- 7+ years of IT and industry experience and Devops Engineer with configuration management, Build Release Management and Quality assurance Using Git, Bitbucket CVS, on Linux and Windows Environment.
- Knowledge of puppet as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, Quickly deploy critical applications and proactively manage change.
- Setup Framework for one click Build and deployment on Non - production and setup approval for production Environment.
- Possess extensive knowledge in managing project, migration from On premise to cloud, and troubleshooting servers and networks, computer security.
Server Infrastructure: Windows Server2008,2008R2, 2012, 2012R22016
Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS) Google cloud
Network Management: DHCP, IPv4/IPv6 AddressingVPC, VNET, NACL Web/Application servers, Tomcast, Http server, Jira, Confluence, Docker, Kubernetes
Programming: C++, C#, Java, Python
Automation/Scripting: Boto3, PowerShell, Json Templates, ARM Templates, CloudFormation, Python. Jenkins, puppet, Ansible, Terraform
Security/Control: McAfee ePO; Trend Micro
Management Framework: Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Management Tools: Splunk; OMS; App-Insight
Configuration Management: Puppet; Ansible; Git, VSTS, Azure DevOps
Support tools: Remedy
- Assume a technical role in the administration and management of infrastructure solutions that are deployed in Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) as IAAS SAS, PAAS
- Working with other engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Responsible for developed and supported software release management, and procedure.
- Performed all necessary day-today Git/bitbucket/TFS support for different project.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Working with developer to Deploy and application in both on prem and in cloud environment throughout the development lifecycle, and Agile Methodology.
- Involved in Migrating physical Linux/Windows server to cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Build Servers using AWS Importing Volume launching EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, VPC, Code Deploy, creating security group, Autoscaling, Lambda, Load Balancing, Multi-region VPC, Peering, Transit Gateway.
- Build Servers using Azure VM, Azure SQL, File-share, Blob container, MFA, VNets, ARM, creating security group, Autoscaling, Azure Function, Load Balancing, direct connect Peering, express Route
- Lead and develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Integrating AWS with Database Administrator and DevOps teams
- Support an agile team to integrate/implement the infrastructure for containerized/microservice platform, offering core capabilities such as decoupled services, workflow orchestration, and event-driven automation
- Use both Azure CLI, AWS CLI, and PowerShell scripting to deploy, troubleshoot and customize cloud, and on-Premise resources
- Implementing and Deploying Google Cloud include: Google Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud Store, Container Engine, Kubernetes, Big Query
Cloud System Analyst
- Manages and maintains AZURE security governance policies, including custom IAM policies, security groups, NACLs, and S3 bucket policies
- Reviews and makes recommendations on exceptions to standard AZURE security controls
- Monitors and assists with the implementation of AZURE in Costs, and security capabilities
- Conducts and Automates cyber security audits of AZURE accounts and resources
- Assists Audit and Vulnerability Assessment team in conducting audits of Government AZURE environment
- Participates as a member of the Security Operation Center as an AZURE subject matter expert
- Documents and delivers enhancements to AZURE environment.
- Tools and Automation: workload migration to Azure; configure and troubleshoot cloud, virtual, Network connectivity issues, and physical hardware and software systems
- Amazon Web Services experience, with great knowledge of: compute, storage & content delivery, networking, management tools, security & identity
- Strong scripting experience in Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Continuous Integration experience, including building immutable servers
- Great working knowledge of the Linux shell, in particular Red Hat/CentOS
- Experience managing entire application
Cloud Systems Administrator
- Performed on a high-performing team of 8 personnel in a call center environment; assisted with the deployment of cloud services in support of up to 10 clients
- Installed and configured the Cloud Management application for the provider including Azure, Aws and VMware, set properties for Cloud Management, and executed Run Discovery on the cloud resources
- Assisted with monitoring Cloud and On-premises solutions with tools like, App-Insights and SolarWinds; customized the user experience: Dashboards Provisioning rules and UI policies
- Worked heavily with Microsoft Azure IAAS, Active Directory, Azure AD
- Documented design specifications, installation instructions and other system related information; verified stability, portability, security or scalability of system architecture, and monitored system operation to detect potential problems
- Evaluated existing systems to determine effectiveness; suggested changes to meet organizational requirements
- Executed incident resolution and problem determination, ensuring availability and stability of virtual platforms according to established service level agreements; worked independently or as a team member
- Utilized PowerShell, Json and Azure ARM Templates to complete organizational requirements; Adept at designing and configuring Active Directory Infrastructure, configuring DHCP, planning network and Application Services, and designing core Identity and Access management components deploying and monitoring web applications in AWS
- Implementing scalable AWS Instance, service-oriented architectures, and microservices; deploying resilient, scalable, RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Dynamo DB
- Using tools such as CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Selenium, JMeter, Splunk, CloudWatch, Bash, Python.