- IT professional with 15+ years of experience in Project Management and Information Security roles within Financial Institutions.
- Support of Access Management, Risk Compliance, Cyber Security, Account Administration, Hardware/Software, Windows, Mainframe, Active Directory and Email systems.
- Client Relations experience Liaising with Business and Application owners, as well as technical support teams, both local and overseas.
- Adept in Incident/Escalation management, analysis, and comprehensive support of system resources and user/group administration.
- Very detail oriented and works well under pressure, consistently meeting goals and exceeding deadlines.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Requirements Gathering / Analysis
- Project Planning / Coordination
- Service Management
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- User Training / Documentation
- Governance and Assurance
- Offshore Resource Management
- Technical / Project Documentation
- User and System Testing
- Customer / Stakeholder Relations
- Application / User Support
- System Development Life Cycle
Business Analyst: User / Functional / System Requirements, Vendor Collaboration, Testing, Data Migration, Documentation, Meeting Facilitation, Business Process Diagrams
Service Management: Data Reporting and Analysis, Process Improvement
Applications: MS Excel (Expert Level), MS Word (Expert Level), MS Outlook, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, Office 365, SharePoint 2007/2010, Windows PowerShell, Oracle IAM, InfoPath Forms, PeopleSoft v8.9, SAP Business Objects, STAMP, Planview, Tableau, CyberArk Version 9.10.0
Information Security Cyber Engineer/Project Coordinator
- Currently supporting lines of business in the implementation of a Privileged Access Management solution, identifying privileged accounts across the enterprise.
- Reviews privileged accounts, identify owners, activities, users associated with privileged accounts, creating workflows.
- Gathers business and technical requirements from internal and external sources to validate access needs.
- Training and onboarding new Associates to CyberArk daily.
- Drives process improvements and streamline systems access requests and access controls. Drives training to teach strong working knowledge of Active Directory, RACF and basic provisioning and deprovisioning processes.
- Design and manage the development of workflows and processes for the managing, tracking, and reporting of internal and third party application access profiles, including users and access level.
- Review and update or create documented procedures governing access entitlement reviews, access requests, access revocation.
- Perform all necessary functions to ensure the safety of information systems and data assets from inappropriate access.
- Support internal and external audits by gathering or coordinating the collection of any necessary evidence.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Business and IT leaders, Developers, Architects and other stakeholders to support and facilitate identity management enhancements.
- Publish periodic program status covering overall identity management priority initiatives, associated milestones, deliverables, and success criteria.
- Provide requirements and directions supporting data imports of different types of data files from internal and external sources to validate access levels
- Performs analysis of employee access within applications across the bank to ensure it is commensurate with the user’s job responsibilities.
- Responsible for leading smaller scale, lower risk projects and managing all activities in an SDLC project life - cycle (initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling thru closing) associated with projects that are typically department-focused and/or lower in risk, scope and complexity.
- Consulted with business and technology partners to clarify and define business & project requirements as well as development and documenting of the business case.
- Lead the development of the project definition, business requirements and statement of work documents.
- Developed and revised project plans and budgets, tracks project/budget status, identified and negotiated resolution of issues escalating as necessary and ensured project tasks were completed according to established timelines.
- Responsible for Identifying best practices and recommend new workflows and/or procedures, develop communications plan, rollout strategy and manage implementation.
- Participated on project teams to complete more complex project work. Interacts with mid-management to create and deliver presentations on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Ensured project-related risks were managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Responsibility included sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Tasked with driving various business administrative initiatives from initiation to completion.
Access Project Coordinator
- Performed analysis of employee access to ensure it is commensurate with the user’s job responsibilities.
- Created and defines user roles and system access entitlements for high fraud risk mainframe, distributed and third party applications.
- Determined applications risk by conducting risk assessment interviews with application owners and Sr. management.
- Monitored shared mailboxes and corresponding with business/technical units regarding questions, comments, or approvals of risk assessments.
- Coordinated with application liaison’s to update and maintain an accurate application database of the firm’s application inventories.
- Assessed/evaluated team’s processes and procedures and propose changes/revisions as needed for management’s consideration
- Team SharePoint Administrator
- Responsible for building and maintaining all team reports using SAP Business Objects.