- 7+ Years of experience with Strong Expertise in DevOps with End to End Lifecycle of CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with design, development, build and release.
- Strong Experience in AWS Cloud services and features such as EC2, RDS, ELB, SES, SQS, ECS, Elastic IP, EKS, VPC, IAM, Glacier, Cloud Formation and managing Security Groups on AWS.
- Proven NG expertise in Application Infrastructure Monitoring with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) and Beats (Filebeat, Metricbeats and Packet Beats)
- Experience in working on Configuration Management, Build Engineering, Release Engineering and Automation by using Jenkins, Ansible, Artifact and BitBucket.
- Strong proficiency in supporting Production Cloud environments (AWS, VMWare) as well as traditional managed hosted environments.
- Configured the ELK stack for Jenkins logs, and syslogs and network packets using the beats plugins like Filebeat, Metricbeats and Packetbeat.
- Experience in trouble shooting the build issues during Jenkins build process.
- Experience with building, deploying, and scaling out SaaS/Cloud applications on Amazon Web Services using the various services provided by AWS.
- Experience in branching, merging, tagging, and maintaining the version across the various repositories (GitHub) using SCM tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN), Confidential, ClearCase.
- Experience in installation and configuration of Puppet. Installed Puppet Master and configured multiple agents to Master.
- Experience in using issue tracking system like JIRA for updating the project defects.
- Managed local Deployments in Kubernetes using OpenShift platform, creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Experience with configuration and maintaining Jenkins and Jenkins pipeline.
- Experience with container - based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker- registries and Kubernetes.
- Experienced in installing applications on Docker containers. Created Docker volumes in Docker to share Data among multiple running Docker containers.
- Experience in Administration of Production, Development and Test condition is carrying Windows, Ubuntu, Red Hat Linux and CentOS servers.
- Implemented Ansible to manage servers and automate the build and configuration of new servers.
- Developed and configured LAMP environments with high Availability and Redundancy.
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning of systems, securing of VPC, implementation of security groups, identity and access Management, Backups, Restore and Disaster recovery.
Languages: Java, Python, HTML5, CSS3, Shell Scripting, Groovy
AWS: Compute - EC2, ECS, ELB, Auto Scaling, Dev Tooling & Management - Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Code Deploy, Lambda.
Database: Oracle, MongoDB, SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, RDBMS
App Servers: HTTP, Tomcat, CentOS, JBoss, REST
Version Control: Subversion, Git
Source Management Tools: GitLab, GitHub, GitBash, Bitbucket
Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform
Container Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, EKS, ECS
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Bugzilla
Monitoring Tools: AWS Cloud watch, Nagios, Splunk
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall
Tools: Visio, MS Office, Excel, PPT, Office 365, Lucid chart, Open Source Applicant tracking System
Operating Systems: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows 98/XP/7/Vista/8/10
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Designed, configured, and managed public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EC2, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), CloudWatch and IAM.
- Created AWS Launch configurations based on customized AMI and use this launch configuration to configure auto scaling groups and Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Route53, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Ansible to deploy ELK for automating continuous deployment (CD) and configured Nodes and deployment failure reporting Open Stack Enterprise Environment. Upgraded Entire ELK Cluster to newer releases.
- Managed local deployments in Kubernetes, creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Integrated Jenkins with various DevOps tools such as Nexus, SonarQube, Ansible and used CI/CD system of Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment,
- Utilizing Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build and test and deploy.
- Created Micro services applications with integrations to AWS services by using Amazon EKS, while providing access to the full suite of Kubernetes functionality.
- Planned the architecture for migrating applications from bare metal and AWS to OpenShift.
- Created Ansible with multiple modules as per component like Kafka, Zookeepers, MySQL, Logstash, HTTP collectors& Schema registry to configure EC2 instances to create/update Kafka cluster.
- Build Dashboards for Log Analysis and Log Monitoring Using Tools like Kibana for Real Time Monitoring. create build and deployment configurations to deploy applications on OpenShift. Developed Ansible playbooks to do automated recovery process upon the failure of OpenShift MASTER.
- Worked on to Allocate shards of an index to specific nodes as per the requirements. Configured Shard Allocation Awareness and Forced Awareness of an Index.
- Created Cluster for Cross Cluster search and executed search Query Across Multiple Search Query Across Multiple Clusters. Diagnosing Shard Issues to repair a clusters health.
- Worked on Logstash to parse requests with Grok patterns, Accessing Field values, Formatting Dates, Enrichment of Geographical data, Parsing User agents and Creating Logstash pipeline.
- Automate the installation of ELK agent (file beat) with Ansible playbook. Developed KAFKA Queue System to Collect Log data without Data Loss and Publish to various Sources.
Environment: ELK, Beats, Kafka, Zookeeper, Docker, Shell Script, Ansible, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Jenkins, AWS, EKS, CI/CD Tools.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Developing CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment, utilizing Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
- Involving in Amazon Web services provisioning and AWS administrations like EC2, Elastic Load Balancer, S3, CloudFront, Elastic cloud system, Route 53, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, IAM, Elasticsearch.
- Managing in setting up and maintaining auto-scaling AWS stacks.
- Involved in Configuration Automation and Centralized management with Ansible and Implemented Ansible Playbooks to manage all existing servers and automate build/configuration of new servers.
- Worked on deployment automation of all the Microservices to pull images from private Docker registry and deploy to Docker swam cluster using Ansible.
- Using Ansible to manage configuration on connected server. Developed Cloud Formation script to automate the EC2 instances with JSON templates.
- Developed Continuous Integration pipeline using Jenkins and developed various Bash and Python scripts for deploying the applications on to the AWS Cloud
- Installed, configured, and managed the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) for Log management within
- Implementing Build per branch as part of CI process in Jenkins to run SonarQube for code coverage and run unit and integration tests to help improve the pipeline efficiency
- Launching Amazon EC2 cloud instances using Amazon Machine Images in Linux server and configuring the launched instances for specific applications.
- Implementing Microservices on OpenShift based on Docker to achieve continuous delivery.
- Creating build and deployment automation for several Java based projects using Jenkins and MAVEN.
- Configuration of Linux environments in both public and private domains.
- Creating Route 53 using AWS to route the traffic among different application domains.
- CloudWatch Service in AWS to monitor the metric logs of auto-scaling and generate reports to consult the appropriate personal in case of any errors.
Environment: AWS, Red hat, Linux, Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Kibana, Shell Scripting, Ansible, Route 53, CloudWatch, Tomcat, SonarQube, Fortify, Python, ELK, ANT, Lambda, Maven, Kubernetes, CentOS, ClearCase.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Managed to develop a CI/CD environment using GIT, Bit bucket, Jenkins, Maven and Docker to complete automation from commit to deployment.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tool such as Chef. Designing cloud-hosted solutions, specific AWS product suite experience.
- Worked on version control tools like GIT and software build tools like Maven to enable continuous delivery into several environments of development, test and production.
- Used SonarQube dashboard to review the code changes and the reviewer would comment or make changes.
- Used Terraform for server provisioning.
- Expertise in Chef for configuration management and infrastructure automation.
- Working with tools like Chef for bootstrapping instances and then integrating them using auto scaling in AWS.
- Updating kernel & security patches in Amazon Linux environment, handling out of memory issues in Linux kernels during rebalance in Kafka cluster.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation template to create custom sized VPC, Subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of web applications and database templates.
- Used Elastic Stack (ELK) (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) to validate the operational status of the resources by examining items such as metrics, Synthetic transactions, and log files.
- Elastic Beanstalk for quick deployment of services like EC2 Instances, Load Balancer and databases on AWS environment.
- Experience in using CloudFormation templates to provision and auto deploy EC2 instances and integrated with Chef Recipes to deploy web services.
- Worked with JIRA for creating Projects, assigning permissions to users and groups for the projects & Created Mail handlers and notification Schemes for JIRA
- Dockerized Jenkins with Master and Slave architecture in OpenShift platform and automated the build jobs.
- Used ANT and Maven build tools on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Created build and deployment jobs in Jenkins for various components.
- Provide application administration support for Control-M’s production cluster, QA, Dev., and DR environments
Environment: AWS, Red hat, CloudWatch, TeamCity, Linux servers, Kibana, Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Docker, Shell Scripting, Tomcat, Kafka, SonarQube, Ruby, Bash, ANT, Maven, Jfrog, Docker, JIRA, CentOS and Nginx.
- Participated in Analysis, Design and New development of next generation IT web sites.
- Create, maintain, and manage to project plans
- Track application performance metrics and report out to management
- Provide status reports to direct manager and director level leadership
- Provide application administration support for Control-M’s production cluster, QA, Dev., and DR environments
- Coordinate and provide significant input to project planning and application design
- Provide tier 2 production support for Control-M and Connect: Direct
- This role is responsible for performing a wide variety of daily Control M management tasks as well as providing recommendations for effective and efficient management of system
- Monitor production systems, applications and network performance through the use of various Network Management and Application Monitoring Tools
- Develop tools/scripts to automate integration with other IT tools in support of accurate asset management, cyber reporting capabilities and to manage licenses
- Work with software developers and Quality Assurance to seamlessly migrate applications from development to QA and production
- Provides support to customers running RedHat Enterprise Linux on their workstations and simulation servers
- Identify and drive continual improvement program in UNIX environment and improve the service efficiency
- Working closely with other IT departments to help determine and develop systems that will be implemented
- Attention to detail in documenting information and ability to show ownership of follow through in customer resolutions.
- Supported servers running various application and database including oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster).
- Experience in adding and configuring devices like hard disks and backup devices etc.
- Provided 24x7 supports on pager rotation basis.
Environment: Shell scripts, Java, Maven, Git, Jira, Virtual box, Vagrant LINUX (RHEL7, CentOS), UNIX, Control-M and Selenium.