- System Engineer with 6+ years of professional IT experience and nearly FOUR plus years of experience in Tibco Suite, Middleware and related technologies that includes extensive and work experience in with Tibco Suite, IBM MQ Series, Solace Pubsub, Mulesoft, Linux Shell Scripting, Jenkins, Docker, Git and Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience reporting to and communicating with senior leadership and with other Application teams, manage and handling offshore and Near - Shore Teams.
- Extensively worked on TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Business Connect, TIBCO EMS, ADB Adapters, File adapter, TIBCO Admin, TIBCO Hawk, EDISIM, SAP adapter, Webservices using SOAP and Service TIBCO palettes, REST JSON
- Experience in creating automated scripts for building of new TIBCO EMS services
- Hands on in configuring the TIBCO EMS server for listening on both the SSL and TCP ports and configured it to support different client applications platforms.
- Responsible for all aspects of development including Performance Tuning, Fault Tolerance, Upgrades and Deployment.
- Developed SOAP and REST webservices in TIBCO BW.
- Good understanding in SDLC methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall.
- Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing and Implementing and Post - production analysis of the projects.
- Expertise in Configuration / Release / Build Management
- Experience in Linux Administration ( Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgrades of Linux (RedHat & Debian).
- Good Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Change & Release Management and ITIL process.
- Experience in UNIX System Administration in Red Hat Linux 4/5/6, Ubuntu, CentOS and Win NT/2000 Servers.
- Managing User Accounts and Group Administration, System Security maintenance, Backup and Recovery, Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting etc.
- Experience in setting up CRON Jobs on DEV/TEST/UAT/PROD Environments.
- Responsible for all aspects of development including Performance Tuning, Fault Tolerance, Upgrades and Deployment
- Extensive experience on Installation, Configuration, Updating, Support, and Maintenance of Unix and Windows servers.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications in data centers.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation from Dev to Eval, Eval to Pre Prod and Pre Prod to Production systems.
- Strong knowledge on source controller concepts like Branches, Merges and Tags.
- Extensive experience in configuration, deployment automation with various App Servers like Oracle WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Web Servers like Apache, Tomcat etc.
- Excellent working knowledge on AWS (Amazon web services), Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Experience in using automation, configuration, integration, and deployment tools for DevOps purposes.
- Excellent knowledge of Client / Server architecture, OSI layers, TCP / IP networks.
- Good understanding of Network Topology ( LAN / WAN / Subnets / VPN/Firewalls).
- Good Knowledge of using different protocols like FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect direct.
- Knowledge on F5 Load Balancer configurations like F5 VIPs, GTMs and LTMs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership quality with ability to work efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
- Major strengths are familiarity with multiple software systems, ability to learn quickly new technologies, adapt to new environments, self-motivated, team player, focused, adaptive and quick learner with Excellent Interpersonal, Technical and Communication Skills.
Tibco Suite: TIBCO Business Works 5.X/6.X, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Hawk,TIBCO Rendezvous 8.4,Tibco SAP R/3 Adapter, TIBCO Administrator 5.X
Operating Systems: RedHat Linux 4/5/6/7, Ubuntu, Solaris8/9/10, Unix, Windows servers 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 Windows 2000, XP, Windows 7
Atlassian Tools: JIRA, Bamboo, BitBucket, Confluence.
Web/Application Server: WebSphere, Tomcat/TCServer.
Network Protocols: SMTP, SNMP, ICMP, TCP/IP, FTP, TELNET, UDP, and RIP
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2012/2008, MySQL.
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Maven, Ant.
Version Control: SVN, Git (GitHub, BitBucket,Stash)
Languages: Java,Unix shell Scripts
Monitoring: Tibco Hawk, HP Openview, Avada IR360
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS and SSH
Other: Cyberark, SSL, ServiceNow
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
System Engineer/Tibco Engineer
- Design and implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions for enterprise application infrastructure, drive escalations whenever needed.
- Attend architectural meetings to provide engineering solutions to Enterprise applications residing on Middleware products such as Tibco EMS, IBM MQ.
- Responsible for configuring the TIBCO EMS server for listening on both the SSL and TCP ports, and configured it to support different client applications platforms.
- Responsible for setting up the CYBER ARK password vault for EMS server and supporting the application teams.
- Responsible for configuring services, routers, config maps, fault tolerance, enabling autoscaling, persistence volumes for the pods based on the application requirements.
- Worked on the development of web applications to monitor EMS environments.
- Write automation code using shell script, python, java scripts., etc. to package the software products, push them to GIT repositories and install them on to target hosts.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as planning, system analysis, and design, coding, implementation, performance benchmarking, testing and maintenance of the project.
- Worked with product owners and business analysts to capture, document the scope of tech-debt and maintain the integrity of project backlogs. (Use of JIRA for issue/spike tracking and effective project management).
- Used CI / CD tools like Jenkins, Maven and GitHub during the development and deployment.
- Worked with security team to perform PCI compliance, enable SSL encryption and upgrade applications to successive TLS 1.2 as part of security guidelines.
- Responsible for proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability and resolving escalations of moderate to high complexity.
- Knowledge on F5 Load Balancer configurations like F5 VIPs, GTMs and LTMs.
- Raised firewall requests for setting up load balanced URLs for various webservices.
- Helped application teams with the deployment of applications to Websphere/Jboss EAP application server.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, upgradation and administration of various TIBCO products like TIBCO EMS, TIBCO HAWK, TIBCO Administrator,TIBCO Adapters like Active Database Adapter, MQSeries Adapter, LDAP adapter, Run-time Agent, SOAP and EDI protocols, in Engineering, Development, test, acceptance and production environment.
- Created UNIX shell scripts for automated deployments using appmanage utility to deploy the applications and to migrate the applications into various environments, deletion of old log files and automatic restarts of the Tibco administrator and hawk agents
- Define best- practices and trouble-shoot the TIBCO suite of SOA products across the application lifecycle.
- As TIBCO Administrator, performed various Administrator and support tasks and provided support for all environments.
- Responsible for creating EMS objects Queues,Topics, Factories, Bridges and Routes.
- Setup TIBCO Hawk rule base templates and rules to monitor the log files and capture performance of BusinessWorks processes, Adapters, EMS server and administrator.
- Enhancing, Developing and customizing Enterprise specific automation for Password Rotation, Licensing utility and BW6 Infrastructure set up.
- Developed REST APIs using MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform.
- Involved in API design sessions to decide various resources within each API, message schemas, message formats and authentication.
- Developed RAML documents using Anypoint API Platform. Provide mocking services to application developers.
- Use CI / CD tools like Jenkins, Maven and GitHub during the development and deployment.
- Provided guidance and assistance to testing team in identifying, researching and remediating issues surfaced during Load Tests.
- Provided rotational on-call production support on a 24x7 basis
Environment: TIBCO EMS 8.3, TIBCO HAWK, TIBCO BW 5.X, IBM MQ 8.0.x,UFM,WebSphere7/8, Apache2/2.2, Tomcat7,, SQL, IR360, MQ, Java, GIT, STASH, SSL certs, Shell scripting, ServiceNow, Windows, Unix and Red Hat Linux.
Confidential, St.Louis, MO
- Implemented projects using agile methodology for iterative and incremental development.
- Involved in SDLC of the project
- Implemented 4010 to 5010 Conversion of 837P EDI X-12 transaction using EDI implementation guide.
- Configured trading partner profiles, business agreements using TIBCO Business Connect.
- Used TIBCO Administrator to configure TIBCO Business Connect server and EDI Protocol.
- Experience with EDIFECS Spec builder 8X, EDIFECS XENGINE 8X, EDIFECS Transaction Management 8X.
- Hands on experience with Medicaid and Medicare Encounter Claims
- Created user stories on each step involved during the release and updated using JIRA to track the status of the tasks.
- Developed multiple interfaces to handle real time transactions over Event driven and SOA architecture.
- Coordinated with support team to resolve tickets created in service now.
- Generated various schemas as per the mapping involved in the process flows.
- Created Acceptance test cases upon development to support the testing team in performing their testing.
- Used CLE logging frame work to handle all the exceptions in a Business process.
- Documented Operations Flow and Design for 837P transaction.
- Implemented queue level, log level monitoring for all the EMS queues and deployed services, respectively.
- Successfully designed, developed, tested, deployed and administered the interface using TIBCO Business Works integration platform and TIBCO Administrator.
- Used Tortoise SVN for source control and used Changeman to manage the environment migrations.
- Implemented error handling in Business Works and conducted Unit testing, component testing and supported system testing.
Environment: TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x, TIBCO Administrator 5.x, TIBCO Designer 5.x, TIBCO EMS 6.x, TIBCO Runtime Agent 5.x,SFDC Oracle10g, SQL, Altova XML spy, EDIFECS Spec builder 8x, WTX, EDIFECS XENGINE 8x, EDIFECS Transaction Management 8X, SOAP UI, XML and XSD.
- Having a good experience in windows and Linux administration.
- Responsible for planning, building and administration of new Red hat servers.
- Installation of patches and packages using RPM and yum in Red hat Linux.
- Responsible for adding users to Domain, assigning Rights & Permissions for them.
- Installed and configured web and application server.
- Worked on creating volume groups, logical volumes and file system.
- Installed, configured and supported Apache 2.2.x, JBoss 6.2.x, and Oracle10g.
- Responsible for patching any security vulnerabilities reported by team.
- Formatting Users System, installing all required software’s.
- Created and modified application related objects, created Profiles, users, roles and maintained system security.
- Monitored System Activities like CPU, Memory, Disk and Swap space usage to avoid any performance issues.
- Application support in testing, identifying issues and tracking bugs and solving the problems.
- Monitoring application log files, Application Server Performance.
- Application backup and restore procedure implementation.
- Configured Cold-start and Jumpstart servers to initiate installation of RedHat Linux.
- Responsible for writing/modifying scripts using bash, ksh for day-to-day administration.
- Modified Kernel parameters to improve the server performance in Linux.
- Creation of Logical volumes (LVM) for Linux operating systems.
- Involved in design, configuration, installation, implementation, management, maintain and support for the Corporate Linux servers RHEL 5, 6.x.
- Created and maintained user's accounts, profiles, security, rights disk space and process monitoring.
- Develop and Maintain documents, library and procedural documents of the system.
- Maintained proper documentation of all the activities carried out during the project.
- Management of user accounts, files and directory permissions, and securing UNIX systems to match industry best practices.
- Provides system administrative support for servers and workstations.
- Software and hardware upgrades and routine systems maintenance.
Environment: Red hat Linux 7, Vi Editor, Oracle11g, NFS, NTP and SSH, Putty, Windows 2003/2008