- Azure Cloud Operations Specialist Engineer specializing in Azure, Windows server, SCOM, OMS, VMware, implementation and Cloud operations
- Currently working as Senior Cloud Consultant to design and migrate/implement IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS in Azure Cloud for Confidential 's premium customers
- Proficient with Azure domain architecture
- Experienced in conducting current state assessment of infrastructure frameworks to identify gaps and recommend solutions. As well as leveraging assessment results to enhance existing frameworks and designed strategic solution for owners and users
- Azure Infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS, Log Analytics, Security Center, Virtual networks, Storage, App services)
- Docker, Kubernetes, Linux OS, AWS, SCOM, MS SQL Databases, VMware VRealize Loginsight
Cloud Operations Engineer Specialist
- Working as Senior Cloud Consultant to design and migrate/implement IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS in Azure Cloud for Confidential 's premium customers.
- Transitioning new technical projects and ensuring smooth go - live for Azure Operations. Executing technical feasibility assessment, solution estimations for datacenter migration with public and hybrid cloud migration and deployment
- Conduct current state assessment of infrastructure framework to identify gaps and recommend solutions. Leverage assessment result to enhance existing framework and designed strategic solution for owners and users
- Gather and analyze market information and use findings to define migration strategy
- Configure CI/CD pipeline, and DevOps process with the help of git, Jenkins, and Azure DevOps, and Ansible for Configuration management.
- Deploy and manage Azure Cloud with Terraform or ARM template
- Develop key deliverables, process definition, best practices, user acceptance criteria, system integration and system test plan
- Creating, validating and reviewing solutions and effort estimate for datacenter migration to Azure Cloud Environment conducting Proof of Concept for latest Azure cloud-based service
- Automating deployment of Azure service, and inventory management with PowerShell
Cloud Operations Engineer Specialist
- Migrating existing on-premises datacenter to Azure cloud for airline reservation system and build hybrid cloud for high availability and redundancy.
- Designing, planning and implementing Azure environments.
- Building Web App and DB tiers on Azure IaaS and PaaS services.
- Azure network experience, VPN and Express route, Azure DNS, Traffic Manager, and Load Balancers.
- Responsible for systems and application performance monitoring.
- Working experience on ARM templates, PowerShell scripting.
- Design data storage, movement, orchestration solutions on Azure.
- Design, co-ordinate and execute proof of concepts, guidance on business scenarios and deployment guidance.
- Good experience on Infrastructure automation, build automation and deployment automation.
- Monitored system performance with Azure monitor, SCOM, Log Analytics
- Fine tuning and configuring SCOM to monitor Domain Controller, Exchange 2010, Lync and Mobile device management server i.e. Air watch, BlackBerry
- Configuring SCOM alert threshold, create new monitor, disable unwanted alert, and troubleshooting SCOM DB and Data warehouse issues i.e. troubleshoot data warehouse synchronization issues, Control Data warehouse size growth by removing unnecessary event monitoring and grooming settings, create new management pack to monitor certificate expiring date for Lync site branch servers and configure Availability reports for server and services for billing purpose to Honeywell. Upgrading SCOM 2012 SP1 to SCOM 2012 R2.
- Implementations SCVMM to manage & monitor private cloud for EMR domain of National grid.
- Independently design and install SCCM 2012R2 to Deploy OS, endpoint protection, apply Windows update and software application to users and Client machines. Creating application packages using packaging tools, creating OS images for servers and client. and implementing SCOM 2012 R2 and integrate with SCVMM to monitor virtual infrastructure cloud and configure fine tuning of alerts, rules, tasks, notifications, and Knowledge transfer to resource for monitoring and resolving alerts.
Sr. Technical Analyst
- This is a Remote infrastructure support for windows operating system, AD, DNS, DHCP, application server, Patch management, Exchange, SCOM for Australia based client.
- Providing support for approx. 10k windows server and VMware Citrix. Resolving incidents and alerts whenever found. As well as part of change management and problem management team. Analyzing the issues and providing proper documented solution as part of RCA.
- Technology Used: Citrix XenApp, Windows server 2008 R2, SCOM 2012, SQL server 2008 R2, Power Shell 2.0
Sr. IT Consultant
- This is an implementation project to install and configure SCOM 2012 for monitoring Infrastructure.
- Independently design and install SCOM 2012 with High availability cluster to monitor infrastructure and configure fine tuning, alerts, rule, tasks, notifications, and Knowledge transfer to resource for monitoring and resolving alerts.
- Technology Used: Windows server 2008 R2, SCOM 2012, SQL server 2008 R2, Power Shell 2.0
- System Center Operations manager 2016/2012Server Support - Information Technology Chevron.
- Provided technical support from India to Client Chevron for European, Middle Eastern & African locations on Windows servers 2003 & 2008 as offshore team.
- Installed, configured, and updated Linux machines, with Red Hat, Debian, and CentOS.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve computer problems related to both hardware and software.
- Deploy new equipment and install applications, which enable the customer to perform their job function on updated equipment which leads to higher work output.
- Monitoring SCOM 2007 Active Directory, IIS, and print servers
- Applying Confidential update patches on more than 100 servers
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as and when identified
- Creation of monthly reports on Incidents tickets logged