer Tech Administration and Upgrade Services
- Data collection for Upgrade of 60 DOS and Win 9X computer systems.
- Upgrade all hardware for compatibility with Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- Ghosted the image for a Windows 2000 and Windows XP systems.
- Set up the Exchange servers.
- Set up of Windows 2000 servers.
- Administration of network.
- Licensing issues